follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?  (Read 2325 times)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:58:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 06:40:17 PM »
If I were Satoshi Nakamoto, I would never reveal my true identity. And there is no chances that the creator of Bitcoin will appear in public. He understands that it will only endanger his life and the love of his life, his family. We must remember that Bitcoin was established to protect the security and anonymity of everyone who transacted or traded with another person. We are aware that there are many people who take advantage of us because we have a lot of money. That is undoubtedly what Nakamoto is thinking before he vanishes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 06:40:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1680
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2024, 07:48:09 PM »
If I were Satoshi Nakamoto, I would never reveal my true identity. And there is no chances that the creator of Bitcoin will appear in public. He understands that it will only endanger his life and the love of his life, his family. We must remember that Bitcoin was established to protect the security and anonymity of everyone who transacted or traded with another person. We are aware that there are many people who take advantage of us because we have a lot of money. That is undoubtedly what Nakamoto is thinking before he vanishes.

for conspiracy theorist, this may not be true. things doesn't just happen in a vacuum so if coincidence happen like the finance melt down in 2008 and then BTC comes out in 2009, the conspiracy theorist will be suspecting something is too coincident here.  it could be that government is the one releasing BTC and they come to control is back from the people because they know how through big institutions and regulators.

if am satoshi nakamoto who has 1M BTC, i sure know i can participate in world politics with such money. if someone like Elon Musk can get involve in many developments and politics, i will also be doing so.  ;D

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1212
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2024, 10:47:29 PM »
d. I would not dare to appear and have my identity revealed for fear of endangering my life.
You have already answered the question you asked. And what you said is what Satoshi Nakamoto is doing as well if I am not mistaken. Satoshi Nakamoto has shared more than 1m BTC to charities by opening or creating the bitcointalk.org forum for the poor to participate and get stipend for participating in signature campaigns. That is a great help he has done. Because that can remind me of the statement that "teach him how to fish instead of giving him a fish".

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2970
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2024, 01:08:15 AM »
1M BTC ~ 50B USD, not a large amount of money compared to billionaires like Elon Musk or Bill Gates, so safety is not really an issue if you really want to appear.

I think when BTC is so famous and becomes an issue that many presidential candidates need to be transparent about when running for election, you may need to pay more attention to your legal issues. I believe that if something could be done to control and remove BTC from the economy, governments would take action to protect fiat.

You have already answered the question you asked. And what you said is what Satoshi Nakamoto is doing as well if I am not mistaken. Satoshi Nakamoto has shared more than 1m BTC to charities by opening or creating the bitcointalk.org forum for the poor to participate and get stipend for participating in signature campaigns. That is a great help he has done. Because that can remind me of the statement that "teach him how to fish instead of giving him a fish".
I like charity ideas, but sharing them through a signature campaign on crypto forum doesn't seem really effective. Many people do not use forums, do not have the ability to interact and receive the necessary money for their lives. That means the BTC may never reach those who truly need it. I think some professional charity would be suitable to undertake this work.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:58:32 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2024, 03:58:30 AM »
1M BTC ~ 50B USD, not a large amount of money compared to billionaires like Elon Musk or Bill Gates, so safety is not really an issue if you really want to appear.

I think when BTC is so famous and becomes an issue that many presidential candidates need to be transparent about when running for election, you may need to pay more attention to your legal issues. I believe that if something could be done to control and remove BTC from the economy, governments would take action to protect fiat.
Elon Musk is much wealthier than Satoshi but I think we can't compare Satoshi to Elon Musk because they are different. The beginning of Elon Musk is traceable but the beginning of Satoshi is untraceable. Other than that, Elon Musk only put a small percentage of his wealth in crypto. So if Satoshi will ever appear in the public, there is a high chance that there are someone that might interest him.

If you remember what happened to the Wikileaks, the government are chasing them until they get caught the founder Julian Assange. When there was a blockade of mastercards from their platform, they used Bitcoin. I'm sure there will be a lot of question as well if ever Satoshi will appear in public. Remember, no one is above in the law, if they are going to charge him and want him imprisoned, we can't do anything for it.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1809
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:28:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2024, 03:46:48 PM »
Everything has been calculated very carefully by him so that until now no one knows at all about who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, whether he works alone or in an organization. It would definitely be very dangerous for him if he revealed his true identity. All eyes will be on him, from those with interests to criminals who want to control what he has. He was very, very clever at calculating everything, everything had been planned in such a way.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:53:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2024, 04:50:41 PM »
Everything has been calculated very carefully by him so that until now no one knows at all about who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, whether he works alone or in an organization. It would definitely be very dangerous for him if he revealed his true identity. All eyes will be on him, from those with interests to criminals who want to control what he has. He was very, very clever at calculating everything, everything had been planned in such a way.
Yeah but even if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of genius people it is still not safe from execution as we can see on movies that someone in the group will have this some sort of betrayal so I think it is a tricky thing to really expose one's identity given that they got the multimillion dollar asset with him or them. All I can say is that Satoshi really is very clever and things are well planned before he become inactive on BitcoinTalk forum he really is a true legend. I hope he or they are all good right now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2024, 04:50:41 PM »

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 871
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2024, 05:06:07 PM »

Elon Musk is much wealthier than Satoshi but I think we can't compare Satoshi to Elon Musk because they are different. The beginning of Elon Musk is traceable but the beginning of Satoshi is untraceable. Other than that, Elon Musk only put a small percentage of his wealth in crypto. So if Satoshi will ever appear in the public, there is a high chance that there are someone that might interest him.

