follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 10403 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2024, 07:30:26 AM »
Experience will make people easily adapt to market conditions. Our decision depends on market conditions at that time, but by looking at previous crypto movements during the 4-year cycle, we can at least predict how long we should hold our coins. The important thing is that we don't panic when the market experiences a correction
When you say that cryptocurrency price movements have a cycle every 4 years, I really agree, Bitcoin also has a cycle that is almost the same as that. What we need to do is buy cryptocurrency before it reaches a cycle that will probably occur next year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2024, 07:30:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1884
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2024, 08:58:45 AM »
Experience will make people easily adapt to market conditions. Our decision depends on market conditions at that time, but by looking at previous crypto movements during the 4-year cycle, we can at least predict how long we should hold our coins. The important thing is that we don't panic when the market experiences a correction
When you say that cryptocurrency price movements have a cycle every 4 years, I really agree, Bitcoin also has a cycle that is almost the same as that. What we need to do is buy cryptocurrency before it reaches a cycle that will probably occur next year.
There are many reasons why coin or token prices fall, as mentioned above. And our function as investors who buy these coins, must do research before buying because many new tokens lack fundamentals and this is very risky. My advice is to choose top coins to invest.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 08:47:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2024, 12:02:24 PM »
There are many reasons why coin or token prices fall, as mentioned above. And our function as investors who buy these coins, must do research before buying because many new tokens lack fundamentals and this is very risky. My advice is to choose top coins to invest.
On investors perspective then it would really be always that recommended that you should really invest on which you should really be needing up that research on which simply means
that you would really be needing to make that step first before making that deposit or investment because we do know that we are talking money on here. Also, people would really be mindful
about on the possible botom before they would be making entry. If you are really that fan off on sticking with those old and established coins in the market then chances of recovery and profit is
there but of course price entry would really be needing up to consider.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2024, 10:37:19 AM »
On investors perspective then it would really be always that recommended that you should really invest on which you should really be needing up that research on which simply means
that you would really be needing to make that step first before making that deposit or investment because we do know that we are talking money on here. Also, people would really be mindful
about on the possible botom before they would be making entry. If you are really that fan off on sticking with those old and established coins in the market then chances of recovery and profit is
there but of course price entry would really be needing up to consider.
Yes, before we invest, it's best to do research first and really make sure that the project is not a scam, because this is a matter of money. We have to be careful so that we don't lose our money. Many experience losses due to lack of experience and not doing research before investing.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3646
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 11:55:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2024, 10:46:30 PM »
It is the fact that we have 4 years cycle of bearish-bullish season. This cycle is very helpful, we know quite clear when we must accumulate (entry) and when we need to exit. Without the cycle, we may be quite confused to determine the goal. So, understanding the 4 years cycle is very necessary. Sure, what we should do, is to accumulate before it reaches the last year of bullish (before 2025). Next year (2025), should be the time for exit if it is according to the theory. In 2025, it will be not a recommended time for buying.

Yes, before we invest, it's best to do research first and really make sure that the project is not a scam, because this is a matter of money. We have to be careful so that we don't lose our money. Many experience losses due to lack of experience and not doing research before investing.
Research is a must, specifically for new coins. But foe old coins, research will help us to know the progress of the coins in the market and predict the potential of the price in the future. Losses sometimes are unavoidable, but we must take some lessons from them. So, we can stay away from the same mistakes in the future.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:38:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #245 on: May 25, 2024, 11:16:24 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
I find greed to be the most dangerous thing in trading platforms.  Greed is so deadly that it can put you in very serious danger in any field, especially in trading platforms, greed should never be done. I am saying from my personal experience that I was a bit too greedy while trading due to which I had to be in loss for a long time on the trading platform but now I am successful from that trading. But now I am not too greedy while trading on trading platforms. If there is a small profit, I sell the trade again after trading. To all, you will never be successful in trading platform if you are not too greedy in trading platform.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2024, 08:13:14 PM »

Some individuals say that making research is time consuming but I think if you are losing money due to investment in a scam project, it is better to use your previous time instead of losing your previous amount.

They don't research because they want to earn quickly but they forget that without doing research they will gamble with their previous amounts and only experienced traders are familiar with this fact while newbies are considering research as useless things.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2024, 08:13:14 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2024, 06:12:13 AM »

Some individuals say that making research is time consuming but I think if you are losing money due to investment in a scam project, it is better to use your previous time instead of losing your previous amount.

They don't research because they want to earn quickly but they forget that without doing research they will gamble with their previous amounts and only experienced traders are familiar with this fact while newbies are considering research as useless things.
You are right that we should take the time to do research.  Because if you only rely on luck without research you will only experience loss.  Unless you choose a Koon coin that already has a reputation and is quite well known in the top 10 coins.   Moreover, for new coins / tokens, it is very risky if you don't do research first before investing.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2024, 07:13:39 PM »
It's not good to depend solely on the 4 year cycle of Bitcoin which is the halving because of volatility. In 4 years, we don't know what really happen to the price if it really worth it waiting for 4 years with a small return or losing funds. The most important that you should not be forgotten is the market cycle, if we know where we are now in the cycle we can make it as an advantage to maximize our profit from investing.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 08:47:37 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2024, 11:59:27 PM »
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
Greed would be more dangerous but the thing about fear then this is something that would hinder you on taking up a risks and since we are talking trading then you would really be needing to take risks but not on the sense that greed is much higher than it.  :)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2024, 03:57:09 AM »
I'm gonna make it short
I find greed to be the most dangerous thing in trading platforms.  Greed is so deadly that it can put you in very serious danger in any field, especially in trading platforms, greed should never be done. I am saying from my personal experience that I was a bit too greedy while trading due to which I had to be in loss for a long time on the trading platform but now I am successful from that trading. But now I am not too greedy while trading on trading platforms. If there is a small profit, I sell the trade again after trading. To all, you will never be successful in trading platform if you are not too greedy in trading platform.

Well, thanks to greed it will always be one of the things that makes every person lose the most , be it in gambling, in tradition or in any area of life, we must learn to be very Good and Accept the things in which we have gained or losing, I think that greed Grows when we do not earn a lot of money and we want more, in that case if we do it because that is where the danger can lurk, sometimes we must control ourselves, even if we win, because a good operation if you do not have the necessary care It could go against us and we could lose a lot of Money.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2024, 04:19:17 AM »
I'm gonna make it short
Greed would be more dangerous but the thing about fear then this is something that would hinder you on taking up a risks and since we are talking trading then you would really be needing to take risks but not on the sense that greed is much higher than it.  :)
Greed can indeed be much more dangerous. Because of greed a person can lose their money. But excessive fear is also not good. Because it can eliminate the opportunity to get more profits. These two emotions must be controlled with sufficient discipline. and both are also sometimes necessary in certain situations. Like people who take risks because they are greedy, sometimes they can also get big profits. As long as they stop their greed when the profits they get are really big. But what happens most often is that greedy people are people who rarely make a profit in the end. Because sometimes he throws away his profits due to his greed. So it is not surprising that these two emotions are even used as indicators in determining bullish and bearish trends in the sentimental analysis method.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2024, 07:14:13 PM »
You are right that we should take the time to do research.  Because if you only rely on luck without research you will only experience loss.  Unless you choose a Koon coin that already has a reputation and is quite well known in the top 10 coins.   Moreover, for new coins / tokens, it is very risky if you don't do research first before investing.

Every success needs hard work and proper strategies to apply for further achievement but if you do not apply the same steps and irregularly dive into the way of earning then he will fail. The first step is research but if people first invest and then start to ask about the good and bad features of selected coins then research after putting money is not needed and cannot enhance the value of your money.

Everyone thinks that investment is easy but without research it is also as complicated as that of trading and your success will be really hard even if you give a tough time to research but before that you have already made an investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 873
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 11:57:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2024, 09:37:41 PM »
Both are dangerous and helpful at the same time if you know about these two terminologies, I use to say haha, just kidding "Very greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy". In order to take the long-term trades every investor should consider these two market sentiments in a priority. Fear & Greed index can help in speculating the market zone, like the red range indicates the Bear market and the green one indicates the Bull market. Well these are just basics.

The actual point is, that you should take your trades in order to make them profitable in the fear & greed analysis, never trade against the market emotion it can be dengorus if you do.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG