follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?  (Read 2625 times)

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2024, 05:50:59 PM »
This is the problem every rookie faces who comes into Bitcoin investment without gaining the proper knowledge first. All they want is money and how they can double or triple their money in a short time. All they see is the positive news from so-called influencer traders online and how they are making money by investing in BTC and they think they can do the same.
It's all about how they get to know about certain things. Those influencers only show them the good part and they fall for it. It is so important to know everything by doing own research and learn everything about it. Everyone is here for their own advantage.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2024, 05:50:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2024, 06:10:51 PM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment. So before discussing with anyone about bitcoin or to invest in bitcoin carefully pass the knowledge about the volatility level before they could finally take their decisions to investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.
When an investor loses money by investing on the advice of others, the investor must blame by that person. Moreover, Bitcoin investment is definitely riskier than any other investment. I think if one is encouraging another investor to make an investment then one should provide proper knowledge. Not only that, here an investor should also take a decision considering the risk factors after gaining proper knowledge. It can also have a big negative effect on those who think of Bitcoin as a quick scheme. However, for those who will act as long-term Bitcoin holders, investing in Bitcoin is definitely a great opportunity.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 940
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:06:20 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2024, 08:23:42 PM »
To limit the risk of investing in bitcoin, you should invest in a long term, so that you can be able to benefit from the bitcoin when the price reaches a new ATH. Short term holders are the ones that are involved in the high risk of bitcoin volatility, because they will not be able to be patient with themselves because they are looking for quick profit, and when the market goes against their will, they will panic and sell. Anyone that I am introducing Bitcoin to, I only tell them to invest in a long term, and if they don't listen to me, I will not be blamed on whatever happens to their bitcoin investment.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1617
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 10:12:14 PM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment. So before discussing with anyone about bitcoin or to invest in bitcoin carefully pass the knowledge about the volatility level before they could finally take their decisions to investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.
Its a wise thinking
Its a wise move
Its a wise behavior

On the time that you had stepped your foot into this market then you should really be making out those kind of realizations on which it is really that something that you would
be having in mind so that you wont really be ending up with those kind of wishful thinking about making money on this market is easy. Once that reality would slap into your face
then this is where you would really be making out such learning. Accepting the risks is really that recommended as always because once you do have these kind of realizations
then you would really be finding yourself to be that have that kind of careful on making on decisions on which or this is why you would be making up yourself
do things which are realistic and not being impulsive.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2621
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 11:26:25 PM »
To limit the risk of investing in bitcoin, you should invest in a long term, so that you can be able to benefit from the bitcoin when the price reaches a new ATH. Short term holders are the ones that are involved in the high risk of bitcoin volatility, because they will not be able to be patient with themselves because they are looking for quick profit, and when the market goes against their will, they will panic and sell. Anyone that I am introducing Bitcoin to, I only tell them to invest in a long term, and if they don't listen to me, I will not be blamed on whatever happens to their bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin is always good for long term investment, but you must buy when bearish.
Many rich man buy bitcoin  in huge amount at the several years and hold until now. They believe bitcoin price will more expensive at the coming future. It's proven.
If we want invest for short term, we can buy top altcoin, such as Solana, BNB, DOT and MATIC

Online JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1334
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2024, 05:07:11 AM »
Bitcoin is a digital currency whose price fluctuates daily so no one can tell when it will rise and fall but those who trade regularly and have a vast experience in trading and who can do market analysis can predict to some extent when Bitcoin will rise. How much can the price change? But there is no guarantee that those predictions will work correctly.  So if you want to invest in any cryptocurrency coin including Bitcoin then you must take risk.  You won't find risk free investment opportunities in cryptocurrency.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2024, 05:20:13 AM »

Bitcoin is a digital currency whose price fluctuates daily so no one can tell when it will rise and fall but those who trade regularly and have a vast experience in trading and who can do market analysis can predict to some extent when Bitcoin will rise. How much can the price change? But there is no guarantee that those predictions will work correctly.  So if you want to invest in any cryptocurrency coin including Bitcoin then you must take risk.  You won't find risk free investment opportunities in cryptocurrency.

No one can predict bitcoin price accurately,  Bitcoin is very fluctuate. The basic factor of the price are demand and supply. The price bitcoin cannot be controlled, it's the reason why whales prefer invest in bitcoin , because they can gain big profit when pump. By seeing this condition, we should know the risk before investing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2024, 05:20:13 AM »

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:38 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2024, 08:19:25 AM »
I think this happens to the new commer on trading specially who thought that it a quick rich scheme. I have also face loss to my trading in the beginning time for this reason and also I invested on a alt-coin.
But for bitcoin invest if anyone wanna start short-term trading and thinks that they will invest today and the investment or profit will be double then they are in a wrong. Bitcoin has also the risks those all are in alt-coin. But it guaranted it will not scam. Bitcoin has riskses but for long-term investment choose I don't see any other coin rather that bitcoin.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 964
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2024, 04:11:21 PM »
I can't agree more with you because I know how it would feel if you telling people about the good side of something and ignoring to tell the bad side and at the end they see the bad side, at that moment they will blame you so it is better for you that you start the teaching journey from the bad side first. I always tell the bad side and then start telling the good side of cryptocurrency and my first bad side factor is volatility and being responsible for our mistakes if we lose our money.

I am into crypto and my family knows that when some member wants to know about crypto while he/she has no interest at all, and wants to waste time, I only tell them about the bad side and don't even motivate them to think about BTC (but note that, I do this rarely). Well, the point is, we should not tell people about the good sides only because if we are guiding someone then it's our responsibility to guide them fully. And I always use the term DYOR before investing so I kinda keep safe myself even if my follower is making profit or loss, I don't try to take the credit.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2988
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 11:45:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2024, 09:52:58 PM »
No one can predict bitcoin price accurately,  Bitcoin is very fluctuate. The basic factor of the price are demand and supply. The price bitcoin cannot be controlled, it's the reason why whales prefer invest in bitcoin , because they can gain big profit when pump. By seeing this condition, we should know the risk before investing.
I think whales choose BTC because they believe in the potential of BTC, or to be more precise: they believe that BTC is a long-term bullish asset, because BTC continuously creates ATH over many cycles, which most tokens cannot do. BTC is the leader of the crypto market, an investment in BTC is considered the safest even in a downtrend, it is not divided dozens or hundreds of times like altcoins.

However, we still have to be cautious because the market has both opportunities and risks. We want profits but also need to accept losses. Stop losses are necessary for every investment decision.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1890
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 02:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2024, 10:17:12 PM »

I think this happens to the new commer on trading specially who thought that it a quick rich scheme. I have also face loss to my trading in the beginning time for this reason and also I invested on a alt-coin.
But for bitcoin invest if anyone wanna start short-term trading and thinks that they will invest today and the investment or profit will be double then they are in a wrong. Bitcoin has also the risks those all are in alt-coin. But it guaranted it will not scam. Bitcoin has riskses but for long-term investment choose I don't see any other coin rather that bitcoin.

Every one ever lost in their investment, me too. Several time have lost. But  experience is so expensive, we should learn cause of our mistakes. That's nature in crypto space. Bitcoin is good for short trading,  but I think It's better for hold , if we want to hold for long term. But it depends on our decision and capacity. I have used several altcoins for my trading coins.
I agree with you, bitcoin is better for long term than other coins.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:12 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2024, 10:17:28 PM »
When you are a long term investor, there isn't really that much of a risk to talk about. I agree that its going to be a risk if you ever need the money, but that doesn't mean that you are going to end up with anything at all. I hope that we could get to a point where we could end up with bigger and bigger prices so everyone makes money, but in bear periods when you need money that is the risk. So invest money that you won't need, that would be the only solution, there is no other way that you could have zero worries about it. I personally believe that the best thing to do right now is to wait.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 888
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 11:39:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2024, 11:07:15 PM »
I've been investing in cryptocurrency for a long enough time now, and I understand the risk involved, that is not a get-rich scheme; instead, investing in it takes patience and does not guarantee financial success. I simply invest because I believe it to be the most reliable digital currency that doesn't need a middleman, unlike banks.

You alone are in charge of any earnings you make from your crypto investment, and you are free to take them with you at any time of the day or anywhere. No one else will be aware of your total crypto net worth.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2024, 11:22:47 PM »
(...) because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.

That's the sad reality, even if you warn people and point out all the risks, they'll still blame you if something goes wrong. That's the ugliness of human nature, we like to shift the blame on someone else instead of blaming ourselves for our actions.
As for me, I have never advised anyone to invest in Bitcoin/crypto and probably never will. I will share any knowledge if someone asks me but that's about it. Let everyone make their own financial decisions.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2024, 11:33:05 PM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment.
This type of people just follow the Bitcoin investment without having sufficient knowledge. These people just gamble with Bitcoin because they have no idea about Bitcoin at all. Although they have Bitcoin in their wallets, they don't understand how to invest in the right way. So, it deserves to call as gambling with Bitcoin.

Yes, we must avoid investing in Bitcoin in this way. We must be smart people who invest in Bitcoin after we have good knowledge about Bitcoin. And we know well the nature of Bitcoin and what our goals with Bitcoin.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG