follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 11246 times)

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 04:45:40 PM »
I am one of those people who believe that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k but you are right that it is better to partially sell your asset to secure the profit. I know that it would be more profitable to sell Bitcoin at the desired price, but we can't be sure how long it will take for the price of Bitcoin to reach that level. We know that the market price is not always go up, sometimes it goes down and we can't be sure how deep the price will be. So it is better to partially take profit, no matter how small it is at least we gain.
Well I just share what I experienced before and what I did before I did not sell my BTC gradually I sold all of it I thought the bear market was coming but I missed the opportunity to sell it at a higher price when the price drop of around 20% I sold them right away that I thought it would continuously drop but its not it looks like a trap so that other people to sell their holding and the price skyrocket.

So if you do some DCA in reverse you secured your profit and you still have a chance to sold your holdings on the higher price or until the new ATH reach unlike selling it all you don't have a chance to make more profit and there is no risk on this strategy since you already secured the profit and still have a chance to sell the remaining amount when the price suddenly skyrocket you can make a better profit.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 04:45:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2024, 07:26:16 PM »
Bitcoin is showing good increase in its price and this all is due to reality of halving. As halving gets nearer so the price get more increase so now the price is 52k$ which means that 100k$ achievement is not very far if halving take place on accurate timing and demand for bitcoin increases more.

The period of Bull season will be longer and will exists till 2025 but it does not means that we will experience just increase but in reaching to our goals we should accept the minimum prices and dumps too. I think such achievement will be for the first time after which there is a greater chances that people all around the world will accept bitcoin. After reaching to 100k$ fear in hearts of holders will diminish and bitcoin will become more powerful asset than anything else.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2024, 08:02:41 PM »

Bitcoin is showing good increase in its price and this all is due to reality of halving. As halving gets nearer so the price get more increase so now the price is 52k$ which means that 100k$ achievement is not very far if halving take place on accurate timing and demand for bitcoin increases more.

Yes, bitcoin shows good movement in crypto market.  Current price is $ 52K before halving. I predict bitcoin will touch around $ 100-120K at this year, maybe at the end of this year.  When discussing ATH 2025, the estimate is $ 175K, That is my prediction.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »
Yes, bitcoin shows good movement in crypto market.  Current price is $ 52K before halving. I predict bitcoin will touch around $ 100-120K at this year, maybe at the end of this year.  When discussing ATH 2025, the estimate is $ 175K, That is my prediction.
Bitcoin keeps the good raising in the market. The current price is already $52k as you stated above. I think it will be $55k soon in the near future. For the next month, I'm sure we will have above $55k for the price of Bitcoin. And we may cross the ATH in the Bitcoin halving day. Sure, it is possible to see the Bitcoin price around $100k - $200k in this year.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2024, 06:40:50 AM »
Bitcoin keeps the good raising in the market. The current price is already $52k as you stated above. I think it will be $55k soon in the near future. For the next month, I'm sure we will have above $55k for the price of Bitcoin. And we may cross the ATH in the Bitcoin halving day. Sure, it is possible to see the Bitcoin price around $100k - $200k in this year.

Agreed, many investors predicted bitcoin will reach around $ 100-200K at new ATH. Bitcoin  seems strength now. So,  No worries about bitcoin. At this month,bitcoin shows good movement. Many people still hold their bitcoin and wait the bullish season.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2024, 10:54:18 PM »

I agree with you mate, but Bitcoin has correction now. Current Bitcoin price is $ 50K. But I believe it will rise again soon. $ 55K is reasonable, it will be reached at next week, not next month. It's my prediction, because Bitcoin seems strong after ETF bitcoin approved.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2024, 11:54:39 PM »
Agreed, many investors predicted bitcoin will reach around $ 100-200K at new ATH. Bitcoin  seems strength now. So,  No worries about bitcoin. At this month,bitcoin shows good movement. Many people still hold their bitcoin and wait the bullish season.
Many investors? I only saw some people who predicted the price of ATH can be above $175k.
We don't know what the ATH of Bitcoin in this bullrun, but I assume it won't be $200k because it is too far from the current price. I think the possible price will be below than $200k. It may be around $140k - $150k.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2024, 11:54:39 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2024, 12:35:58 AM »
Many investors? I only saw some people who predicted the price of ATH can be above $175k.
We don't know what the ATH of Bitcoin in this bullrun, but I assume it won't be $200k because it is too far from the current price. I think the possible price will be below than $200k. It may be around $140k - $150k.
Overcome many straggle now Bitcoin is huge popular. Usability also increasing day by day. I think Bitcoin is well known all overall the world. Even past pandamic when people were in house then huge people involved in crypto. Because that's time many people lost his job.

Last bull session bitcoin price was near about $69k. I think upcoming bull run bitcoin price will touch new ATH.
Because Some days ago bitcoin sport ETF approved for It's impact we are seeing. And near future bitcoin halving will happen then bitcoin price will go more up.

I think now we are gradually entireing to bull run. Some days ago bitcoin price was under $30k but now bitcoin price is near about $52k. I think within 2024-25 Bitcoin price will touch minimum $100k i strongly believe it

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:49:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2024, 06:07:32 AM »

Last bull session bitcoin price was near about $69k. I think upcoming bull run bitcoin price will touch new ATH.
Because Some days ago bitcoin sport ETF approved for It's impact we are seeing. And near future bitcoin halving will happen then bitcoin price will go more up.

By looking at the current achievement of the bitcoin price increase at $ 52K, I think the old ATH of $ 68K will be exceeded next month and it is possible that bitcoin will reach a new ATH of $ 150K or maybe $ 180K in bullish season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2024, 04:40:31 PM »

By looking at the current achievement of the bitcoin price increase at $ 52K, I think the old ATH of $ 68K will be exceeded next month and it is possible that bitcoin will reach a new ATH of $ 150K or maybe $ 180K in bullish season.

I have a friend who is in Spain, according to him bitcoin can rise between $250k and $300k, he did very well in the first btc ATH cycle that was for 2017, he told me that bitcoin has already started its bullish career, of course, it is good to accumulate all the bitcoin you have, so I think that the bitoi, if he can make a turn like that, can reach at least $250k, some expect it at $100k, but I thought that The price will fly by and continue to rise, not that I am very optimistic but I know it can be like that.

Now, things can happen like this, of course, because we have seen that many wait a long time for one thing and the opposite happens, suddenly the price Falls , but that is normal, but by 2025 and 4 years have already passed, then I think That every 4 years the price of Bitconi grows , that is what I have realized over time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2024, 04:59:37 PM »

I have a friend who is in Spain, according to him bitcoin can rise between $250k and $300k, he did very well in the first btc ATH cycle that was for 2017, he told me that bitcoin has already started its bullish career, of course, it is good to accumulate all the bitcoin you have, so I think that the bitoi, if he can make a turn like that, can reach at least $250k, some expect it at $100k, but I thought that The price will fly by and continue to rise, not that I am very optimistic but I know it can be like that.

Now, things can happen like this, of course, because we have seen that many wait a long time for one thing and the opposite happens, suddenly the price Falls , but that is normal, but by 2025 and 4 years have already passed, then I think That every 4 years the price of Bitconi grows , that is what I have realized over time.
I am agree with you and which your friend told. He told appropriate i think. We also saw after four years Bitcoin price increased huge. And now passed four years previous pump. So i think any time bitcoin price will pump hardly.
Even we saw many good news came and good news coming. Near future bitcoin halving will happen and after halving Bitcoin price increase. So i think any time bitcoin price will pump. And i also think In this bull session bitcoin price will hit minimum $100k even so more.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2024, 11:18:04 PM »
I think the new ATH next month at $68k will be easy to achieve because there are still very many rich people in this world who have not yet entered cryptocurrency. The approaching halving will also have an impact on Bitcoin price movements which will probably make the price even higher because so far when halving it will make Bitcoin even more difficult to get.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2024, 11:40:41 PM »
I think the new ATH next month at $68k will be easy to achieve because there are still very many rich people in this world who have not yet entered cryptocurrency. The approaching halving will also have an impact on Bitcoin price movements which will probably make the price even higher because so far when halving it will make Bitcoin even more difficult to get.
If it's like this, it means the target is before the halving, maybe BTC will exceed last season's Bullish ATH. And if this really happens, then it doesn't rule out the possibility that Bitcoin's ATH price prediction will actually reach more than $150k. At least, if there is no greater GUD in the early bullish era, then this will be secured enough to reach that point. But unfortunately, various parties up there may have various interests that sometimes do not match what we expect in the market.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2024, 05:37:05 PM »
2023 was a very positive year for Bitcoin and ended 2023 on a very positive note. Positively the year 2024 has started well after the end of 2023 and so far the market is at the highest position compared to the last few years. This highest position but gradually we noticed suddenly but not reached this highest position. We have been waiting a long time to see a market like this and we have waited a long time. Since the market is positive so far and the market is giving positive indications, it is assumed that the market will be more positive by the end of 2024 and in 2025 we will see the Bitcoin market at one hundred thousand dollars.

Offline Ahli38

• Activity: 715
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:12:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2024, 01:22:01 AM »
I hope this image can be an answer for you OP. But you must always remember that price movements in the crypto market can change quickly. It doesn't matter whether we are in a bearish trend or a bullish trend. It's just that the pattern of price movements in the market sometimes and often always has almost the same pattern as before. So please do further analysis or DYOR.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:27:48 AM by Ahli38 »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG