follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 9562 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2024, 07:54:05 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?

Greed is more dangerous, if you're afraid of something, you are likely not to go for it because you cant afford loosing your investment on that, but greed will always tells you the benefits you stand to get with what you stand to loose for making either of the decision, but one thing will never comes to your mind, which is the risk involved in that greediness you're having, greediness in most cases happens as a result of our impatient to learn, wait and receive more information on something before going into it.
Both are actually that dangerous if you do tend to look at but its true that greed would be more that dangerous considering that excessive dealing up with something because you do proceed out
further due to have that aim on making more money will really be leading into disaster if you wont really be that careful. This is why it would really be always best that you should really be
having that moderation when it comes to emotions so that you wont really be finding yourself at huge trouble such as this. This is why it would really be better to have that
moderation when it comes to emotions and when it comes to psychological aspect.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2024, 07:54:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3595
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:12:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2024, 12:50:44 PM »
Greed seems more dangerous, but fear makes us miss opportunities. I think fear hurts us more. I mean, someone who was greedy 10 years ago has made good money today thanks to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but someone who was feared 10 years ago will continue to be fear today. I think it is not right to be in fear in a market that is open to development. Of course, we all want to buy at the best price, but we shouldn't give space to fear...
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2024, 09:59:52 AM »
Greed seems more dangerous, but fear makes us miss opportunities. I think fear hurts us more. I mean, someone who was greedy 10 years ago has made good money today thanks to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but someone who was feared 10 years ago will continue to be fear today. I think it is not right to be in fear in a market that is open to development. Of course, we all want to buy at the best price, but we shouldn't give space to fear...

I will always remember your opinion Greed seems more dangerous, but fear makes us miss opportunities. You are right that if we are greedy we will also lose the opportunity to make a profit because we have a target but want more, and fear makes us not dare to take that opportunity.
We also often see greedy people in the crypto world, it's human. Likewise, the fear of taking the risk of buying when the price is low, when you realize that the price has soared high. It also takes time to gain experience.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:50:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2024, 02:17:38 PM »

I will always remember your opinion Greed seems more dangerous, but fear makes us miss opportunities. You are right that if we are greedy we will also lose the opportunity to make a profit because we have a target but want more, and fear makes us not dare to take that opportunity.
We also often see greedy people in the crypto world, it's human. Likewise, the fear of taking the risk of buying when the price is low, when you realize that the price has soared high. It also takes time to gain experience.

I also believe that everything is based on experience, no other, we as people who all the time are going to see things from another point of view, both greed and fear are going to stop us on our path, it's just that For me, fear goes a little further, because fear makes us stop good opportunities not only in the market but in life in general, so to learn much more if experience is necessary for one as a person to Analyze and I know that sometimes you have to take a little more risk and this can make a difference at any time, it is expensive for us as people who must take care of our money, which is not the case when we are earning a lot of money because we want to multiply it by 10 because it falls into what we call something extreme.

But when we are in the crypto market, we do have to get an idea that things are possible, the scenarios that we sometimes imagine are possible, that they can happen, that is why Experience makes the difference.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 958
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:41:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2024, 02:51:31 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?

Greed is more dangerous, if you're afraid of something, you are likely not to go for it because you cant afford loosing your investment on that, but greed will always tells you the benefits you stand to get with what you stand to loose for making either of the decision, but one thing will never comes to your mind, which is the risk involved in that greediness you're having, greediness in most cases happens as a result of our impatient to learn, wait and receive more information on something before going into it.
Both are actually that dangerous if you do tend to look at but its true that greed would be more that dangerous considering that excessive dealing up with something because you do proceed out
further due to have that aim on making more money will really be leading into disaster if you wont really be that careful. This is why it would really be always best that you should really be
having that moderation when it comes to emotions so that you wont really be finding yourself at huge trouble such as this. This is why it would really be better to have that
moderation when it comes to emotions and when it comes to psychological aspect.

For someone to be a full time trader, then he must have shown a serious level in discipline, this is more of how our personal behaviors and attitudes can go along with the way we are trading, we have to learn a serious way to manage ourselves when trading, this is not what we can just go into and expect to have the best and maximum impact without first dealing with ourselves on a personal terms, we should be more attentive to trading, indications, patience and avoid taking risk that does not worth our effort could contain.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2024, 05:07:00 AM »

I also believe that everything is based on experience, no other, we as people who all the time are going to see things from another point of view, both greed and fear are going to stop us on our path, it's just that For me, fear goes a little further, because fear makes us stop good opportunities not only in the market but in life in general, so to learn much more if experience is necessary for one as a person to Analyze and I know that sometimes you have to take a little more risk and this can make a difference at any time, it is expensive for us as people who must take care of our money, which is not the case when we are earning a lot of money because we want to multiply it by 10 because it falls into what we call something extreme.

But when we are in the crypto market, we do have to get an idea that things are possible, the scenarios that we sometimes imagine are possible, that they can happen, that is why Experience makes the difference.

You are right in the crypto market anything can happen, fear will stop us from taking chances. but before taking a risk we must consider the advantages and possible disadvantages. Dare to take risks but smart in analysis. investing in the crypto world requires a lot of learning to gain experience in order to manage fear and greed.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2024, 01:26:39 PM »
Sometimes greed can indeed make someone experience big losses, but there are positive things that can also be obtained from greed, namely big profits as you mentioned for people who have invested heavily in the early Bitcoin period. And those who have excessive fear in the crypto industry will indeed lose their opportunity to make a profit. But if fear is controlled, it can also prevent someone from losing. Well these two traits have two opposite sides. So our job is just to make good use of it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2024, 01:26:39 PM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2024, 02:58:43 PM »

Greed is really dangerous when it enters a person. In fact, in any aspect of the business industry, when greed exists, it is for sure that the money of the person involved will be in jeopardy. So if you are in the trading business here in the crypto space, you should not let us get into it.

We also should not worry about things that, if we have enough knowledge, for example, in trading, let's try to practice the things we have learned so that we can also see if we are learning something from what we know or study.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:03:02 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2024, 03:02:52 PM »
I think greed is most dangerous one because it can cause you to lose what you don't expect to lose due to your greed nature or having being engulfed by greed, some people will make profits at the initial time of their trading and after which they would want to make more trial to know if they can increase their profits at that very moment without knowing that time was the wrong time to enter market and can easily cause them to lose all they have traded out. Then lets look in fear, Fear is like something that will make you not to enter market again after having accumulated enough profit and maybe when they want to trade they could have this tension not to enter trade because they believe they will certainly lose all entirely causing them not to enter trade.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2024, 09:19:00 AM »
None of those. If you have both. You'll loose trades alot

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2024, 05:56:40 PM »
You are right in the crypto market anything can happen, fear will stop us from taking chances. but before taking a risk we must consider the advantages and possible disadvantages. Dare to take risks but smart in analysis. investing in the crypto world requires a lot of learning to gain experience in order to manage fear and greed.
Analyzing cryptocurrency movements for me is like gambling because no one knows where the price will move, even though Bitcoin still cannot be predicted accurately, many say that every year Bitcoin has a high price, but in reality Bitcoin in 2022 fall to a lower price. So I think cryptocurrency is not easy to predict and will remain full of risks.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:52 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2024, 06:00:12 PM »
Analyzing cryptocurrency movements for me is like gambling because no one knows where the price will move, even though Bitcoin still cannot be predicted accurately, many say that every year Bitcoin has a high price, but in reality Bitcoin in 2022 fall to a lower price. So I think cryptocurrency is not easy to predict and will remain full of risks.
I agree when you say Bitcoin is not fully predictable because the market is very volatile.
But if you say the movement of cryptocurrencies is like gambling, you're wrong about that.

Gambling is more about your luck and how the gambling system works.
It has been determined in such a way by the system, unless you are betting on a football match that requires analysis of the team playing.

Crypto has a high volatility, so the price is very volatile, while gambling is only influenced by the dealer and how the internal system works on a game being played.
So the movement of Crypto and gambling is certainly very different and cannot be equated.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 05:50:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2024, 02:47:01 PM »

Now the market is very busy, things with Bitcon are going very Wonderfully, especially for those who have good money there, so this must be Carefully Considered , because if it is confirmed that the lbiconi will enter a bullish trend, It is necessary to have a good eye to see what could be that promising altcoin that manages to rise less than 2x, 3x , or more I Don't know, but if I would like the Altcoin Season  , everything in Green , that seemed like a very big sheet and pretty, but the truth is that I haven't seen this since 2017.

Now bitcoin is accumulating many things, the Effect of the ETF and its approval, the Halviong event is also approaching, by 2025 it Would be reaching 4 years after its last ATH and we all know that the pattern that has accustomed us to Bitcoin The thing is that every 4 years there is a bullish trend, that is only what is expected, and if so it Would be good to have some alts there to Put some Money into.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1624
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:57:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2024, 04:31:35 PM »
Greed is really dangerous when it enters a person. In fact, in any aspect of the business industry, when greed exists, it is for sure that the money of the person involved will be in jeopardy. So if you are in the trading business here in the crypto space, you should not let us get into it.

Both are risky but the difference between them is that fear will not allow you to be a part of risky investment because people in such conditions are fear of losing money. So in such fear he miss the upcoming pump but also don't let trading to become a cause of their loss.

Greed is more risky than fear as greedy person will always in search of money so he will choose some useless coins in a hope of getting quick profit so greedy person will loss his own money through his own mistakes.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2024, 10:23:53 PM »

Both are risky but the difference between them is that fear will not allow you to be a part of risky investment because people in such conditions are fear of losing money. So in such fear he miss the upcoming pump but also don't let trading to become a cause of their loss.

Greed is more risky than fear as greedy person will always in search of money so he will choose some useless coins in a hope of getting quick profit so greedy person will loss his own money through his own mistakes.
Yes, fear could really have its pros too on which on the time that you do have that fear of losing money or fear or taking up some risks then you would really be that basically be able to make yourself avoid into those potential loses on which an investment or business could be able to bring. Of course it would really be having that kind of probabilities on trying out to achieving on something in return on the risks that you are taking on which not all people would really be having the guts on doing so. This is why when it comes to risks taking then it would really be
that basically be pertaining into those situations on which you could really be able to possibly having that earning profit opportunity.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG