follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 22908 times)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2024, 04:44:55 AM »
I think Bitcoin is still promising. Some people don't buy it. Despite the monetary value of bitcoin, I think the whole idea of decentralization, the alternative of precious metals, and the security of storage is why people think it has endless possibilities. I don't know whether it is over its prime. But as long as it still maintains its functions, I will say at least the price will not fall like, really dramatic.

There's no doubt that people from all over the world have invested in Bitcoin, so it's never acceptable for you to suddenly make a speculative comment. Bitcoin has been faithfully surviving in the market for a long time and rest assured it will continue to do so. The reason may be that Altcoins can create scams in the market, not Bitcoin scams.

I think Bitcoin is still promising. Some people don't buy it. Despite the monetary value of bitcoin, I think the whole idea of decentralization, the alternative of precious metals, and the security of storage is why people think it has endless possibilities. I don't know whether it is over its prime. But as long as it still maintains its functions, I will say at least the price will not fall like, really dramatic.
Most Bitcoin holders are still controlled by westerners as long as they don't sell it Bitcoin will remain safe if the problem of decline is definitely there but it is unlikely to drop 59% from ATH, I can't imagine if Bitcoin is deleted or eliminated.

All right bro..
The market may be volatile whenever whales sell bitcoins, but whales will never sell bitcoins. Fools sell bitcoins.

Learn to hold bitcoins not sell them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2024, 04:44:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2024, 04:54:48 AM »
Satoshi once said that Bitcoin in the future would have two possibilities: either becoming very big and known by everyone, or getting destroyed and no one caring about it. I'm more optimistic about the first option, that it will become big and known by everyone.

What's to be optimistic about that? What Satoshi said had become true, Bitcoin has become extremely widespread, and known by almost everyone around the globe and it's being used by millions of people today and we are sure that this count will only keep increasing over time.

He said it will either have a lot of transactions or will have none, and we can see how congested the network gets from time to time.

Satoshi made this prediction because he was confident about his creation, he knew that if a few people start using Bitcoin and making transactions around, it will spread like a fire in a forest and then there will be no stopping it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1164
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:55:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2024, 04:56:57 AM »
All right bro..
The market may be volatile whenever whales sell bitcoins, but whales will never sell bitcoins. Fools sell bitcoins.

You are right to some extent but buddy whales also sell Bitcoin because that selling will allow them to accumulate more Bitcoin when price of Bitcoin dips. The whales often look for huge buying pressure and when they see such buying pressure then they wait to see the peak of it. Once its peak reaches and buying pressure reduces then they start selling some Bitcoin from their holdings.
Signature space available for rent

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2024, 08:32:25 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

You can talk about it a lot, there are a lot of opinions and some people who said when bitcoin in 19 years cost about 3k and now will say that it will fall, but you have to understand the market and those who say so do not understand it and simply call everything (bubble) they are ordinary people who just can only envy and say everything is not true, but in fact everything decides the demand and if it is there will be growth.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2024, 09:10:11 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

You can talk about it a lot, there are a lot of opinions and some people who said when bitcoin in 19 years cost about 3k and now will say that it will fall, but you have to understand the market and those who say so do not understand it and simply call everything (bubble) they are ordinary people who just can only envy and say everything is not true, but in fact everything decides the demand and if it is there will be growth.

To be honest I don't really believe in bubbles when investing in bitcoin, even though we all know that bitcoin is volatile. I only buy when the price is low and sell when it is high. For example, if I were a trader, I would probably always observe market developments so I could see bubbles.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 06:43:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2024, 09:30:51 AM »
All right bro..
Anyone, including whales can sell or spend their BTC's, nobody is going to hold every single BTC they have forever, you can spend BTC when you have the chance to, maybe on a cup of coffee, or in a store that accepts BTC, you are in that way promoting BTC as a currency.

I always recommend that people have two wallets, one for storing long term and the other for spending on the go, and even when you think you have reached your target for long term holding, you can also sell some of it.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1184
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 09:06:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2024, 10:50:40 AM »
All right bro..

From then until now I really want to hold Bitcoin not to sell it but the needs of the real world always force me to sell it, sometimes I feel sorry for myself because the income I have doesn't know where to go.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2024, 10:50:40 AM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1637
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 12:12:18 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2024, 06:26:39 PM »

Actually people will share their opinions and thoughts but cryptocurrency is volatile and no one can control it by sharing their views. Everyone can better understand the market and nature of bitcoin by keeping eye on current worth and worth that was few months ago.

Without any doubt we can say that bitcoin will have bright future as very soon it will cross the target of 69k$ that was made during previous Bull season. Rise or fall is a constant part of bitcoin and other crypto currencies so we cannot create negative thoughts against bitcoin by just a few days of dump in its worth.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2024, 06:51:51 PM »
All right bro..

From then until now I really want to hold Bitcoin not to sell it but the needs of the real world always force me to sell it, sometimes I feel sorry for myself because the income I have doesn't know where to go.

If you have income in the real world, I think holding bitcoin will not be disturbed because your daily needs are met from the results of your work in the real world. That's why senior investors always advise us to use money that won't be used in the near future.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2024, 07:54:05 AM »

To be honest I don't really believe in bubbles when investing in bitcoin, even though we all know that bitcoin is volatile. I only buy when the price is low and sell when it is high. For example, if I were a trader, I would probably always observe market developments so I could see bubbles.

And what bubbles are you talking about now?) I wrote about bubbles in the market (this is such an expression) traders do not need to know this because they trade in different directions and can earn both when the market rises and when it falls.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2024, 09:03:23 AM »
I still think bitcoin is not suitable as a payment method, so to talk about the future of bitcoin it is still suitable as an investment only. Even though several countries have tried using bitcoin as a payment method, the risk is too high because bitcoin is still volatile. but I believe bitcoin will have a bright future and will be more popular in the future.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2024, 11:55:25 AM »
I still think bitcoin is not suitable as a payment method, so to talk about the future of bitcoin it is still suitable as an investment only. Even though several countries have tried using bitcoin as a payment method, the risk is too high because bitcoin is still volatile. but I believe bitcoin will have a bright future and will be more popular in the future.

In El Salvador the government has tried to legalize bitcoin as a means of payment, we'll just have to wait for the results. If it runs smoothly, it means Bitcoin is suitable as a payment method. The downside of Bitcoin is that it is volatile, but we can adjust the price in USD.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1338
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 02:02:48 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2024, 05:56:23 PM »
That's right, Bitcoin is the present and the future. Maybe many people speculate that Bitcoin will be finished in the next few years, but that is just the words of the haters, currently Bitcoin is experiencing significant growth plus the increasing entry of ETF players in the world of Bitcoin is increasingly encouraging the growth of Bitcoin adoption in the future. However, perhaps we cannot see Bitcoin's dominance in the future because it is hindered by government regulations, but that does not prevent Bitcoin's value from increasing in the future.
Often, it is written by those who were afraid to buy = looking from the outside with the understanding of lost profits. It's normal, greed has been and will continue to be. Hold on, there's more positive news to come. Acceptance of ETFs, in other assets + halving + acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment in many countries, etc. But, it absolutely does not mean that the price (will go up all the time), no of course. For constant growth, there are bound to be some correlations (that's normal). All in all, this means only one thing: Bitcoin has, has always had and will always have a future since the big campaigns are buying it.  :o

Interesting news: "Top 10 bitcoin wallets, cumulatively leaked 0.05026 BTC in a month."

░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1184
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 09:06:00 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2024, 07:03:53 PM »
If you have income in the real world, I think holding bitcoin will not be disturbed because your daily needs are met from the results of your work in the real world. That's why senior investors always advise us to use money that won't be used in the near future.
Yes, I always remember those words but the reality of our daily lives is different, and individual needs are also different but the goal is the same to improve or ease the burden of the mind.
I now prefer to hold ETH because it can still be said to be cheap and if indeed Bitcoin later in a period of 10 years can break $200k maybe ETH will also break $16k. :)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 868
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:38:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2024, 07:44:35 PM »
Regarding our bitcoin investment, a bright future is always guaranteed. We have high hopes for the future that the small investment we made now will pay off handsomely in the future. Since the halving is approaching and there are expectations that the price of bitcoin will go even higher than it did during the previous halving, there is no need for us to be frightened, Instead, we should be optimistic about the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG