follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How did you convince your family to support you in entering the crypto market?  (Read 1583 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16176
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary

Income as Proof: My earnings from this market have contributed positively to family life, often exceeding my income from my primary occupation. This tangible evidence demonstrates the potential of crypto to generate financial rewards.

Do you encounter resistance from family members opposed to your participation in the crypto market? How have you approached resolving this situation? Share your experiences and let's engage in a constructive discussion.
I think this is the simplest and most effective way to convince and gain family support for our participation in the crypto market. Currently, crypto and BTC have appeared on the Internet and mainstream media channels of many countries. You can show it to your family so they can believe in the legitimacy of this market, then all problems will stop in terms of income efficiency.

In addition, the crypto market is just one of many markets in the economy. When this market generates income and does not affect outside life, the family will have no reason to continue to oppose us. I'm lucky because my family doesn't forbid me, they just remind me to manage my personal finances well because every market has its own risks 😁
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2991
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 02:09:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
When I first invested in Bitcoin I did not discuss it with my family but in the second step when I invested I convinced my family to pay for the investment by telling them all the positive aspects about the investment. I took money from family and invested all that money but I didn't let them down at all by investing but that investment gave me good amount of profit. It was not very difficult for me to convince my parents to invest because my family gave me the utmost importance whenever I said something and because of this importance I was able to convince my family.
You are lucky to have made a profit and not disappointed your family. Anyway let's be more cautious next time because sometimes we don't have enough luck in all investments. You have a wonderful family, you have no pressure and can focus on investing!

I think this is the simplest and most effective way to convince and gain family support for our participation in the crypto market. Currently, crypto and BTC have appeared on the Internet and mainstream media channels of many countries. You can show it to your family so they can believe in the legitimacy of this market, then all problems will stop in terms of income efficiency.

In addition, the crypto market is just one of many markets in the economy. When this market generates income and does not affect outside life, the family will have no reason to continue to oppose us. I'm lucky because my family doesn't forbid me, they just remind me to manage my personal finances well because every market has its own risks 😁
Family members often get in the way because they are worried about our finances and future. When this concern is resolved in terms of legal framework and income, everything will become much easier.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
My family depends on me personally, I do whatever work I do to support my own family as long as it doesn't harm the people around me.
They don't know that I work in the cryptocurrency section because what they know is that I work as an online marketer and create articles on various blogs, such as Blogger and WordPress.
I also have a real job which is quite busy every day and always come home late in the evening and even stay at the office late at night, so they don't know that I am in the cryptocurrency environment.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
~
Do you encounter resistance from family members opposed to your participation in the crypto market? How have you approached resolving this situation? Share your experiences and let's engage in a constructive discussion.
None and TBH, they don't really care.
After all, they aren't into investments. They don't even know basic terms that's connected to investing.

It's hard to answer that question because I didn't experience it first-hand, but I guess you can use the "Success Approach" on that one. What do I mean by success approach. I mean show your success in investing to them, and let them decide if they will support you or now. This isn't related to investing, but I still remember the time where my family wants me to work as a government employee, but I rejected that. They are against that decision of mine, until I show to them that I'm earning way more working from home than when I'm working at a government until it came to a time where they just let me do what I want to do.

I guess this can also be applied in investing. Let your success be the answer. Let your success convince your family.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4114
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 05:50:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
In my case it wasnt necessary to convince anybody. My earned money, I can do whatever I want if that does not harm family. I course I was rational and cautious when doing first purchase. I did not jump into crypto on the edge of 2017-2018 with every single cent I have. At first it was a little, test purchase, that increased in value almost 1.5 times during first month. Then I just started mixing altcoins purchase with bounty rewards. It all ended with first withdrawal and vacation tickets purchase. After that, there were no questions if I spend money unwisely or spend time on nothing.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
As long as it is my money, I have the right to use the money for whatever I want and I don't need to convince my family about the money I will use. I just need to tell them that I will invest in Bitcoin and understand the risks and that's it. Whether they like it or not is their business, because I don't need to convince anyone for the decision I will take.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

My family depends on me personally, I do whatever work I do to support my own family as long as it doesn't harm the people around me.
They don't know that I work in the cryptocurrency section because what they know is that I work as an online marketer and create articles on various blogs, such as Blogger and WordPress.
I also have a real job which is quite busy every day and always come home late in the evening and even stay at the office late at night, so they don't know that I am in the cryptocurrency environment.
Oh nice idea, sometimes we just need to focus on our work and not have to waste time explaining to people. Sometimes the share of participating in the crypto market is the biggest risk  :P

None and TBH, they don't really care.
After all, they aren't into investments. They don't even know basic terms that's connected to investing.

Let your success be the answer. Let your success convince your family.
I am trying to get more income and the income will help me prove the potential of this market. When a legitimate job helps us earn more income for our family, our family will no longer have a reason to oppose us!

In my case it wasnt necessary to convince anybody. My earned money, I can do whatever I want if that does not harm family. I course I was rational and cautious when doing first purchase. I did not jump into crypto on the edge of 2017-2018 with every single cent I have. At first it was a little, test purchase, that increased in value almost 1.5 times during first month. Then I just started mixing altcoins purchase with bounty rewards. It all ended with first withdrawal and vacation tickets purchase. After that, there were no questions if I spend money unwisely or spend time on nothing.
Congratulations on making a profit in this market and having a family vacation. Does your family now encourage you to join the crypto market to get even more profits in the upcoming uptrend?

As long as it is my money, I have the right to use the money for whatever I want and I don't need to convince my family about the money I will use. I just need to tell them that I will invest in Bitcoin and understand the risks and that's it. Whether they like it or not is their business, because I don't need to convince anyone for the decision I will take.
Perhaps your family has a lot of faith in you and believes in what you are doing. It will be good when you have relatives to support you, you will reduce pressure and focus on this potential market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 936
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 01:44:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
       -   I didn't do anything to convince my relatives here, as long as my other relatives or my cousins found out that I belonged to the crypto business or bitcoin. As long as they know that when I do crypto business, I get profit from it, they will let me do what I do.

The others thought that maybe it was a scam that I was participating in or that I was doing it in cryptocurrency, and I know for myself that they were wrong, and I also understood.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 09:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Do you encounter resistance from family members opposed to your participation in the crypto market? How have you approached resolving this situation?
Yes I do encounter resistance from my family members opposing my participation in the cryptocurrency market. Unfortunately they have this negative ideas that was influenced by televisiion news wherein Bitcoin was being used in any illegal activities. I explained them a lot and even showed them my income from crypto mainly from Bitcoin but still they are not having it so what I did was just ignore and leave them that part because I know what I am doing and argument won't end if I keep on insisting something they don't understand.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Oh nice idea, sometimes we just need to focus on our work and not have to waste time explaining to people. Sometimes the share of participating in the crypto market is the biggest risk  :P
Yeps, this is just my own personal experience and this is what makes me sometimes confused by those who want to know about cryptocurrency.
It's not just one or two people who want to know about cryptocurrency, but many people want to know and I immediately gave them a "warning".
This "warning". is because I don't want them to jump in like me because every cryptocurrency trade has pluses and minuses and for those who don't know about cryptocurrency, there could be more minuses.

This is not just about my family because many friends around me want to know about cryptocurrency, but I gave them a "warning". it would be better for me to be considered arrogant and unwilling to share knowledge than for me to have to bear the burden of their trust when they feel the loss of cryptocurrency.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 07:44:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Yes, I think that most of those who work in cryptocurrencies face this type of problem with their family. The concerns are primarily that it is illegal, and the other is that it is highly volatile and contains high risks.

Of course, these fears are justified, but often when the family sees the profits that you can get through your work, they will forget these fears a little. When they begin to learn more about cryptocurrencies, these fears will go away with time.

So I thought the best strategy to rid the family of these fears is to show them your success, then they will start looking more seriously.
I could remember when I had problems with my own spouse all because of she found out about my interest in the cryptocurrency and how deeply am rooted in it now, I know it wasn't an easy one to explain though but I was just so surprised of how she actually negate the whole thing making it look as if am doing some risky job that would get me destroyed and I should stop at all expenses and it made wonder how come she had this strong opinion about cryptocurrency and it later occured to me is because of the bad image and name is being painted by the media towards cryptocurrency that's make people feel this although we know the risk with crypto but to an extent we actually understand the risk and it's a one worth taking due to vast opportunity available.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4324
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 03:18:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes

First and foremost, I don't see a need to get approval from the people around me even my own family as to my involvement with cryptocurrency. Nobody is funding my minuscule cryptocurrency investments therefore I don't see that need for them to know anything about what I am doing here in crypto space. Unless, of course, there can be someone close to me or even a stranger asking me on cryptocurrency that that can be the only time for me to discuss this topic openly. However, if someone is married then it would be a good idea to let your wife or husband for that matter know what you are doing. Now, having said that, you can also involved your children by letting them know more on cryptocurrency - the good and the bad sides of it - as we know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and it would be good for their future if they start to get involved now. Above all else, educate them but never dump cryptocurrency into their throats.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4114
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 05:50:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Congratulations on making a profit in this market and having a family vacation. Does your family now encourage you to join the crypto market to get even more profits in the upcoming uptrend?

I follow quote "money loves silence". Family knows that vacation was purchased thanks to cryptocurrency, but I never went into details what and how I earned. They just learn that I make extra money from crypto and that is it. I have never heard encouragements, such as "you are doing great, why dont you invest/buy more to get even more profit" from them. The only thing they know is that whatever I do to earn, I do it legally. In fact, I never wanted for family to get any involvement into crypto. For example I am somehow expecting, that my wife might get caught by investment scammers, or join shady project. That is why I better do everything myself, then monitor other family members not to get into trouble.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

Yes I do encounter resistance from my family members opposing my participation in the cryptocurrency market. Unfortunately they have this negative ideas that was influenced by televisiion news wherein Bitcoin was being used in any illegal activities. I explained them a lot and even showed them my income from crypto mainly from Bitcoin but still they are not having it so what I did was just ignore and leave them that part because I know what I am doing and argument won't end if I keep on insisting something they don't understand.
It's sad when family members can't understand us, or they don't want to understand us. It seems that crypto is something so confusing, my grandmother doesn't even believe in bank account, she wants to keep cash in secret bags.
I think sometimes we have to accept the truth, even if that truth is not pleasant!

Yeps, this is just my own personal experience and this is what makes me sometimes confused by those who want to know about cryptocurrency.
It's not just one or two people who want to know about cryptocurrency, but many people want to know and I immediately gave them a "warning".
This "warning". is because I don't want them to jump in like me because every cryptocurrency trade has pluses and minuses and for those who don't know about cryptocurrency, there could be more minuses.

This is not just about my family because many friends around me want to know about cryptocurrency, but I gave them a "warning". it would be better for me to be considered arrogant and unwilling to share knowledge than for me to have to bear the burden of their trust when they feel the loss of cryptocurrency.
What a good idea, next time I will warn everyone about the dangers of high volatility in the crypto market. I hope that when people see that I am always alert to the market, they will stop thinking that I am someone who is FOMO into BTC and DOGE  ;D

First and foremost, I don't see a need to get approval from the people around me even my own family as to my involvement with cryptocurrency. Nobody is funding my minuscule cryptocurrency investments therefore I don't see that need for them to know anything about what I am doing here in crypto space. Unless, of course, there can be someone close to me or even a stranger asking me on cryptocurrency that that can be the only time for me to discuss this topic openly. However, if someone is married then it would be a good idea to let your wife or husband for that matter know what you are doing. Now, having said that, you can also involved your children by letting them know more on cryptocurrency - the good and the bad sides of it - as we know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and it would be good for their future if they start to get involved now. Above all else, educate them but never dump cryptocurrency into their throats.
I love your opinion. There are people with whom we need to be persistent and spend a lot of time sharing our journey and knowledge in this market. The future is in the hands of the new generations, we need to educate them in the best way so they are ready for crypto in the 4.0 era  ;)

I follow quote "money loves silence". Family knows that vacation was purchased thanks to cryptocurrency, but I never went into details what and how I earned. They just learn that I make extra money from crypto and that is it. I have never heard encouragements, such as "you are doing great, why dont you invest/buy more to get even more profit" from them. The only thing they know is that whatever I do to earn, I do it legally. In fact, I never wanted for family to get any involvement into crypto. For example I am somehow expecting, that my wife might get caught by investment scammers, or join shady project. That is why I better do everything myself, then monitor other family members not to get into trouble.
A smart decision! Perhaps we also need to protect our families from temptations and dangers in this market. It would be bad if our loved ones suffered from FOMO and lost money in a scam project, or worse, they would lose their free life when bound by extreme greed and fear in this crypto market.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

When you are able to get money from cryptocurrency, you should collect as much as you can, and after that, open a business with capital from the cryptocurrency you have. Believe me, your family will be prouder than just taking them on holiday for a moment of pleasure when you succeed in setting up a business and running it. smoothly and get lots of consumers, then the money you have will never run out. Many people have taken the wrong steps because they were lulled by the profits they got but didn't think long-term.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG