follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I do hear about PEPE  (Read 1943 times)

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: I do hear about PEPE
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2024, 03:39:39 AM »
I looked at their website and this is what I saw:
$PEPE is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.
No intrinsic value, no tokenomics, no roadmap, no team. Just for entertainment purposes only and despite all of that, it has a current market cap of almost $4 Billion. It's just fascinating to see these investors continuously buying a token despite saying that it has no use-case at all and it's all for entertainment purposes only.

TBH, I don't know why there are many investors who are buying this token at all. Profits of course, but there are many other tokens out there. Because of the quoted text above. I have this feeling that anytime, this token will vanish out of thin air, and investors will lose their money. That's just my instinct only. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2024, 03:39:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 886
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 11:27:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2024, 10:13:09 PM »
Pepecoin is one of the coins that have gained recognition from many crypto speculators that the coin will do well. If you so believe in that, there's no harm if you can invest with the little you have and hodl Pepecoin till next year because nobody knows the exact altcoin that will give them maximum profits. It can be the one they never expected. However, I would advise you to invest in Pepecoin if you have the funds to. As for me, I have invested in Pepecoin, and I am in profit already.

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:42:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2024, 06:58:06 AM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.
There are lot of good things coming around the crypto community  but sorry mate but seems like I am not that amazed and not gaining any interest from ,my side if going to invest or not.
maybe because I am tired of memecoins and new projects , and also because I am already having my strong positioning in my holdings so this does not give me any plans in investing this coin.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2024, 03:26:27 PM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.
There are lot of good things coming around the crypto community  but sorry mate but seems like I am not that amazed and not gaining any interest from ,my side if going to invest or not.
maybe because I am tired of memecoins and new projects , and also because I am already having my strong positioning in my holdings so this does not give me any plans in investing this coin.
Everyone has their area of interest and it may not interest you to invest in memecoin although it's a choice and when you feels like investing you would definitely did that without any delay but if you aren't a fan of meme then there is nothing that could trigger you to investment. Like most people are interested in bitcoin and to whatever that relates with other coins doesn't trigger them either, so that is why people choose their investment.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1329
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 09:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2024, 06:23:11 PM »
There are many meme coins coming in the market but not all of them are successful and not all of them are likely to be successful. Pepe has major exchanges like Binance listed on their platform so good things can be expected from it. But I can't expect anything big like SHIB or DOGE from it. yes it is able to give profit but not as high as SHIB or DOGE. If Elon Musk starts talking about it and invests then maybe it is possible

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2024, 10:54:44 PM »
There are many meme coins coming in the market but not all of them are successful and not all of them are likely to be successful. Pepe has major exchanges like Binance listed on their platform so good things can be expected from it. But I can't expect anything big like SHIB or DOGE from it. yes it is able to give profit but not as high as SHIB or DOGE. If Elon Musk starts talking about it and invests then maybe it is possible
Pepe is a new project and can't be compared as Shiba or Dogecoin if I am not mistakenly dogecoin is the first memecoin to be launched and has gain more popularity even before Elon musk promoted it on twitter idt has started gaining attention all over, because they were doing major promotion like featuring some matches and printing out jessy for them with their logo on it and football is a game that is mostly feature all over the world. That is a major promotion to say that pepe can't be equate to Dogecoin.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 10:14:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2024, 11:33:57 PM »
There are many Meme coin in cryptocurrency market. Huge meme coin coming in cryptocurrency market but all coin are not being successful. Most of them are failed. But Pepe coin has been successful i think. From few month pepe coin huge increased.
I think after Doge and shiba coin Pepe is successful meme project. Now It's position 21 in coinmarketcap. And future bull session it will increase huge i believe.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2024, 11:33:57 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG