follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Altcoin season index = 78: are we really in Altseason?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Altcoin season index = 78: are we really in Altseason?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2024, 07:24:56 PM »
Understanding the beginning or end of altseason is quite difficult, as it is often associated with multiple factors and can be subject to different interpretations. While indicators such as the altcoin season index can provide an idea of which coins are performing better over a certain period of time, ultimately, it remains a matter of debate. However, despite the challenges in determining the start and end of altseason, your opinion may be of interest to investors and traders seeking opportunities to diversify their portfolios and explore alternatives beyond Bitcoin.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2024, 07:24:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2024, 10:06:44 PM »
Given the state of the crypto market, it appears unlikely that the altcoin season will arrive anytime soon. The price of bitcoin has risen to $50,000 from $43,000 to $50,000, and the majority of altcoins have not seen significant price increases because the price of altcoins is associated with the price of bitcoin. Instead of some altcoins experiencing little to no increase in price, there should be a lot more obvious increase as a result of that.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2024, 10:20:09 PM »
Given the state of the crypto market, it appears unlikely that the altcoin season will arrive anytime soon. The price of bitcoin has risen to $50,000 from $43,000 to $50,000, and the majority of altcoins have not seen significant price increases because the price of altcoins is associated with the price of bitcoin. Instead of some altcoins experiencing little to no increase in price, there should be a lot more obvious increase as a result of that.
Since the increase that is much expected hasn't kicked off yet then it's safe to say the altcoin season hasn't kicked off yet although I didn't witness the previous bull that led to Bitcoin reach ATH which also made lots of investors rich because of the uptrend that some altcoins took following Bitcoin pushing up. The issue is that the altcoin season is bound to happen but we don't when and how to know when's it already begun. One thing I know is that the period is one that has two sided results because same way it's beneficial to quick investors that's same way it's also detrimental too.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 10:23:00 PM by DaNNy001 »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2024, 05:42:25 PM »
Given the state of the crypto market, it appears unlikely that the altcoin season will arrive anytime soon. The price of bitcoin has risen to $50,000 from $43,000 to $50,000, and the majority of altcoins have not seen significant price increases because the price of altcoins is associated with the price of bitcoin. Instead of some altcoins experiencing little to no increase in price, there should be a lot more obvious increase as a result of that.
So far, there is still a chance for altcoins to start a bull run, but you need to pay attention to the fact that the price of Bitcoin is already too high, and it is likely that it will experience a price correction first and then the price will increase again. As you can see, the price movement of altcoins follows the movement of Bitcoin prices. So when an altcoin wants a bull run, it has to make the price of Bitcoin increase first.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2024, 05:51:03 PM »
I agree with you, as I stated: AltSeason is not here yet.

Today BTC reached $61K but the majority of Altcoins/USD only increased slightly or moved sideways, causing Altcoin/BTC to drop about 10% over the past few weeks. That proves we are still in BitSeason right now.

But Altcoins investors don't need to be too worried or angry. BTC growth is necessary for us to have AltSeason late this year and early next year.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2024, 02:24:07 PM »
I agree with you, as I stated: AltSeason is not here yet.

Today BTC reached $61K but the majority of Altcoins/USD only increased slightly or moved sideways, causing Altcoin/BTC to drop about 10% over the past few weeks. That proves we are still in BitSeason right now.

But Altcoins investors don't need to be too worried or angry. BTC growth is necessary for us to have AltSeason late this year and early next year.

Yes, the last time I check, almost all altcoins is still -40% to -80% or higher. So that's not a alt season yet. Only the prime mover, Bitcoin is moving and closing in and trying to break and established a new all time high.

Perhaps after the block halving, we might see some movement or at least the last quarter of this year. But we all know that once alt season starts, it's also hard to stop and with that, we still have time to invest on solid altcoins as they are down.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2024, 05:16:52 PM »
I don't think we are in altcoin season we just see altcoin price surge is due to upcoming Bitcoin events and Bitcoin increase but it doesn't mean it's altcoin season.

Maybe after the block halving, we will see Bitcoin become stable and Altcoin may become bullish but not right now because in the past it always happens every after the block halving.
+1 on this. Right now we can see Bitcoin being bullish and it's natural for Altcoins to follow though not all of them so maybe we still needs time to wait for the upcoming Altcoin season maybe after the halving onwards.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2024, 05:16:52 PM »

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2024, 05:43:40 PM »
We are getting there, but I think we are not there yet. I believe that it will take a while before we could say that it is alt season. First of all, when the prices are not breaking over the all time high, there is no reason to call it an altseason just yet because it will take a while before we could get there. I believe that we are going to be something that would take a while and I believe that it should consider the situation to be a little bit different. I personally believe that we could end up with a greater result so this is just start of something but we are not there yet, there will be something that would take a while.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2024, 05:10:34 PM »
We are getting there, but I think we are not there yet. I believe that it will take a while before we could say that it is alt season. First of all, when the prices are not breaking over the all time high, there is no reason to call it an altseason just yet because it will take a while before we could get there. I believe that we are going to be something that would take a while and I believe that it should consider the situation to be a little bit different. I personally believe that we could end up with a greater result so this is just start of something but we are not there yet, there will be something that would take a while.
Usually, the meaning of Altseason is the superiority in the bullish performance of most ALTS compared to BTC, or that most of the ALTS/BTC chart begins to increase and continues until the end of the bullrun. Currently we do not have this, although some ALTS/BTC have started to increase such as SOLBTC, FETBTC, AGIXBTC... I think we are still in Bitcoin season: BTC price has increased rapidly and created new ATH while many ALTS still cannot receive cash flow to grow strongly.

I wait for BTC to move sideways at a high price range, then money will flow from BTC to ALTS and trigger Altseason.
██████████████████████████