follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Does gambling for fun has consequence?

Yes
6 (75%)
No
2 (25%)
Indecisive
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Is Gambling for Fun a Reality or an Expression?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
Re: Is Gambling for Fun a Reality or an Expression?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 10:51:37 AM »
Everything has a limit, when someone says they gamble for fun but they don't know the limit, then what is the difference with someone gambling because of their addiction? sometimes people misinterpret this, it doesn't mean gambling for fun without making certain limits.

-snip-

Yes, even when someone gambles for fun they must have limits so that the gambling will not affect their financial condition. When a gambler does not set limits on their gambling activities, it means they will only gamble according to their pleasure - they don't care about how much money they will/have gambled. And this could lead to more serious cases such as gambling addiction which will worsen their mental condition.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 10:51:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 11:21:39 AM »
Everything has a limit, when someone says they gamble for fun but they don't know the limit, then what is the difference with someone gambling because of their addiction? sometimes people misinterpret this, it doesn't mean gambling for fun without making certain limits.

I think the thin line lies in the ability to know when to stop as you have noted no matter the aim of gambling. If you gamble for fun you lose money, if you gamble to make extra income, you still lose money but then knowing when you are exceeding boundaries is what should matter most in the life of a gambler.

People who gamble for fun are not immune from losing and people's reactions when they lose differ because humans are different too. When you start having the powerful need to gamble with a larger amount of money or having a feeling of restlessness or irritability when you gamble should be enough signs that you are being manipulated into becoming and addict and that is a time to take a pause.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 11:26:30 AM »
Yes, even when someone gambles for fun they must have limits so that the gambling will not affect their financial condition. When a gambler does not set limits on their gambling activities, it means they will only gamble according to their pleasure - they don't care about how much money they will/have gambled. And this could lead to more serious cases such as gambling addiction which will worsen their mental condition.
Not only affects financial condition but also we have wasted a lot of time and even have nothing left for our loved ones. Health issues is also one that we are taking into consideration when talking about gambling addiction. Limits should always be there in everything we do in our gambling activities.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 04:36:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 02:36:27 PM »

-snip-

I think it's not only in gambling that we have to have limits, even in investing we have to be in accordance with our abilities, don't let something we do that looks good actually become something that makes it difficult for us in the end.

This limitation is a factor that will one day save us from something unwanted. Especially if this is talking about gambling which is very risky to lose money. Money will be very sensitive, because it will make it difficult for us to live life later.

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 03:00:17 PM »
Not only affects financial condition but also we have wasted a lot of time and even have nothing left for our loved ones. Health issues is also one that we are taking into consideration when talking about gambling addiction. Limits should always be there in everything we do in our gambling activities.

In every aspect of life we should always have limits because if we don't, then for sure we will suffer either us or our loved ones. Most of the issues you'll encounter in gambling are financial, as you'll be in debt if you can't control yourself, and that will also affect your relationships with your family and others like health, etc. That is the start of you'll be ruining your life.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 03:45:08 PM »

In every aspect of life we should always have limits because if we don't, then for sure we will suffer either us or our loved ones. Most of the issues you'll encounter in gambling are financial, as you'll be in debt if you can't control yourself, and that will also affect your relationships with your family and others like health, etc. That is the start of you'll be ruining your life.

The importance of having limits in human endeavour cannot be overemphasized. When there is a limit in gambling it becomes difficult to run into gambling-related problems. People see gambling as something normal and they feel they are free to exit from it anything but then we have heard stories of rich men and women who went broke due to their gambling addiction. This is why we should be very moderate with the amount utilized for gambling.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1888
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:59:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 05:52:43 PM »

Sometimes gambling can go from a fun, harmless diversion to an unhealthy obsession with serious consequences like impulse-control disorder. Impulse-control disorder manifests in a way that you can`t control the impulse to gamble even when you know that the odds are against you or you can`t afford to lose.

Do you think you can gamble for fun without consequences?

Gambling even for fun or for profit should be within the capability of the gambler, it's not fun anymore if you are having fun but are not aware that the money that you're using is not for gambling, this is the right way to gamble, and it problem gambling.

Being responsible means the money you're using is just an excess fund, there will be quarrels and arguments within your family and your family will not respect you anymore if you prioritize your funds for gambling, it's ok to have fun in gambling but not in a way that your family will suffer.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 05:52:43 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 10:54:22 PM »
If we only gamble just for fun and without any consequences, then that means we are just having fun. meaning without considering the expected profits. without considering the money that might be lost from gambling and being prepared for it. The problem is, how long and far will we be in this zone? How many of us will think that we don't mind if our money runs out because gambling is just for fun? Meanwhile, I'm sure not everyone wants to lose their money for nothing. If it's just for fun, then just play online games that don't require risking money. .

So I'm not sure enough if it's just for fun without long term consequences. Of course there will be a desire to somehow win and not lose the main capital.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 11:39:54 PM »
No! Losing is part of the game and it is one of those consequences that involves gambling. Winning is one as well but on a positive side. I don't know how people define fun but I just wanna raise a questions like, are we really having fun when we are losing? Unless we use extra money it might be fun but using hard earned money or loan money in gambling isn't fun when we lose.
Although we participate in gambling here for fun but we never participate to lose. We always participate in gambling for positive results even though we take gambling as entertainment. I think that gambling should always use a fixed income budget, those who spend more than their gambling income on gambling are the ones who become addicted to gambling the most. And for those who participate in gambling with debt, gambling losses are much more negatively commented upon.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1362
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:47:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2024, 04:15:02 AM »
The danger of falling into bad practices exists in so many things, that gambling is a part of those addictions and bad behaviors, so you just have to know how to understand what it means to be an adult and what your responsibilities are. Depending on the country, there is a restriction on age to bet, and it is 18 years or 21 years, because it is assumed that at that age you are responsible for your actions.

Then, the bad habits of some do not have to be those of everyone, and fortunately this is the case, it does not matter if you bet for fun or not, it is not an excuse to fall from grace, take an exam to determine if your dopamine levels are correct and you are not prone to falling into addictions, not just those of gambling, there are others, it is scientifically proven that addictions acquired without the effects of narcotics are the least harmful for those who do not have a medical history or are prone to fall into bad habits.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:11:24 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2024, 10:15:58 AM »
snip

All the pleasures in our brain are caused solely by chemical reactions, as you wrote. And winnings and purchases are all just ways to boost dopamine. And this is the explanation why all extremely addicted ludomaniacs prefer not to change their lives for the better and close their debts, but to play and play more and more. Closing the debts will not give dopamine. But if you bet a big win and wait for another one of the same, then you can get a strong dopamine reaction. But as you know, any bet will only bring a loss.

aiviaa485

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2024, 10:50:39 AM »
If you think that gambling is only to provide something good, such as profit, then I think that is wrong.
I don't often see gambling, but I often hear from my father and mother who have neighbors who like to gamble and whose lives can be said to be full of deprivation.

I can't stop thinking that gambling can give more expression, but I also honestly don't forbid them from gambling because it is their right and they also gamble with their own money.
As long as it doesn't interfere with other people's activities, I make sure that gambling is fine with them, but for me it's better to avoid gambling because it makes me more comfortable.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:39:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2024, 10:59:48 AM »
If you think that gambling is only to provide something good, such as profit, then I think that is wrong.
I don't often see gambling, but I often hear from my father and mother who have neighbors who like to gamble and whose lives can be said to be full of deprivation.

I can't stop thinking that gambling can give more expression, but I also honestly don't forbid them from gambling because it is their right and they also gamble with their own money.
As long as it doesn't interfere with other people's activities, I make sure that gambling is fine with them, but for me it's better to avoid gambling because it makes me more comfortable.
Yes, as long as it does not harm others, then everyone has the right to do whatever they like, including gambling. But in this case someone who likes gambling must also realize the risks involved in gambling.

People who gamble but they harm others for example they gamble by using borrowed money from friends. Usually they expect a big win to be able to return the money they borrowed. And what happens is that they lose, and they cannot return the money they borrowed.

This is something that is wrong, because it is very detrimental to others.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2024, 11:29:35 AM »
Well, gambling for fun is actually real, but I bet that it's a very few gamblers who are actually gambling for fun, the rest of gamblers who claim to be gambling for fun actually tell themselves and others that just of to try to make themselves feel comfortable, and that what they are doing is right.

And I think also worthy of note is the fact that, there is actually a very tin line between gambling for fun and gambling for monetary reasons, and most of the time, gamblers actually don't know when they cross the line of gambling for fun, and go into gambling for profit.
In as much as I personally believe that it's not a crime or a bad thing to actually gamble for profit, but we must know well to know how to draw a limit so we don't end up over doing it, for over gambling leads to addiction which also comes with a lot of consequences.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2821
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:22:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2024, 11:36:55 AM »
If we only gamble just for fun and without any consequences, then that means we are just having fun. meaning without considering the expected profits. without considering the money that might be lost from gambling and being prepared for it. The problem is, how long and far will we be in this zone? How many of us will think that we don't mind if our money runs out because gambling is just for fun? Meanwhile, I'm sure not everyone wants to lose their money for nothing. If it's just for fun, then just play online games that don't require risking money. .
There is an ethnic group for which gambling is a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation, but it is used to fill time and have fun, to gather and chat while strengthening ties of brotherhood. And this is also done by many business people for whom money is no longer a measure; they just want to relieve fatigue from the business activities they are carrying out so they can measure how much to use, and if they can produce it, it is a blessing because that is not the goal.All of this is no different from those who have a hobby, be it sports, music, etc., which costs a lot of money to achieve their goals; it's just that the form is different.But what is wrong is not having the ability to make a living on a daily basis but gambling for the purpose of making a profit. Of course, this will not be realised and will instead destroy.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██