If you remember what happened to the Wikileaks, the government are chasing them until they get caught the founder Julian Assange. When there was a blockade of mastercards from their platform, they used Bitcoin. I'm sure there will be a lot of question as well if ever Satoshi will appear in public. Remember, no one is above in the law, if they are going to charge him and want him imprisoned, we can't do anything for it.

-   Well, to be honest, no one has been able to confirm whether Satoshi Nakamoto is really a person, because it can be said that he is the one who created Bitcoin, even though in reality there is no Satoshi Nakamoto. There have been many theories about that.

Now, if it is true that there really is a Satoshi Nakamoto, what I will do is keep it anonymous because it is not important, and besides, I can see that the good intentions and goals that I want to happen in the whole world are already happening.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1896
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2024, 11:55:55 PM »

• Would you dare to appear in public?
Never the risk is just too high that can imperil my security and that of my family

• Would you move 1M BTC and sell for USD?
Why not if many are making money from my creation why should I not

• Would you participate in the development and upgrade process of Bitcoin blockchain?
Yes why not but only anonymously as I want to be in public anymore

• Would you agree to accept the invitation to El Salvador?
No for security as the risk is just too high

• Wouldl you continue to stay anonymous and observe the development of Bitcoin?
Yes that's the right thing to do

• Would you reveal this secret to your children before you die?

Why not only if they are mature enough and they can keep a secret as it will also harm their privacy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2970
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2024, 12:02:28 AM »
  • Would you move 1M BTC and sell for USD?
Why not if many are making money from my creation why should I not

• Would you reveal this secret to your children before you die?

Why not only if they are mature enough and they can keep a secret as it will also harm their privacy
I think these things can affect your anonymity because transactions will be investigated and people with enough power will still be able to identify you.

If you want to remain anonymous forever, letting your children and future generations know the truth is not necessarily a safe option. Imagine about 100 years from now, maybe children will not fully understand the value of anonymity, for example, right now they can freely post personal photos on TikTok.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2024, 01:34:30 AM »
Every step Satoshi Nakamoto takes with Bitcoin is unique. His contribution to the development of Bitcoin is commendable. I think there is no room to mistake his steps. After all his development it is now easy for everyone to understand why he became anonymous. He designed Bitcoin in such a way that there is no room for blame. How the price of Bitcoin will increase in the long term and how people will use Bitcoin independently from trap of government or centralization is something no one in the world has done before. If i I were Satoshi Nakamoto then I think I could not have been a personality of creative thinking like him. He saw the future of Bitcoin in 2009 or earlier but we are only experiencing it. He knew that Bitcoin would go to a point where the world would accept it and governments would try to use it, so every move he made was commendable.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2024, 02:06:47 PM »
Yeah but even if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of genius people it is still not safe from execution as we can see on movies that someone in the group will have this some sort of betrayal so I think it is a tricky thing to really expose one's identity given that they got the multimillion dollar asset with him or them. All I can say is that Satoshi really is very clever and things are well planned before he become inactive on BitcoinTalk forum he really is a true legend. I hope he or they are all good right now.
As I said before, everything is planned by him or them with careful planning. So that when he disappeared, there was no trace that could confirm his whereabouts and also who he really was.

Although there are some cases of people suddenly appearing and claiming to be Sathosi, I think it's a stupid thing that people do. Because what is the purpose of him appearing and claiming to be Sathosi, even with the threats that exist. and even I think we will not believe that he is Sathosi without showing something that can confirm that he is really the person we are looking for so far.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2024, 05:48:50 AM »
As I said before, everything is planned by him or them with careful planning. So that when he disappeared, there was no trace that could confirm his whereabouts and also who he really was.

Although there are some cases of people suddenly appearing and claiming to be Sathosi, I think it's a stupid thing that people do. Because what is the purpose of him appearing and claiming to be Sathosi, even with the threats that exist. and even I think we will not believe that he is Sathosi without showing something that can confirm that he is really the person we are looking for so far.
I think Satoshi Nakamoto should continue to hide his true identity because his appearance will have a negative impact on Bitcoin price movements. However, with Satoshi's disappearance, no one knows for sure whether he is still alive or not, what is clear is that he cannot be found and is currently still a mystery.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2024, 07:25:12 PM »

I think Satoshi Nakamoto should continue to hide his true identity because his appearance will have a negative impact on Bitcoin price movements. However, with Satoshi's disappearance, no one knows for sure whether he is still alive or not, what is clear is that he cannot be found and is currently still a mystery.
He did and until now we never knew who he really was.

You are right, if he appears maybe it will affect the price of bitcoin, because everyone knows how much bitcoin he holds and his appearance will panic everyone.

But I believe he will never surface. He has kept that commitment since he disappeared until now. So we don't need to worry about that, because he must also have known the risks if he appeared.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2024, 09:55:25 PM »
  • Would you dare to appear in public?
No, let's Satoshi be the secret of Satoshi.

Would you move 1M BTC and sell for USD?
No, it will be very risky to do it once, and will of course influence the Bitcoin market, moreover if it is out from Satoshi's Wallet at once all out.

Would you participate in the development and upgrade process of Bitcoin blockchain?
After creating, the best way is developing, as long as it is still in line with the basic purpose of  Bitcoin

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG