follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 05:57:18 PM »
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.
Airdrops are an effective way to get a lot of free tokens, but it can be difficult to choose a few good projects from hundreds of new projects. If it's just an Airdrop for interactions on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram...), the value is usually small. If it's RetroActive, you also need to pay a transaction fee (about a few $).

There are some simple ways you can earn crypto right on the AltcoinsTalks forum: participate in the Bounty campaign at Bounties & Rewards, participate in Airdrops at Airdrops & Giveaways, participate in signature campaigns or simply be active and get Points, from Points can be converted into ALTT token.

If you want to earn more crypto, I think you can try to find a serious job in the crypto market: Dev, translator, project representative. I believe that the income of these jobs is higher and more stable than Airdrop.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 10:37:35 PM »

I can't help it, but only lol, because, like you have said, it could be easy to achieve lots of free coins through Airdrop, but you might just be buying some shitcoins that can just become worthless in the long run. Even if you managed to get paid some tokens from airdrop and the project becomes successful, your earned token will just be worth a tiny profit that can not even compensate all the effort and time you spent to do those airdrop. 

If you want to make a very good profit from cryptocurrency, then you should take out your money and invest in good projects. While investing, let Bitcoin be a priority.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 11:20:31 PM »
It is surprising to learn that, at this age when people are finding means to invest in bitcoin or other top coins, someone is in another corner boosting their accumulation of crypto holding through airdrops that do not have much value. Anyway, every one of us in the crypto space is entitled to do what works for them. Since airdrop accumulation is what works for you more than investing in bitcoin, keep it up and don't have yourself blamed in the future when bitcoin or other top coins we accumulated at this time, pay us off with a bigger fortune than the airdrop you choose to accumulate instead.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 11:44:26 PM »
I rarely joined airdrops since many airdrops resulted in cents only. I think farming airdrops isn't an effective way to have potential assets in the future. Farming airdrops is just like gambling with random coins. Many of them are new coins with unclear future, we don't know if it will have values or not. If we want to boost potential holding, it is better to buy top coins in trusted exchanges.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1808
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 06:30:18 AM »
Farming airdrops is just like gambling with random coins. Many of them are new coins with unclear future, we don't know if it will have values or not. If we want to boost potential holding, it is better to buy top coins in trusted exchanges.
I don't think OP is referring to random airdrops like that though, he's likely referring to early user airdrops like what happened with Jupiter, Celestia, etc. I think those kinds of airdrops are worth a shot, but it takes a while before the airdrop happens (if it ever happens). They are still random, but the chances of your capital becoming something is higher than buying random shitcoins on the market IMO. Especially if you decide on speculating on a popular network that has tons of activity compared to new chains that promised new airdrops right off the bat.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:55 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 08:13:05 AM »
Care to share those 5 different project airdrops that you got last year?
TBH, I didn't focus on airdrops last year because of personal reasons, and because of that, I missed so many airdrops like Celestia. Farming airdrops is proven to be one of the best ways to boost your holdings, but always take note that airdrops isn't 100% guarantee.

If you're joining on airdrops, always lower your expectations, and lower your spendings as well because there are some projects that they require you to make some interactions on their platform and in the end, you will not get incentivized.

I tried joining on Launch pool as well, and I only have 1 BNB currently, and instead of just being stored on Binance, I used it to farm MANTA, and ALT tokens. After that, I immediately sold my BNB to buy another staking coin. Launchpool has been giving out free tokens to those who stake their BNB's, but take note that the higher the BNB or whatever token they require you, the higher you will get. I'll just share that with the 1 BNB that I used to farm MANTA tokens, I only got 1.5 MANTA which is around 4-5$ currently. :D After all, it's free so don't expect too much on it.

Join a signature campaign, and use that earnings to buy crypto holdings.
That's what I've been doing ever since I joined signature campaigns that's paying me in BTC. I always use a portion of it, and buy different tokens. Without signature campaigns, I might not be holding any cryptocurrency right now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 08:13:05 AM »

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:43:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 10:53:39 AM »
Farming airdrops is just like gambling with random coins. Many of them are new coins with unclear future, we don't know if it will have values or not. If we want to boost potential holding, it is better to buy top coins in trusted exchanges.
I don't think OP is referring to random airdrops like that though, he's likely referring to early user airdrops like what happened with Jupiter, Celestia, etc. I think those kinds of airdrops are worth a shot, but it takes a while before the airdrop happens (if it ever happens). They are still random, but the chances of your capital becoming something is higher than buying random shitcoins on the market IMO. Especially if you decide on speculating on a popular network that has tons of activity compared to new chains that promised new airdrops right off the bat.
I think airdrop and the recent introduction of moblie app for mining of some projects can keep us in good financial position. Tho, they are not always very rewarding as anticipated but worth the shot. AVIVE was the recent that I benefited and it was worth it. The ongoing Bitget Mini app prize wheel is another on my radar. You could call me an airdrop hunter hahaha but it has been worth it particularly in the bear market.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 11:25:09 AM »
I rarely joined airdrops since many airdrops resulted in cents only. I think farming airdrops isn't an effective way to have potential assets in the future. Farming airdrops is just like gambling with random coins. Many of them are new coins with unclear future, we don't know if it will have values or not. If we want to boost potential holding, it is better to buy top coins in trusted exchanges.

You might not have heard about profitable airdrops yet, but there are some really rewarding ones out there. Airdrops typically happen when a well-established platform releases its own token as a way to reward early supporters and contributors. Take the recent Uniswap airdrop, for example. It distributed 400 UNI tokens to 12,619 accounts. At the time, those tokens were worth around $1,000, but now they're valued at over $7,400. And that's just one example! There are plenty of other airdrops happening all the time. Of course, it's important to do your research and make sure airdrops are legitimate before getting involved, but it could definitely be worth giving them a try.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2024, 11:34:23 AM »
Care to share those 5 different project airdrops that you got last year?
TBH, I didn't focus on airdrops last year because of personal reasons, and because of that, I missed so many airdrops like Celestia. Farming airdrops is proven to be one of the best ways to boost your holdings, but always take note that airdrops isn't 100% guarantee.

If you're joining on airdrops, always lower your expectations, and lower your spendings as well because there are some projects that they require you to make some interactions on their platform and in the end, you will not get incentivized.

ARB, BLUR, Worldcoin, Jito and Celestial are among the biggest Airdrop of 2023 where I did participated and earned decent amount. 2024 has started on a good note with Manta, and Altlayer airdroped already received, there are several random Airdrops that are worthless as some have claimed but there are lots of potential Airdrops bringing in some decent bucks. Already on the lookout for zksync, LayerZero and Starknet. Also there are some exchange events you can lookout for and participate to earn decent amount of Bucks

I tried joining on Launch pool as well, and I only have 1 BNB currently, and instead of just being stored on Binance, I used it to farm MANTA, and ALT tokens. After that, I immediately sold my BNB to buy another staking coin. Launchpool has been giving out free tokens to those who stake their BNB's, but take note that the higher the BNB or whatever token they require you, the higher you will get. I'll just share that with the 1 BNB that I used to farm MANTA tokens, I only got 1.5 MANTA which is around 4-5$ currently. :D After all, it's free so don't expect too much on it.

Join a signature campaign, and use that earnings to buy crypto holdings.
That's what I've been doing ever since I joined signature campaigns that's paying me in BTC. I always use a portion of it, and buy different tokens. Without signature campaigns, I might not be holding any cryptocurrency right now.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 888
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:41 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 11:37:03 AM »

In my opinion, Binance launchpals and the like bring substantial profits only when a user with tens of thousands of dollars is invested in them. For those who are lower, it is not so profitable. Airdrops are really a great way to make money without investments, and soon we will find out how profitable ZetaChain airdrops were. Also, one of my ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency community is this Art contests. My entire initial deposit was due to winning them.

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:07 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 11:51:04 AM »

I have been fortunate on some occasions to benefit from a few airdrops. Although not much was realised but still it was worth it. Regarding exchange airdrops and events, I hardly participate in those because I have never really won any since the time I participated in an event three consecutive times on the exchange I usually trade on.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2024, 01:51:03 PM »

I have been fortunate on some occasions to benefit from a few airdrops. Although not much was realised but still it was worth it. Regarding exchange airdrops and events, I hardly participate in those because I have never really won any since the time I participated in an event three consecutive times on the exchange I usually trade on.

Maybe you don't usually follow the rules of the events hence the reason you haven't been winning, I have participated in several events like lucky wheels event on Bitget and I have won like 2 times and the rewards are quite great...Maybe you can look into the ongoing Bitget telegram app event on the exchange and participate.. who knows your luck might shine this time.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2024, 03:14:35 PM »

I never took Airdrops so seriously before. but after hearing from many friends about how they are earning so much money from airdrops and their lives have chagned in short time.. Now I am seriously considering to give Airdrops more time.
Airdrop huntin is one of my main resolution of 2024.
Exchange Launchpools are good but they pay very low. I've joined last 4 Launchpools of Binance and have only earned $2 of tokens each time. I sold tokens immediately after listing. maybe I could've earned more if I had hold them litle bit longer.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2024, 03:29:22 PM »

I don't usually join airdops to be honest because I am more active on signature campaigns even before. For me bounties are much much better than airdrops but I don't know if all of that are still profitable up until now or just a waste of time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG