follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How you go Tek return to topic after you don post  (Read 1391 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: How you go Tek return to topic after you don post
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 02:18:46 AM »
Inside life. Sometimes you would just think have learnt the basics stuffs but left with the critical and technical ones without realizing how backwards you are yet to learn about the primary basis.
Thank you OP for telling and for the lecture. Me been non know shaa.
It is indeed a workable document. Lol

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 02:18:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:32:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 09:47:26 AM »
It is  worth knowing that you do not have to do that. I noticed it today that you can click on 'attachments and other options' and check the box of 'return to this topic' anytime you want to post.

But if you want the default, then you can follow the OP guide.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:56:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 07:45:55 PM »
My people I said make I bring dis wan here. this wan na how you go take return back to the topic after you don post. before you go see sey If you post finish dey go take you back to board na you go con find the topic again but now if you follow dis procedure you go just remain for the topic without any wahala again.

Omo, thank you for this wonderful information we Dey appreciate he really help me ooo, even me I do find it difficult too to find the topic way I Dey but with this your directive he done they useful for me.
Always be yourself.

Online Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2024, 08:04:16 PM »
This one is a bit more stressful because you’ll have to do it everytime you’re making a post.

But if you just go through the one the Op presented you won’t have to check those box at attachment whenever you’re making a post cos it will already be checked (provided you follow op’s tutorial).
Well there is no argument here because what I said is not out of point from the op and I presented that step because in case the creator nor the thread or the commentors have not done that while commenting they can just click on it to return to the thread again. Whether it is a cumbersome process or not, it is part of the process to return to the forum. I can even create a separate thread for that but that is not needed since the this topic nis here so I used it to make comment as well. So I don't see a bad thing here. If you are not using it others might use it so don't discourage others.

Offline Makus

• Activity: 157
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 12:12:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2024, 11:57:29 PM »
Bro thank you very much for this update oo, because the thing don even dey tire me how I go post finish then the forum go just redirect commot from where I post come carry me go back. Any way thank you very much for this update, I just dey change am now for my profile. I don dey think why the problem but I no fit come up with any solution as e be say I still dey very new to the forum.
▄█▄ ▀█▀ ▄█▄ ▀█▀      T E N G R I   C R Y P T O      ▀█▀ ▄█▄ ▀█▀ ▄█▄
Maximize privacy with TOR version
ZERO LOGS   │   NO REGISTRATION   │   NO JS   │   24/7 SUPPORT

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG