follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5971 times)

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:56:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2024, 01:21:28 PM »
Can't guarantee with profitable in cryptocurrency consistent every day or every week, its most important for me how to manage well allocated with profit earn from crypto withdrawing above 50%. I use as emergency fund or saving assets for daily needed one month later if market condition not help more to earn profit with short term trading.
Need to quit well manage when earning much profitable from cryptocurrency, its not wrong when reinvesting from profitable earned but keep spending around 40% for withdrawing when market difficult to raise up and our position stuck have to hold for long term price recovery.

Yeah, different individuals, different results. There could be others selling at the profit and re-investing on other assets. There could be just waiting for the right time to buy again. Or maybe uses the profits for the education of their children or at least bring good life for their family.

The most important thing is that crypto has given us so much financial freedom. Yes, it's a cycle, but if we have been here long enough, we know how to manage everything, how to make profits and then just repeat it over and over again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2024, 01:21:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2024, 08:44:49 PM »
The crypto market is warming up after the recovery of BTC and many Altcoins, the community is talking about expectations, about new ATHs in 2024 and 2025. It seems like everyone is very optimistic, very excited to think about a good future in this crypto market. Everyone is thinking about the profits they will have after this cycle, and I'm sure everyone has a plan to use those profits most effectively.

I also have a lot of plans, but other than reinvesting in the market during the crypto winter to buy more tokens and get more profits in the next cycle, I think profits from the crypto market should bring positive values to my real life.

I know that this crypto market is really potential and creates extremely large profits in the uptrend. A token's price increase of 1000% in an uptrend year is considered a weak increase and not an effective investment in the crypto market, stock investors are always surprised about this. But the market also contains many risks and creates pressure when investing, holding and trading. Many investors I know have looked much older after just 1 cycle in this market. It would be bad if profits continued to put more pressure on their lives, we only have 1 life to live   ::)

I am not a professional investor, I DCA so there is less pressure. But to be honest, I still cannot escape all the negative impacts of the market. I hold BTC and I'm happy when the BTC price increases, I'm sad when the BTC price drops, even though I have determined to hold BTC for 1-2 years and will not sell regardless of any fluctuations during that time. I think many other investors also have similar feelings, things will be worse for traders participating in Margin and Future!

To balance those negative emotions, I always spend 50% of my profits from the crypto market to spend on family needs, usually buying gifts for members. The biggest joy I can mention is that in the previous cycle, I took profits in BTC and used the profits to buy a new iPad for my daughter to use. She loves it and even named the Ipad as "iBit" because I told her: the Ipad is gift from Bitcoin (and not from BTC Spot ETF of BlackRock). Don't worry, I still don't want to teach her DCA BTC, her childhood needs to be protected  ;D

I know this joy is very small for many others, but it is big enough to give me more motivation to try harder in this market. There's nothing better than when profits from the crypto market become the joy of the person I love the most  :-*

I know many people who enter the market and are very successful, they have huge profits but all they do is invest. They almost forget that they also need to spend and use the profits from the crypto market to make their lives better.

I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?

It really depends on the individual and the amount of financial goals. It's by choice some make cash out their profits and spend on something meaningful or useless some people will choose to buy house, car or invest again for more profits or invest in othe businesses. Some may use their money to support the less privilege or organization. It all depends on the individual and their choice.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2024, 06:58:23 PM »

It really depends on the individual and the amount of financial goals. It's by choice some make cash out their profits and spend on something meaningful or useless some people will choose to buy house, car or invest again for more profits or invest in othe businesses. Some may use their money to support the less privilege or organization. It all depends on the individual and their choice.

You are right, it all depends on each individual in spending the crypto money. If I use crypto profits to buy back crypto and partly to buy assets in the real world, this year's bullish results I plan to buy property. this makes me hold my coins until they touch the new ATH.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2968
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 01:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2024, 12:10:20 AM »
Yeah, different individuals, different results. There could be others selling at the profit and re-investing on other assets. There could be just waiting for the right time to buy again. Or maybe uses the profits for the education of their children or at least bring good life for their family.

The most important thing is that crypto has given us so much financial freedom. Yes, it's a cycle, but if we have been here long enough, we know how to manage everything, how to make profits and then just repeat it over and over again.
We all see cycles in BTC or DJ charts, and it seems easy to profit and get rich from the financial markets. However, these charts do not show us the pressure on investors when they have to endure losses, or continue to hold when they have profits, or the boredom when the market has no clear fluctuations.

Every investor wants to go all-in at the bottom and all-out at the top and repeat, but greed and fear do not allow them to carry out their original plans correctly. That is also the reason why I believe that using a portion of profits is necessary to ensure a long-term investment journey in the market.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2024, 09:11:53 AM »
I want to hear from you:

Profit is very important because without it then most of us would not even be here...for as long as we are human beings we look at profits as rewards for the things we are doing and investing money with. Profits can be liken to incentives so we keep on going forward and will continue on dreaming of bigger things for our life, that of our family and our community. Now, that answers number three. On question number one, yes I think I am already profitable though there are also some losses along the way and for which I really learned big lessons from and on number two, I used the profits to invest with real estate and of course personal and family needs. Overall, the crypto industry has been good to me for the past several years and though I am already planning on diversifying I am not going to leave and will continue to be participating and even looking for opportunities (hopefully not getting ingo scams and frauds so am crossing my fingers!)
Hopefully have gained alot In the cryptocurrency space  knowing the best one to build on.
When I gained profit I take my tp a ND reinvest on Coins with coins with great potentials and uniqueness, etc..
 Note; when researching DYOR.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:23:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2024, 02:38:27 PM »
Every investor tries to be profitable from his investment. If there is profit from the investment, then the investor must try to use the necessary money from that profit for his own needs and invest that profit in some other profitable business. But not everyone can be profitable. Some are more greedy despite making profits and at some point they face losses.

I made a small profit from the crypto market and reinvested it in another profitable venture. I know that if my money is spent on profitable purpose then I get opportunity to get more money from the investment. I will get a chance to reinvest in a project again.

Those who cannot earn profit from investment will lose interest in investment and at some point will turn away from investment. Of course, using that money to earn profit from the investment is an important factor.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2024, 02:58:10 PM »
Every investor tries to be profitable from his investment. If there is profit from the investment, then the investor must try to use the necessary money from that profit for his own needs and invest that profit in some other profitable business. But not everyone can be profitable. Some are more greedy despite making profits and at some point they face losses.

I made a small profit from the crypto market and reinvested it in another profitable venture. I know that if my money is spent on profitable purpose then I get opportunity to get more money from the investment. I will get a chance to reinvest in a project again.

Those who cannot earn profit from investment will lose interest in investment and at some point will turn away from investment. Of course, using that money to earn profit from the investment is an important factor.

What business is more profitable than crypto, friend. I want to try to invest there from my crypto earnings. because so far I have only used profits from crypto to increase the number of crypto assets I own. because my business in the real world has not been able to produce greater results than crypto. I'm still looking for a suitable business.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2024, 02:58:10 PM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2024, 10:12:17 AM »

You are right, it all depends on each individual in spending the crypto money. If I use crypto profits to buy back crypto and partly to buy assets in the real world, this year's bullish results I plan to buy property. this makes me hold my coins until they touch the new ATH.

A good move if you want to use your profits to buy property, I also did it when I was bullish before. For this year I don't have any plans to buy, maybe I will increase my crypto assets during the bearish season. but plans can change, if suddenly a friend offers me business next year.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2024, 01:06:25 PM »
What business is more profitable than crypto, friend. I want to try to invest there from my crypto earnings. because so far I have only used profits from crypto to increase the number of crypto assets I own. because my business in the real world has not been able to produce greater results than crypto. I'm still looking for a suitable business.
So far, as far as I know, none of the businesses that immediately find and suit your personality, many of them try and persevere until finally when they go bankrupt and fail, it doesn't make them discouraged because no business can run smoothly, everything requires a process. To find a business that suits your skills, to start with you sometimes have to look for markets and customers first, because it will look big when many people are interested and want to buy your product every day.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2024, 08:01:31 PM »

Building real-world assets is a great idea. A lot of people earn money and then spend it all without reinvesting it or at least a part of it on things that can be useful for them in the future. If you are earning $500 a week from your cryptocurrency trading activities, at least reinvest half of that money for your future and try to build different assets because as they say we should never put all our eggs in one basket.

So, one should buy property, invest in cryptocurrencies, invest in gold, maybe in stock market as well, and any other sector that they can think of and understand that they aren't wasting their money on it.

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 356
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:55:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2024, 02:52:30 PM »
Current Balran is going on. Almost everyone is profiting now. Now the market condition is very good. Those who are profiting are thinking of reusing their profit. Some can use this profit well, some can not. But if it is used in crypto market.  It should be re-invested in a good project or coin and those who are skilled in trading will invest in trading. In this case, if they do not have enough knowledge about trading, they may lose money. And in terms of investment, they should invest in long-term projects and good coins.  Which can be trusted to invest in. Again this money can be used for good business outside of the crypto market.
|MINER|

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2024, 04:10:17 PM »

So far, as far as I know, none of the businesses that immediately find and suit your personality, many of them try and persevere until finally when they go bankrupt and fail, it doesn't make them discouraged because no business can run smoothly, everything requires a process. To find a business that suits your skills, to start with you sometimes have to look for markets and customers first, because it will look big when many people are interested and want to buy your product every day.

Doing business really has to be tried because we can do analysis and research while trying out the business we are doing. The world of business is not easy, friends, we have to be careful, try and keep trying until we find the experience to make a profit and grow our business. In the crypto world, it's the same.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2024, 04:32:24 PM »
I want to hear from you:
1 - Yes, often. Even now, if I want to sell it, then I have already profited from the Bitcoin market movements which are quite amazing recently.
2 - I reinvest some of the profits, and some I use for my needs such as food, clothes, bills and so on. This really eases my finances.
3 - Of course, we also need to smile with our activities. And using the money we manage to get is one of them.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2968
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 01:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2024, 01:23:24 AM »
1 - Yes, often. Even now, if I want to sell it, then I have already profited from the Bitcoin market movements which are quite amazing recently.
2 - I reinvest some of the profits, and some I use for my needs such as food, clothes, bills and so on. This really eases my finances.
3 - Of course, we also need to smile with our activities. And using the money we manage to get is one of them.
Congratulations for believing in the future of BTC and profiting from the impressive price increase of BTC over the past year. Many investors are still afraid and hold on to USDT instead of investing in BTC at the bottom price zone. Greed makes them want to find the bottom to go all-in, but in the end they have to stand aside and watch BTC continuously create new ATHs in in recent days.

I support the concept of reinvesting part of your profits, when BitSeason ends we will probably have AltSeason, I hope you will choose the best Altcoins to get more profit from their growth. Are you particularly interested in any trends: Layer-2, DeFi, GameFi, RWA, DePIN, NFT, Metaverse?

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2024, 02:31:45 AM »
Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
Yes of course, profit is profit.. .Not all the time you would really be holding because you could possibly missed out that opportunity and might be ending up
on having regrets.

How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
Diversify into other coins and the bigger part of it would be saving on accumulating Bitcoin.

Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
Of course, we are here for that main reason which is to make profits.
You would really be doing all sorts of possible things as long it could give out that kind of chance.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG