follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it really impossible to change favorite football club?  (Read 599 times)

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 371
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:13:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
Re: Is it really impossible to change favorite football club?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 06:20:47 PM »
This is not possible at all,changing your favourite team to another team,it's like falling in love with two different Women,but this one is quite different,I wonder how many can be so faithful to a particular club without switching to another when their team lose.So many times I have tried changing my team to another club who is doing well,but I find out that it so impossible to do that.I am a Liverpool fan,and I will remain a Red till death do us path.This is a club I loved from childhood,and till date,I'm still in love with my club.

Football is something that has to do with feelings, so in my opinion, it is possible. I have supported Manchester City since I was a young child. Players like Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero, and Tevez really makes me developed strong feelings for the team that year. So in 2012, I don't know how it happened, I see that I've started to have feelings for Chelsea because of Ballack and Frank Lampard's playing styles. That was the reason for changing from Manchester City to Chelsea.

my friends that I watched ball together with at the time, they told me that I wasn't a good football fan because a good football fan had to be patient and only support one team. But I didn't mind them because I knew that I supported the team that made me feel comfortable because everything in this life is based on your level of comfort.

Lionel Messi is another perfect example to me, it still seems like a dream that he left Barcelona. so if Messi will be in Barcelona right from his childhood and still leave, in my opinion it is possible one should change from his favorite team to another, what matters is comfort.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 06:20:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1185
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 06:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 07:04:41 PM »
Absolutely right, its really impossible to change your favorite football club because has many friend keep defend their favorite football team Manchester United although never won Premier League trophies since season 2012/13. Almost ten years without domestic league trophies and many manager have sacked by my friend keep loyal become Manchester United fans  ;D.
Have exceptional with fans favorite the players only and they will easily change their favorite team every season, such as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo fans they have many favorite team and will change every season if their favorite players moving to the other club.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1636
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 10:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 09:31:58 PM »
Lionel Messi is another perfect example to me, it still seems like a dream that he left Barcelona. so if Messi will be in Barcelona right from his childhood and still leave, in my opinion it is possible one should change from his favorite team to another, what matters is comfort.

The loyalty to the club only made sense when clubs were tied to their local communities. Teams consisted of local players, managed by local men, coached by local coaches, and supported by local people. Supporting a team from a town/city you didn't live in was a foreign concept.
Fast forward to the current times and it's all about money, football clubs became more like brands of beers etc. You pick one that's enjoyable at the moment.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3628
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 10:17:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 10:01:00 PM »
So, I began to think within myself if actually this is true for everyone else, and if there is some kind of mystery behind football clubs and team fanship.
No, it doesn't apply to all people.
Some people may choose the favorite football because they are fans of certain players. When they players move to a new team, the fans may change their favorite team as well (following the players). For example the fans of Ronaldo and Messi, they may change their favorite teams now because Ronaldo and Messi moved to new leagues. Although they are the fans of Real Madrid and Barcelona in the past, they may be the fans of Al Nassr and Inter Miami nowadays.  ;D

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1231
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 09:05:24 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 02:29:11 PM »
I remember when my team was in a bad situation, I criticized, but it was all for the good of the team I supported too. Even when my favorite team was doing well, I would occasionally criticize them, even though my voice might not be heard, but it was my concern.

No matter how bad the team looks, I will remain loyal, that's what loyalty is all about. For supporters, we may have heard these words a lot, "don't just be there when they are doing well, but we must still support when they are doing badly". That's what a true supporter is.

It is normal to criticize a team you support and criticisms doesn`t mean you changed or developed hatred for your favourite football club. Generally, constructive criticisms is geared towards improvement and when we criticize our favourite team it is because we wish them to do better. That is passion. When your favourite team is winning it brings joy in the mind of fans and vice versa.
That's the point, the criticism we deliver is constructive criticism, not criticism to bring down. I even question someone who says they are a true supporter but they never criticize the team they support. Is that a true supporter or what?

Maybe we have different views on this, but again. When we love something, we will always be there in any situation, be it good or bad. And when we love something, we will definitely criticize it for something better.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 03:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 04:37:49 PM »
loving a football team is like loving our partner, we will be loyal even if they are experiencing protracted defeats and that love will disappear if our favorite team disbands or doesn't compete anymore,

that's me not for someone else , for opini this thread

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1185
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 06:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 05:22:40 PM »
loving a football team is like loving our partner, we will be loyal even if they are experiencing protracted defeats and that love will disappear if our favorite team disbands or doesn't compete anymore,

that's me not for someone else , for opini this thread
Loving football team will make us loyal and keep favorite our club forever, difference when some one loving or favorite with the players and every season have change their club favorite depend with their idol playing.
Not problem with our favorite team have poor performance or not and keep loyal although not winning any trophy yet for longer time, not easy become football club fans when our favorite club has bad performance and become meme every day for us exactly after bad result match on every week.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 05:22:40 PM »

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2024, 06:31:55 PM »
For example the fans of Ronaldo and Messi, they may change their favorite teams now because Ronaldo and Messi moved to new leagues. Although they are the fans of Real Madrid and Barcelona in the past, they may be the fans of Al Nassr and Inter Miami nowadays.  ;D

That's true and that's one of the reasons behind football superstars being traded for ridiculously high amounts of money and getting paid fortunes. It's not purely because of their skills, but also due to their "star factor" that will bring in a lot of new fans (not necessarily loyal) and, in turn, will generate a lot of additional revenue.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2024, 11:58:24 PM »
Can it?
I do not think so. Or maybe even if there is a percentage below 5%.

I'm not sure that when someone has become a fanatical fan of a club, they will choose to move to another club. This was like a betrayal of what he loved so far. I think this is very difficult to find.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2024, 12:43:07 AM »
Can it?
I do not think so. Or maybe even if there is a percentage below 5%.

I'm not sure that when someone has become a fanatical fan of a club, they will choose to move to another club. This was like a betrayal of what he loved so far. I think this is very difficult to find.

I think it's way more common than you think. It's best evidenced by dropping support/ticket sales when teams have dips in performance or get relegated etc. Many of the fans simply lose interest and move to something else. Sometimes they would start supporting other teams in addition to their old favourite club, and sometimes they would shift their attention to a completely different sport.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2024, 10:43:54 PM »
Sometimes I have started to think that things are very different when it comes to football, but as I said before, I don't see myself changing from Madrid to Barcelona, it's something I don't see well, and I wouldn't feel good, that's why I think I I wouldn't do it, I don't know if the peroans with other sports are so difficult for them but I'm very emphatic about that , for me things are like that, I've always thought like that, when I'm not oing to Post or something , it's like He won't let me go for the other team, even if I'm sure I'm going to lose, it doesn't matter to me , even if I'm Betting , it's like I combine sentimentality and that's actually not good , but I wouldn't be able to change teams, I would feel very badly.

I can't even go against my teams when playing, in each League I have my Favorite team and I am faithful to my Teams at all times , Even if they lose , they come last, because things are more focused in every sense than how faithful one is It could be everything.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██