follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.  (Read 8802 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2024, 12:09:33 PM »
Well I hope bitcoin can at least reach more than $80k this year. And many also estimate above $100k. But this is quite difficult. But it's still possible to happen. Actually seeing bitcoin a few days ago return to $70k was also a surprise. Because it happened quickly. And now the price is slowly decreasing again. So for those who trade and do not invest long term, they must be aware of current market conditions. Because everything becomes more difficult to predict in the short term. But in the long term I am optimistic.
I think it is possible that Bitcoin will reach $80k, but it shouldn't be in the near future. I think it may be in Q4 of this year, the price needs time to increase massively. However, we need to expect that there will be no bad news anymore. If we have bad news, the price may drop again and it will be hard to increase significantly. Yes, I am also optimistic that we will have a big increase again in the new few months.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2024, 12:09:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1993
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 17, 2024, 09:08:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2024, 08:14:30 PM »
Usually the halving effect will occur when it has passed one year after the halving occurred, as happened with last year's halving, so we have to remain patient to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise again.

Everyone should still have to hold their coins because the price has once again hit the value of 71k$ which means that the effects of halving have yet to originate. Effects of halving have not ended yet so those who already have lost their hope will be excited for such a pump if they don't have sold their coins yet.

We have to wait for a lengthy period of time to keep our worries away because most of the investors are now again able to recover their loss and now they are in gain but as the price is reduced to 69k$ so keep holding because anything can happen which will be profitable for us.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2024, 11:59:03 PM »
I think it is possible that Bitcoin will reach $80k, but it shouldn't be in the near future. I think it may be in Q4 of this year, the price needs time to increase massively. However, we need to expect that there will be no bad news anymore. If we have bad news, the price may drop again and it will be hard to increase significantly. Yes, I am also optimistic that we will have a big increase again in the new few months.
Always be optimistic for the price increase that bitcoin will have in the future.
Bitcoin reaching an ATH of $73 is already amazing and is still stuck at $67k-$70k, but it will be a fairly stable price before the price rises again through the new ATH.

My target is ATH $100k++ and that's a price target that quite a lot of people are talking about right now, and it's still very possible.
Now it is only necessary to buy and hold for the long term before the price is bullish again.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3080
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 02:06:51 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2024, 12:23:54 PM »
Always be optimistic for the price increase that bitcoin will have in the future.
Bitcoin reaching an ATH of $73 is already amazing and is still stuck at $67k-$70k, but it will be a fairly stable price before the price rises again through the new ATH.

My target is ATH $100k++ and that's a price target that quite a lot of people are talking about right now, and it's still very possible.
Now it is only necessary to buy and hold for the long term before the price is bullish again.
Yes, the price of bitcoin is currently hovering around $67-70K after reaching ATH at $73K.  It's quite good that the price of bitcoin, which seems stable in the last few weeks, will soar and exceed the previous ATh.  We'll see early next month.  I also have my bitcoin sell target at $100K, and hope that happens this year.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: September 21, 2024, 12:21:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2024, 12:38:42 PM »

$70K is the new resistance, so if it manages to break that we should see an avalanche in the price (weird word since the price would actually go up massively).

On the other hand, the support is somewhere around $65K. So if it falls below that then the price will tumble a little but, but not massively - there are still other supports to hang on to.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 07:48:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2024, 05:31:23 PM »

$70K is the new resistance, so if it manages to break that we should see an avalanche in the price (weird word since the price would actually go up massively).

On the other hand, the support is somewhere around $65K. So if it falls below that then the price will tumble a little but, but not massively - there are still other supports to hang on to.
It should break the previous ATH to see an impulsive movements of the price. I don't think the resistance is really $70k because if you zoom out, you can see that $71k is much nearer. Anytime, what we don't expect will happen so maybe even if we see that there is no clear movement of the price or we see that it will going down, the price go to opposite direction. However, we should still follow our analysis, and I feel that $63k is very possible to be touched by the price.

Offline Rubel007

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1557
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 07:39:34 AM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2024, 10:09:42 PM »
Well I hope bitcoin can at least reach more than $80k this year. And many also estimate above $100k. But this is quite difficult. But it's still possible to happen. Actually seeing bitcoin a few days ago return to $70k was also a surprise. Because it happened quickly. And now the price is slowly decreasing again. So for those who trade and do not invest long term, they must be aware of current market conditions. Because everything becomes more difficult to predict in the short term. But in the long term I am optimistic.
The overall market condition is very good at the moment. If there is no bad news or incident then the market will continue to rise from the beginning of June. But I wouldn't be surprised if the market doesn't rise there. Bitcoin will definitely be bullish it needs time. The longer the market takes to become bullish, the market will energize. We have to be patient during this time. I believe the market will  bullish before the end of this year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2024, 10:09:42 PM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1452
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2024, 11:09:56 PM »
       -    It's been about 2 months that Bitcoin has been consolidating in these situations where it seems like Bitcoin is struggling to move forward to 75k$-80k$ in its market price because its support and resistance are quite strong.

And for whatever reason, we don't know the real reason, and now its price is around 68k to 70k in the market. It is still very unpredictable, and lots of speculations are happening right now, although it is still bullish.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4167
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 09:56:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2024, 11:45:03 PM »
If there is no bad news or incident then the market will continue to rise from the beginning of June. But I wouldn't be surprised if the market doesn't rise there.
Why you are very confident about this?
Do you think June is the time for green market?
TBH, I also expect the Bitcoin price will be above $70k again in the next month. This will keep the optimism among the investors, so they won't feel panic and decide to exit too early. I doubt there will be chaos in the market if there are many people who take profits too early. Most of us want to see the Bitcoin can cross $100k as soon as possible. It will be easier to achieve if most investors believe it and keep holding.

I believe the market will  bullish before the end of this year.
I also guess it. There should be some pumps before the end of this year. But we don't know if we will see the expected price of Bitcoin or not. Most people wants to see $100k, but some people just expect the price can be above the current ATH. It is okay as long as it can be above $75k.

THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1814
  • Crypto Wallet With Superior Security
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 05:22:25 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2024, 07:44:23 PM »
       -    It's been about 2 months that Bitcoin has been consolidating in these situations where it seems like Bitcoin is struggling to move forward to 75k$-80k$ in its market price because its support and resistance are quite strong.

And for whatever reason, we don't know the real reason, and now its price is around 68k to 70k in the market. It is still very unpredictable, and lots of speculations are happening right now, although it is still bullish.
Yes i also think now bull session running. We know before two month Bitcoin price touched $70k+ And still now Bitcoin price near about $68k. We saw strong support for bitcoin price. I think Bitcoin price will stable near about $70k and from here it will pump. And within this year Bitcoin price will touch $100k. I believe gradually halving effect will be seen.
cryptomus
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO.WALLET
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
SIGN.UP
██████
██
██

██
██
██████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3080
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 02:06:51 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2024, 10:36:55 AM »

Yes i also think now bull session running. We know before two month Bitcoin price touched $70k+ And still now Bitcoin price near about $68k. We saw strong support for bitcoin price. I think Bitcoin price will stable near about $70k and from here it will pump. And within this year Bitcoin price will touch $100k. I believe gradually halving effect will be seen.
The price of bitcoin has exceeded $71K currently, and may have the potential to exceed the ATh this week and will reach a new ATH.  Many believe and hope that bitcoin will reach $100K, although this is quite a high expectation, but it looks like the price of $100k will be reached this year because bitcoin is showing good movement.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2137
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:12 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2024, 05:18:54 PM »
It is the target of most people, they want to wait for $100k. Most predictions also stated that $100k is very possible to reach because the good news on Bitcoin future after it is approved in ETF spot. I also plan to sell some of my Bitcoin at $100k but some of them will be sold when Bitcoin can reach $90k above.

In the last 2 days, Bitcoin has survived above $70k. If it is a new resistance, the next target should be $75k. So, we will have a new ATH very soon. TBH, I don't really expect to see a new ATH very soon but it will be good if it happens. It is getting easy to hit $100k if the price increases gradually.

We already have a new resistance, I think it is no longer $65k. It is lucky that the price didn't drop below $65k again the last few days. So we can expect to see another higher price for Bitcoin. I just expect this will trigger the altcoins to follow the massive increase. I really want to see altcoins season in the end of this year.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad 1000 Posts
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2024, 06:46:54 PM »
It is the target of most people, they want to wait for $100k. Most predictions also stated that $100k is very possible to reach because the good news on Bitcoin future after it is approved in ETF spot. I also plan to sell some of my Bitcoin at $100k but some of them will be sold when Bitcoin can reach $90k above.

After breaking through resistance at the $71k price range, it might start to be a little more realistic to reach a more powerful ATH point like $100k++.... some predict up to $180k, but I'm not that crazy about setting a Bitcoin sell target that I have . The first key to achieving a bullish moment is passing the resistance level this time which has not yet been penetrated.

I hope that many people's expectations regarding a bullish moment after the halving are fulfilled because I am sure many people are waiting for that moment.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 318
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 08:37:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fourth year Anniversary Avatar Signature
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2024, 12:48:42 AM »

Yeah, I'm also bullish. No matter how Bitcoin moves, it's still gonna touch another ATH. I was hoping to see it reach 80k soon and the overall market will follow with time. I think 2025 will be massive.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2024, 05:01:10 PM »

Many of us are waiting for a good effect about this, and we hope that things can happen, I could say that when we are looking for the simplest ways to do anything, we could say that the halvnig, or that halving effect that we hope for, we have not seen yet, I don't know if it will happen now this year or if it is accumulating for 2025 when bitcoin completes its 4-year period and rises a lot like foam, if so, then cheers, but of course that's just speculation, something that occurred to me, many are hopeful to see that halving effect that has not happened yet.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██