follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2024, 07:51:37 PM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.

I have published a general sample of coins that will be 100% pumping after halving in 2024. In 2024 Bitcoin halving will pump all other coils including Bitcoin and the period is 2025. 2025 is the biggest bull run of Bitcoin, where Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, BNB, ORDI, Manta, Dogecoin, ADA, Pyr, matic etc. all these coins can definitely get 100 percent benefit if held. These top 10 coins currently ruling the market will surely be gainers in 2025.
Now Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency market are very positive. Huge increasing all currency. Like some days ago bitcoin price was under $30k now Bitcoins price is above $51k and Ethereums price was under $2000 and now Ethereum price near about $3000. And it happening for bitcoin sport ETF approval i think.
And near future bitcoin halving will happen then cryptocurrency market will more up i strongly believe it. And i also agree with you total year of 2025 will bull session. Within this time some coin will increase more and more even some currency price will increase even 100x i also think. Like, Doge, BNB, matic, sol, Dot, xrp, manta, ADA, tron etc. I think in bull session some of this coin price will increase 100x to 150x.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2024, 07:51:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1631
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2024, 08:00:06 PM »
I think some of these coins have no guarantee that they will go higher in future but some of them will go higher without doubt. Bitcoin, ethereum, Solana, BNB and polkadot are good for investment and those who have diversify investment in these will surely be in profit.

Safe Moon is not better option for investment in my opinion but still its up to an investors that how he thinks about it. We can just make assumptions but what  coin will be show huge pump is still unknown as every coin act differently and fluctuates differently like that of Solana which sometimes go higher than 125$ and sometimes go down to 84$ but now again it is above 100$ which means that its success is continues and is getting ready for coming Bull season.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1160
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: Today at 04:56:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2024, 08:20:52 PM »
It's really hard to know that which coins is going to get 100x pump in future. I even believe that it's more like gambling than investing to even think about 100x pump or 100x returns from an investment within a year.

My best bet is to only think about 100x pump if you have the money that you can lose without worries. Then test your luck by investing in very low marketcap newly launched coins or pre-sale coins.

But, I warn you chances of losing your money with this approach is higher than getting a 100x coin. But, if you invest $20 in 50 coins and out of those 50 coins only one of those get a 100x pump you'll still be so much profitable. However, it's always suggested to avoid such risky shitcoins.
Signature space available for rent

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2024, 11:31:16 PM »
It's really hard to know that which coins is going to get 100x pump in future. I even believe that it's more like gambling than investing to even think about 100x pump or 100x returns from an investment within a year.
For top coins, it seems like it will be a little difficult to pump more than 100x at the moment. because they are typically coins that will fluctuate due to certain developments and issues and this will continue to be continuous and ongoing. It doesn't just rise for a moment and then drop again. I think if those go up to 100x the price, then they will be hype coins. We often see it on exchanges, new coins that can suddenly rise hundreds of times in a very short time. And in the end, they couldn't last long and ended up ending up as shit coins. It seems like we are more inclined towards shit coins like this.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 10:18:59 AM »
For top coins, it seems like it will be a little difficult to pump more than 100x at the moment. because they are typically coins that will fluctuate due to certain developments and issues and this will continue to be continuous and ongoing. It doesn't just rise for a moment and then drop again. I think if those go up to 100x the price, then they will be hype coins. We often see it on exchanges, new coins that can suddenly rise hundreds of times in a very short time. And in the end, they couldn't last long and ended up ending up as shit coins. It seems like we are more inclined towards shit coins like this.
What you say is true and usually coins that have the potential to increase prices are altcoins that are still early in launch and the price is very cheap so that when the product developed is useful to many people and enters a large exchange like Binance it will trigger an increase in the price of the altcoin. Before you enter altcoins, you must first consider the risks that might get your assets trapped because currently there are many cases of developers smoothing liquidation from exchanges so that the coins you hold will not be able to be sold.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 10:42:39 AM »
Looking for coins with pump 100x is like catching a knife from a height, and it will have considerable risk.
There are many new coins that can make 100x or even more, but that will only apply to early adopters with projects that are quite hype.

But regarding the list you mentioned like WiGo, Woop, Woo, KIN, SAFEMOON LOL, that's what coin I just heard about.
SAFEMOON may be quite familiar, but it's a coin that's been around for quite some time and has already faded the hype.

I am only familiar with SOLANA, BTC, ETH, BNB, Polkadot and many more top 10 coins are better.
But on some of the lists you mentioned did not make the Top 10 list.
Where do you see the list?

Here's CMC's Top 10 list

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3546
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 02:07:50 PM »
If we're talking about 100X, none of the top 10 coins will go that far in 2024. Let's be more realistic here. A few of the new meme coins might have a higher chance of achieving that compared to BTC, ETH, BNB, or SOL.

~ SAFEMOON may be quite familiar, but it's a coin that's been around for quite some time and has already faded the hype.
Not only did it faded, the founders already filed for bankruptcy after they were charge for stealing investors money and using it to buy properties.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 02:07:50 PM »

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 03:11:42 PM »
If we're talking about 100X, none of the top 10 coins will go that far in 2024. Let's be more realistic here. A few of the new meme coins might have a higher chance of achieving that compared to BTC, ETH, BNB, or SOL.
In general, the top 10 will indeed be difficult to reach 100x because the top coins have reached their peak since they first appeared.
And choosing a meme coin or shitcoin will have a great chance, but as I said before, this is just as big a risk that it will occur, it can give you profits, but it will also give you losses and will not have a price at all or even Rugpull.

Not only did it faded, the founders already filed for bankruptcy after they were charge for stealing investors money and using it to buy properties.
That's worse news than I know, I've also bought it when it was hype and left it when it was profitable.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 04:44:31 PM »
I have to admit that I am not into altcoins, although I have some that for some reason I keep for a very long time, although not because I believe too much that I will get rich on them, but because I have long been too lazy to sell them while they were worth something.

I remember when in the beginning of 2017 ETH was only worth about $7 and I thought about buying at least 50 or 100 coins and in the end I didn't. If I have time, I might devote myself to a little research on whether there are projects that could succeed in the long term, although I would be more than satisfied with x50 or even less than that.

I wonder if it makes sense to look at the lists of the biggest winners/losers as some kind of indicator of long-term success, or is it mainly about pump/dump schemes?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1858
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2024, 01:39:34 AM »
I think most coins are probably too big to x100 at this point. You’d probably have to go for a small market cap coin like RVN. I think the smallest market cap coin I own at the moment is MATIC though.

Hey, looks who is here!! Welcome OG! :)

I have to admit that I am not into altcoins, although I have some that for some reason I keep for a very long time, although not because I believe too much that I will get rich on them, but because I have long been too lazy to sell them while they were worth something.

I remember when in the beginning of 2017 ETH was only worth about $7 and I thought about buying at least 50 or 100 coins and in the end I didn't. If I have time, I might devote myself to a little research on whether there are projects that could succeed in the long term, although I would be more than satisfied with x50 or even less than that.

I made a few "bets" in some altcoins. I just made money with one, and lost everything in the other ones.

When you get the right shitcoin, you can easily make 10-100x. But if you get the wrong one, it is like -99% lol

It is worth giving some shoots.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2024, 08:05:11 AM »
I would say Bitcoin is the most hopeful one cause it's been proven over time. There are also some unfamiliar coins on your list like woo, Kin. In what ground do you think it has this kind of potential?

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2024, 05:22:32 PM »
I made a few "bets" in some altcoins. I just made money with one, and lost everything in the other ones.
When you get the right shitcoin, you can easily make 10-100x. But if you get the wrong one, it is like -99% lol
It is worth giving some shoots.

The problem is that I'm not much of a gambler and I've always tried to avoid any investment that is morally wrong (if you understand me). I know how this whole system of deception works on a lot of great promises and cleverly placed lies, so even though there is definitely room for big money, I still refrain from participating in it.

They say that money is never enough, but as someone who invested in BTC when it was only worth a little more than $200, I can say that I am quite satisfied that I made a profit on something that really has meaning and purpose.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2024, 09:30:28 PM »
this year more and more coins have soared in price and the ones in my portfolio are bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solona that's all. I'm sure that all of these coins give me big profits, even every day I get profits, even if it's little by little, because I trade short term, even though the profits are small but sure, and there is also a part of my portfolio that trades long term.

The profit is small but if you do it every day it will be big, bro. I also did the same thing with the coins you mentioned, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solona. which plans us to make a profit from what we invest. If there is a coin that can provide 100x profits in 2024, that is very good. As long as it's not a coin with a very high risk.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2024, 11:59:54 PM »
this year more and more coins have soared in price and the ones in my portfolio are bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solona that's all. I'm sure that all of these coins give me big profits, even every day I get profits, even if it's little by little, because I trade short term, even though the profits are small but sure, and there is also a part of my portfolio that trades long term.

The profit is small but if you do it every day it will be big, bro. I also did the same thing with the coins you mentioned, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solona. which plans us to make a profit from what we invest. If there is a coin that can provide 100x profits in 2024, that is very good. As long as it's not a coin with a very high risk.
Yeah, Like what you said, imagine when you already knew about Bitcoin from 2009 and invested in 2009, how much percentage of profit would you get and maybe now you will have a very large amount of assets because the price of Bitcoin has risen to this high .

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2024, 01:50:57 AM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.
There is no certainty that every coin will pump and make the coin bullish. In the last bull market there was a huge price increase but this coming bull market may not. Moreover, we notice a common theme in crypto that some new altcoins are pumped to the maximum while the influence of older coins decreases. It is possible to make some guesses by reviewing the positions of the coins that were at their highest in the last bull market. There are some coins that will always dominate like Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are also some other altcoins that offer good returns if invested in the long term. Before investing, the investor should analyse the investment well. Currently, almost all of the top 20 coins by coin market cap have the potential to be bullish in a bull market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG