follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 947
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 09:18:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2024, 02:37:56 AM »
Let me give you a small example, a year from now Bitcoin was probably worth between 18 and 25 thousand dollars. You can tell without calculating how much profit those who invested at that time and those who invested until now have received but you did not invest at that time then the person who invested and held the investment until now and you did not invest in the case of two people where is the difference. The difference is that the other person is holding the bitcoins because he got a huge profit after a year but you are not investing and holding it because you are planning to invest again which is the reason for holding. If you invest now and hold for a long time, then some people will regret not investing now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2024, 02:37:56 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline nakmantu99

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1238
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:32:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2024, 03:39:43 AM »
~snip
Maybe hold is enough to do, if we  didn't have knowledge and experience as a trader.
Because  a trader is not easy.
Yes, with HODL you will not lose because you are not selling in the near future while in the long term there is certainly hope where bitcoin is higher.
Don't speculate too much
~
Invest in crypro needs speculation.
But we should have good strategy to reduce the risk.
HOLD is good way, if we aren't a profesional trader.
I'm prefer become a trader than holder.

Investing in the DCA method is very helpful for those who do not have the ability to buy large amounts of Bitcoin at once.

You're right, I have used DCA to buy bitcoin.
It's useful.
I set buy bitcoin every week.

Let me give you a small example, a year from now Bitcoin was probably worth between 18 and 25 thousand dollars. You can tell without calculating how much profit those who invested at that time and those who invested until now have received but you did not invest at that time then the person who invested and held the investment until now and you did not invest in the case of two people where is the difference. The difference is that the other person is holding the bitcoins because he got a huge profit after a year but you are not investing and holding it because you are planning to invest again which is the reason for holding. If you invest now and hold for a long time, then some people will regret not investing now.

don't forget hold needs cold money , buddy.
Many people prefer do trading than hold, they want to gain daily profit.
Although hold is more profitable and low risk, but we must keep patient.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2024, 04:48:35 AM »
Invest in crypro needs speculation.
But we should have good strategy to reduce the risk.
HOLD is good way, if we aren't a profesional trader.
I'm prefer become a trader than holder.
Investing in crypto coins is a kind of speculation. You don't know how big you will get profits. Even you can't guarantee to take profits in the future. That's why a proper strategy is needed, and we must have sufficient knowledge to understand the realistic target for taking profits.

Both trading and holding are good as long as we understand how to do them in the right way. It is not a must to be a professional to trade or hold. As long as we understand how to do them properly and we have enough knowledge, I think we can do both trading and holding.

don't forget hold needs cold money , buddy.
Many people prefer do trading than hold, they want to gain daily profit.
Although hold is more profitable and low risk, but we must keep patient.
Indeed. Investing and trading must be with safe money.
How do you know more people prefer trading than holding? As far as I know, people prefer to hold than trading because it is easier and more secure for average people. Trading should be riskier if we can't apply the right strategy. Moreover, when we do daytrade, we must know that we choose the right coins.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2024, 05:28:15 AM »
What we experience is just a minor dump, and as what we have speculated, it could be due to some entities trying to manipulate the price because of the ETF news that's why it went as low as $39k'ish.

But it has bounce back again, at $42k this weekend and it seems that before the end of this month, we might see maybe $43k tops. And so if that happens, then it's good to us, at least as you have said, the price is going to increased again and we won't see the price dropping anytime soon unless there is a negative news that will test the market again.
Today bitcoin price bounce to $42k and seems good recovery after drastically drop under $39k last several days, however can't guarantee will bitcoin keep stable or another correction will come later before halving time. Actually all holder won't to see bitcoin price dropping again but its can't deny when bitcoin success break out to the higher price always has chance and space left for bitcoin will drop but depend on significant correction or not.

After ETF approval hope any good news upcoming day and make bitcoin keep stable above $42k, very difficult position for altcoin holder exactly bitcoin get crashing again and make altcoin price drop.

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 500
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:43:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2024, 05:40:47 AM »
Holding Bitcoins Must Have a Plan Without a plan it is not possible to hold Bitcoins. If the bitcoin price is down like right then definitely invest, bitcoin price went up to 48k from there it went down and now touched 38k this is the right place to invest. Bitcoin price is on the upswing as it is proven to have increased from 38k price to 42k currently. If you could have invested in the right journey of 38k bitcoin then that was the best place to invest and reaped a lot of benefits today. So it is better to invest in Bitcoin with a plan, without a plan the investment will not be successful.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2024, 05:46:08 AM »

Bitcoin is definitely the best thing to hold, the only best way to invest is to hold Bitcoin for the long term. If Bitcoin can be held for a long period of time, it will definitely reap huge benefits. It is realistic to have a proper and planned plan for this, Bitcoin goes up and down at its own pace, at this slow pace all Bitcoin investors should be prepared to buy. Investment purchase is not possible without investment preparation, that is why preparation is most important which is suitable for present time. It would be better to hold bitcoins because bitcoin halving is very close, so this is enough opportunity to hold bitcoins and the price of bitcoins is very low.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:29:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2024, 02:38:15 PM »
-snip-
After ETF approval hope any good news upcoming day and make bitcoin keep stable above $42k, very difficult position for altcoin holder exactly bitcoin get crashing again and make altcoin price drop.
Bitcoin still remains spinning in the 39k-42k price area, this decline occurred after ETF acceptance and some FUD started coming.
Of course, you know the point of this decline, market manipulation is always made to make the price go down and Whales can buy bitcoin at a fairly cheap price below $40k, and it has already happened.

Before the halving happened it will continue to be done and now the Bitcoin price is stuck in the $41k area, if there is good news about the ETF again it will certainly have an effect on the next increase, and maybe it will break through $50k, we just have to be patient and wait.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2024, 02:38:15 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2024, 07:22:03 PM »
Bitcoin is definitely the best thing to hold, the only best way to invest is to hold Bitcoin for the long term. If Bitcoin can be held for a long period of time, it will definitely reap huge benefits. It is realistic to have a proper and planned plan for this, Bitcoin goes up and down at its own pace, at this slow pace all Bitcoin investors should be prepared to buy. Investment purchase is not possible without investment preparation, that is why preparation is most important which is suitable for present time. It would be better to hold bitcoins because bitcoin halving is very close, so this is enough opportunity to hold bitcoins and the price of bitcoins is very low.
As long as Bitcoin is not attacked by several global groups that are trying to bring down the exchange price of Bitcoin, this will be a very suitable place for long-term investment, but you need to know that currently miners are starting to have difficulty getting Bitcoin. It seems that Bitcoin miners are more likely to choose this place so that they do not need to mine air conditioning and get maximum results.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2024, 11:57:26 PM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.
Just follow the flow.
Because after all, Bitcoin's progress in the market will be like this. It will not be as smooth as we hope to always achieve high price targets. Because after all there will be up and down market trends in Bitcoin. Well, basically, when we have held, especially for long-term, then we should not worry about price volatility which occurs very significantly. So, just focus on doing DCA or additional accumulation to prepare for the bullrun later. So, don't panic with decreased price to other rates again

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2024, 03:47:52 PM »
To hold bitcoins must be planned for the long term and never profitable by employing them. When you plan to invest you must think long term, it will always help you to reach higher position. Investment is for long term it should not be short term at all rather short term investment can never give a user more income. If you invest by looking at the price of bitcoin you cannot hold it but you have to invest and hold bitcoin from any market conditions. Being a Bitcoin holder requires long-term planning and you can only be a good investor if you invest for the long-term.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2024, 11:35:24 AM »
To hold bitcoins must be planned for the long term and never profitable by employing them. When you plan to invest you must think long term, it will always help you to reach higher position. Investment is for long term it should not be short term at all rather short term investment can never give a user more income. If you invest by looking at the price of bitcoin you cannot hold it but you have to invest and hold bitcoin from any market conditions. Being a Bitcoin holder requires long-term planning and you can only be a good investor if you invest for the long-term.

Invest for long term is profitable, but for short term  if you have skill to do daily trading, it's also good and profitable.
Every one have a plan to invest for long or short. It depends on your  how expert you to manage your assets.
So, I think short or long term, it depends on you.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2024, 11:52:00 AM »
I'm just a holder, I think just hold for long term is enough. I want to learn become a trader, but didn't have more time to do. Maybe at next year I will start to focus learn trading.
As tarder, I just do research in several coins and new projects, buy and hold.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2024, 06:41:32 AM »
I'm just a holder, I think just hold for long term is enough. I want to learn become a trader, but didn't have more time to do. Maybe at next year I will start to focus learn trading.
As tarder, I just do research in several coins and new projects, buy and hold.

Yeah If you have free time and fund , you can do trading. It's also profitable beside you can do holding. Hold and trade are the good way to gain profit if we have good knowledge and experience there. But If we didn't have good knowledge in trading better learn firstly don't make big money, because you will lose

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:49:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2024, 05:59:55 AM »
hold crypto is enough or not depends on your knowledge and experience. If you have knowledge about trading, I think you can do trading besides as a holder. I'm trader, so I prefer do trading and not enough to hold. But I think both are good way to gain profit.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2024, 09:07:10 AM »
hold crypto is enough or not depends on your knowledge and experience. If you have knowledge about trading, I think you can do trading besides as a holder. I'm trader, so I prefer do trading and not enough to hold. But I think both are good way to gain profit.
Knowledge about trading is really needed to create profits that can make you rich and become a professional trader, but you need to know that getting there requires a process that is not easy. You have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of money to learn, and of course it will produce results. when you have made a lot of profit from good and correct trading.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG