follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 13793 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 11:40:54 PM »
I want to learn binary trading.  And want to do this, can I do it in my professional way or will I gain or lose if I do?
What is binary trading? Is binary an exchange?
If it is an exchange, it is the same as the common exchange. It is just a place to trade coins, it doesn't determine the success in trading. If you want to success in trading, you need to learn trading in deep. You also must be serious to trade and get the experience. Have you taken a look some references about learning trading?

It's good mate, I agree with you trading is not everyday, we can do it if we have free time and the market movement is good.
Just adjust our time for trading! It is not a must to do everyday. Some people may trade weekly. Make sure if we trade in free time, we must focus when we are trading. I can't be done together with other activities.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 11:40:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

aiviaa485

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2024, 02:44:30 PM »
Trading every day at the Cryptocurrency Market does not seem to be my best choice because I have a real job that leaves every day in the morning home in the afternoon.
Not to mention I have a baby who is not even 2 years and it must be monitored full 1x24 hours after I go home to work real.

Maybe I prefer hodl because with hodl I can relax and not always focus on the market.
If I was given 1 bitcoin and then told to trade, I would definitely choose a good coin like Ethereum and sold later (Hodl Tricks) after 100% profit.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 747
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:17:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2024, 04:23:18 AM »
Trading every day at the Cryptocurrency Market does not seem to be my best choice because I have a real job that leaves every day in the morning home in the afternoon.
Not to mention I have a baby who is not even 2 years and it must be monitored full 1x24 hours after I go home to work real.

Maybe I prefer hodl because with hodl I can relax and not always focus on the market.
If I was given 1 bitcoin and then told to trade, I would definitely choose a good coin like Ethereum and sold later (Hodl Tricks) after 100% profit.
The method you are doing is correct because not all your time is used for trading, it is better to do traditional trading where you only need to buy and after that set a high selling price so that when you cannot see the condition of the coin price on the exchange and the price goes up then you still can make a profit because you have opened a sell order at a high price.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1882
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:46:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2024, 05:12:16 AM »

The method you are doing is correct because not all your time is used for trading, it is better to do traditional trading where you only need to buy and after that set a high selling price so that when you cannot see the condition of the coin price on the exchange and the price goes up then you still can make a profit because you have opened a sell order at a high price.

It's same like what I do. Just a holder, buy when low and set in high price that I believe it will reachable. I always sett on sell order. Because I never forget it, the price goes down and I trapped in high price. I also have the job in my live, So I don't do daily trading. For Bitcoin I have save in my personal wallet, because I hold for long term , but for altcoins in my exchange wallet. Not for long term.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 873
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 05:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2024, 09:08:15 PM »

-   I understand what you want to point out here in what you said, mate. Of course, you have a responsibility that you cannot neglect in that matter. And I also admire you as a responsible husband and father to your child. It is true what you said that it is not good to do day trading if a person has a regular job in a company because it will be difficult for him to do it, but it is possible if he only does it part-time.

Then day trading is only for traders who really have a deep knowledge of crypto trading, and it is not possible for those who only know a little because, for sure, the capital investment that they will use or allocate for it will be wasted.

Offline Promocodeudo

• Activity: 156
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2024, 12:50:41 AM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.

The possibility of making profit and losing too are almost the in trading, going by what trading entails I think one need an advanced knowledge in trading before he or she can be become conversant with the trading strategy, you don't go into trading just like that because if you do, you are going to lose everyday, while if you decide to hold, the knowledge required is just basic not much, you just have to know how to keep keep your crypto secured in a wallet and hold for as long as you like without losing them. No matter how we see it, hidling is the best option for crypto enthusiast.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2024, 04:47:26 AM »

The possibility of making profit and losing too are almost the in trading, going by what trading entails I think one need an advanced knowledge in trading before he or she can be become conversant with the trading strategy, you don't go into trading just like that because if you do, you are going to lose everyday, while if you decide to hold, the knowledge required is just basic not much, you just have to know how to keep keep your crypto secured in a wallet and hold for as long as you like without losing them. No matter how we see it, hidling is the best option for crypto enthusiast.

Trading profits are greater, because they are done daily. But you must have experience and good analysis in reading charts.
Apart from the bigger profits, the trading risks are also bigger.
Holding has less risk, if you hold longer you will get bigger profits, but this requires cold money.
Money that is truly free, no debt and not needed in the near future

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2024, 04:47:26 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 958
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 10:31:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2024, 01:34:22 PM »

Yes you are definitely right and make a valid point. If we are trading for daily purpose then we have to monitor the market enough and we have to sit in front of the monitor almost all the time due to which sometimes the matter may be annoying to the family people. In trading, you need to sit in front of the monitor for a long time to observe charts and candles, but in the case of holding, there is no such problem because in the case of holding, you only invest and can hold it for a long time, in this case, you do not need to monitor the market much. But since I have enough time I try to take some trades every day besides holding. Maybe sometimes the trade goes against me but I wait and sell when there is some profit.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 03:18:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2024, 04:41:05 AM »

In trading, you need to sit in front of the monitor for a long time to observe charts and candles, but in the case of holding, there is no such problem because in the case of holding, you only invest and can hold it for a long time, in this case, you do not need to monitor the market much. But since I have enough time I try to take some trades every day besides holding. Maybe sometimes the trade goes against me but I wait and sell when there is some profit.

You're righte ,trading needs more time to do, we have to monitor the   market. If we don't have time , better to be a holder. I'm not a trader, but just a holder.  but In weekend when I'm free I did trading. I want to  a professional trader, but don't have time to learn it.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2024, 08:15:25 AM »

You're righte ,trading needs more time to do, we have to monitor the   market. If we don't have time , better to be a holder. I'm not a trader, but just a holder.  but In weekend when I'm free I did trading. I want to  a professional trader, but don't have time to learn it.

I think we can do trading and holding at the same time. But need focus to learn market, chart etc. Yeah It needs time , bit if you're really busy at real life better  just a holder. Holder just do research , buy and hold.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2024, 02:51:14 PM »

I think we can do trading and holding at the same time. But need focus to learn market, chart etc. Yeah It needs time , bit if you're really busy at real life better  just a holder. Holder just do research , buy and hold.
Of course, we can trade and hold at the same time, but that requires more capital. Not only do we need to allocate money for long-term holding, we also need money to allocate for trading.

But again we must be really prepared, especially when we do trading. Because the risk of us losing money in a short time is getting bigger.

Are we able to take that risk? that we ourselves determine based on our abilities. One thing, never force yourself.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1328
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:59:39 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2024, 02:59:51 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.

Hold is the most important for me because if I hold Bitcoin then surely profit can be made from it. But comparatively if I trade there will be a lot of risk. Because trading is more likely to result in losses where the Bitcoin market is always up and down. If the trade is not perfectly timed, there will be huge risk. In this case, holding is the most important to reduce the risk because the current Bitcoin market is bullish. After four years the Bitcoin halving cycle begins, this halving cycle sees the largest increase in the price of Bitcoin. That's why holding Bitcoins is definitely less risky and more profitable.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1636
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:11:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2024, 07:00:03 PM »

Trading requires more knowledge and more time whereas you can hold your coin easily if you have extra sum of money for investment. Some people do both by investing in bitcoin and choose some altcoins for trading so they can take benefit from both but everyone cannot take profit from trading.

For trading you have to give all the day just because price can change anytime but if you keep your bitcoin or other coin then you can wait until Bull run initiate. Every person is expert in their desired field so if you are interested in trading then your interest will force you to learn about it and due to such interest you will win even in harsh situations but knowledge and experience is must.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2024, 05:28:05 AM »
Trading, though not complicated for the experienced, is still very complicated for the inexperienced, and could lead to lots of losses if the trader is not careful.
And again is that, even for the experienced trader, trading is very time consuming, one hardly get to do anything else when analysing the market looking for a good coin to trade, and there are days when one can't do without a loss.

But investing on the other hand is more peaceful, aside from the fact investing doesn't give one the opportunity to make everyday, but it's still a good way to make good money in the long term, for sometimes, it's still possible for a person to through investing, make the make the kind of money  he or she will not make in five years of actively trading.

So, for me, I will always prefer investing, but nothing is bad investing, and as well trading.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2024, 06:08:56 AM »

Trading doesn't have to be done every day, but what you need to pay attention to is that when trading, you have to be able to control your emotions and, as far as possible, not be influenced by price movements on the exchange. Long-term trading in clear coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum is an important consideration to make a profit with peace of mind.

It's good mate, I agree with you trading is not everyday, we can do it if we have free time and the market movement is good.
Traiding needs good experience and emotional control. Because It's not easy to say, we should did it for along years.

Trading at any time does not dictate to traders. As long as we want to do trading activity, we can do it. Let's just do it with deep knowledge, and don't do it with a lack of knowledge or idea in this matter.

So as traders, we also need to know whether we are long-term or short-term traders, although we can do this at the same time depending on the capability that we also have.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██