follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Wanna purchase a coin  (Read 1373 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Wanna purchase a coin
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 10:01:25 PM »
Hi, $500 but I don't know the best coin to buy. any recommendation plz
If I were you, with that amount, I will buy 1 or 2 top coins.
At least if you want Bitcoin, you'll probably only get a few. but the results are clear enough if it is intended to be bullish in the next era. But if you want more, you can optimize it on top altcoins like ETH / BNB. or other coins that really have potency. Oh yes, avoid investing in new coins because the risk is much greater.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 10:01:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2024, 12:37:10 AM »
If you want to invest into altcoins, my best choices are Ethereum and some meme coin. Meme coins can generate a huge profit if you buy the coins on time before the first pump but if you don't buy on time you may not see huge profit. If you also invest in meme coins, make sure to monitor the project so that you will not be outdated on the project's new trend. You can invest the $500 into Bitcoin too if you can hold you bag for a long time.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2024, 04:00:54 AM »
If you want to invest into altcoins, my best choices are Ethereum and some meme coin. Meme coins can generate a huge profit if you buy the coins on time before the first pump but if you don't buy on time you may not see huge profit. If you also invest in meme coins, make sure to monitor the project so that you will not be outdated on the project's new trend. You can invest the $500 into Bitcoin too if you can hold you bag for a long time.
I agree with your choice because so far Ethereum is the best of the meme coins in circulation. Meme coins will only provide a very high risk because price manipulation often occurs, and usually there are individuals who trigger the increase in meme coins, for example, tweets from Elon Musk or others. whose price movements are not based on developments in the product used. If I have $500, I would prefer to divide it into several coins: 70% for Bitcoin, and the rest for altcoins that have potential, so that when the altcoins go up, there is still something that can make a profit.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2024, 04:52:03 AM »

Meme coins are  just hype and  FOMO, as many people said mate.
I don't think to invest in meme coins, It's not my favourite coins in my wallet list.
I agree with your suggestion, to invest in Ethereum but not for meme coins. it's too risky.
I will invest in other altcoins, BMB and SOL , I think better

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2024, 12:46:46 PM »
With that $500, I propose diversifying your investment into five cryptocurrencies. If I were you, I would not invest it in two currencies since the possibilities of being invested in potential are quite minimal. It is preferable to invest in five possible currencies that are listed on Coinmarketcap. Reminder: the smaller the market capitalization, the greater the potential, but the risk is quite crucial. However, we have different thoughts and decisions, which I feel work for me.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2024, 08:08:25 PM »
Choosing the top 30 coins is not the right step because there are too many choices. It is better to choose the top 10 to 20 altcoins, which might be better. When investing in altcoins, there will be a very high risk, and you should be aware of that risk so that when the price falls, it doesn't make you depressed.

How come bro... Top 10 like really what are you looking for in the top 10 XRP? A full-time shit.. (Nevermind this is actually a shit), ADA ahh there are some more potential projects in below top 15. It's not like very high risk in the top 30. Its risky but the word high starts getting in after the top 50. The high risk = high returns. In the high caps, the returns of imagination cant be expected except, for BTC and ETH.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2024, 08:27:36 PM »
Choosing the top 30 coins is not the right step because there are too many choices. It is better to choose the top 10 to 20 altcoins, which might be better. When investing in altcoins, there will be a very high risk, and you should be aware of that risk so that when the price falls, it doesn't make you depressed.

How come bro... Top 10 like really what are you looking for in the top 10 XRP? A full-time shit.. (Nevermind this is actually a shit), ADA ahh there are some more potential projects in below top 15. It's not like very high risk in the top 30. Its risky but the word high starts getting in after the top 50. The high risk = high returns. In the high caps, the returns of imagination cant be expected except, for BTC and ETH.
There are hidden gems in the crypto space that have huge potential for explosive growth and often outpace top projects by tens or hundreds of times in terms of growth percentage.
The greatest growth potential lies in small-cap companies.  They, like crypto projects, can grow by hundreds of percent.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2024, 08:27:36 PM »

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2024, 09:03:50 PM »
There are hidden gems in the crypto space that have huge potential for explosive growth and often outpace top projects by tens or hundreds of times in terms of growth percentage.
The greatest growth potential lies in small-cap companies.  They, like crypto projects, can grow by hundreds of percent.

But how to spot them?
Mostly all those hidden gems you talking about are churn and burn they have the potential to make you profit in a short time but not for the long term compared to the other crypto that is already listed in any exchanges or in the top 30 in Coinmarketcap they already give profits to those who follow and support it.
It's too risky to invest to hidden gems you talking too it would be better to stay on the top 30 crypto or any crypto that is officially listed on big exchanges because there are some shitcoins under the top 50 with fake trading volume and market cap.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2024, 09:25:13 PM »

But how to spot them?

That is a very nice question @BitMaxz.

Carbitcoin is right to have said that  some coins are good gems that can at times experience an explosive growth but there is always a very low possibility of being able to right handedly know and purchase those special gems that can generate profit within a short period of time. If it were possible for every Bitcoin investor to know the right coins to buy which can generate profit within a specific time frame, then every one would have become rich by investing in Altcoins, but people get very unlucky to even invest in too much  bad coins.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2024, 10:23:54 PM »
Meme coins are  just hype and  FOMO, as many people said mate.
I don't think to invest in meme coins, It's not my favourite coins in my wallet list.
I agree with your suggestion, to invest in Ethereum but not for meme coins. it's too risky.
I will invest in other altcoins, BMB and SOL , I think better
Exactly, meme coins are high risks. If we cannot utilize the right time to  buy and sell, we may really miss the chances. While meme coins commonly will disappear once it has dropped from its ATH. that is why if it is for a long term holding, meme coins are really not suggested. Some people may compare to Doge coin as the meme coin, but this is different. Dogecoin has existed for long time periods and then this coin could be very successful in the last bullish. But for other meme coins? I doubt it because most of them are rally only utilizing the hype situation. I also agree that it is better to invest in Bitcoin or even top coins, This also doesn't guarantee, but at least, the risk is lower.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2024, 11:21:59 PM »
Have your learned how to choose good coins? I think you need to learn yourself, you will be an independent investor in crypto. If you always ask the suggestion from others whenever you want to buy coins, you will be never a smart investor.

Anyway, if you are lazy to analyze random coins, you are better to choose top altcoins. The top 50 coins are good coins for investment, but avoid those meme coins and stable coins. Although don't choose the coins with bad issues. Better to choose coins that have good news lately.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2024, 03:29:56 AM »
If you want to invest then I have some questions for you before. First of all, do you want to invest and hold it for a long time? Secondly or you want to invest in very short period of time and earn profit. If you are thinking of making a long term investment then my personal advice is to buy Bitcoin currency. Because it is one of the longest lasting and strongest currencies in cryptocurrency till date. Currently its price is 43 thousand dollars, it is expected that it will definitely increase several times in the future. You can also invest in Bitcoin if you are thinking of long-term investment. On the other hand if you are thinking short term then you can invest in Solona, ETH, etc coins if you want.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2024, 11:16:21 AM »
If you want to invest then I have some questions for you before. First of all, do you want to invest and hold it for a long time? Secondly or you want to invest in very short period of time and earn profit. If you are thinking of making a long term investment then my personal advice is to buy Bitcoin currency. Because it is one of the longest lasting and strongest currencies in cryptocurrency till date. Currently its price is 43 thousand dollars, it is expected that it will definitely increase several times in the future. You can also invest in Bitcoin if you are thinking of long-term investment. On the other hand if you are thinking short term then you can invest in Solona, ETH, etc coins if you want.
Investment really depends on the person's financial condition. As long as they have enough money and don't have dependents, long-term investment is definitely the right choice, and it will be easy to do it. But if the financial condition is not very good, then it is not suitable. make long-term investments.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 477
  • Last Active: Today at 09:00:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2024, 01:27:49 PM »
Hello, i am in right time at the right place. I suggest you to buy FXB coins and from no body less than from me. Campaigns and airdrop ended now it is patience took place for list in Coinstore exchange. Let me know in PM so that we can discuss i recommend you that.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: Today at 02:04:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2024, 01:52:51 PM »

Investment really depends on the person's financial condition. As long as they have enough money and don't have dependents, long-term investment is definitely the right choice, and it will be easy to do it. But if the financial condition is not very good, then it is not suitable. make long-term investments.

Yeah , if we have free money and and don't have dependents or debt I think hold for long term is the best way to do. But if we want to earn profit daily, I think we can do trading. To choose potential coin for hod , I suggest top coin will have big opportunity.
you can buy bitcoin , Ethereum and BNB.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG