follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?  (Read 4357 times)

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1790
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:28:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Polls One year Anniversary 25 Polls
Re: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2024, 02:38:51 AM »
I am also confident Bitcoin can reach a new ATH. Even it can't reach $100k, it should be above $90k at least. It is very strange if the ATH in this season is only $73k, it is only a $4k difference from the previous ATH.

Give it time, the $73k was an exceptional event caused by the approval of spot ETFs and the high demand they brought in. If the cyclicality is to be sustained, the proper pump is still ahead of us.
All things considered, $100k range is a conservative aim.
trying to  be patient hoping to see us over 100k in 2024 but you never know.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2024, 02:38:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bounceback

• Activity: 1045
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:56:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    1000 Posts Karma Good 500 Posts
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2024, 07:18:05 PM »
Give it time, the $73k was an exceptional event caused by the approval of spot ETFs and the high demand they brought in. If the cyclicality is to be sustained, the proper pump is still ahead of us.
Need to give more space and time to see bitcoin break to higher price above $100k after success hit the latest higher price above $73k.
ETFs approval helped more for bitcoin success make new all time high price and I think current ETFs Ethereum approval will bring positive impact for cryptocurrency market and make bitcoin has opportunity break to higher price. Needed more patience for seeing bitcoin make new ATH price around one or two months later, but keep believing with this moment come early than our expectation.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2024, 12:26:23 AM »

That's a positive and yet realistic scenario. $100k is a very strong psychological barrier though, so there will be strong resistance, meaning we could stop at higher $90s levels, but who knows...
As of now, BTC is having a hard time breaking past the $70k mark, which is also understandable, given this is around the previous ATH.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1935
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2024, 03:34:08 AM »

That's a positive and yet realistic scenario. $100k is a very strong psychological barrier though, so there will be strong resistance, meaning we could stop at higher $90s levels, but who knows...
As of now, BTC is having a hard time breaking past the $70k mark, which is also understandable, given this is around the previous ATH.

I think every round number is a psychological barrier, but $100k could be different though, it will be  the first time that we are going to see it and so everyone will be prepared to really push and reach it.

We did break $70k but not enough momentum there. But let's see we are again about to break that round numbers so maybe this time we will see it and slice and thhen maintain that range and obviously we wanted $75k next.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1193
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 08:56:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2024, 07:08:43 AM »
Need to give more space and time to see bitcoin break to higher price above $100k after success hit the latest higher price above $73k.
ETFs approval helped more for bitcoin success make new all time high price and I think current ETFs Ethereum approval will bring positive impact for cryptocurrency market and make bitcoin has opportunity break to higher price. Needed more patience for seeing bitcoin make new ATH price around one or two months later, but keep believing with this moment come early than our expectation.
I also believe that Ethereum's ETF approval in the recent market has been able to further boost market confidence. The market is moving between 69k at the moment but it can reach the high anytime which is not very difficult. If we see a new ATH again, the market will be able to quickly reverse its position. So far the market has reached the highest of 73K so 75K is also more likely. Many predictors think the market will continue for a long time between $70 and $80. According to them, the market will reach the highest bull run by the end of this year or may happen the beggining of the next year.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 1005
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2024, 12:14:29 PM »
ETFs approval helped more for bitcoin success make new all time high price and I think current ETFs Ethereum approval will bring positive impact for cryptocurrency market and make bitcoin has opportunity break to higher price. Needed more patience for seeing bitcoin make new ATH price around one or two months later.
I don't see how the approval of Etherum ETF will have any positive effect on bitcoin price, when bitcoin does not depend on Etherum price movement. It is even Etherum that is still depending bitcoin price and is not independent inspite the ETF approval. Bitcoin price touched 73k as the current ATH since history and that was because of the launch of bitcoin ETF and there was no news on Etherum ETF approval. I just believe that the price of bitcoin will play out the same style it use to in past circles, but we are just too anxious to see that our speculations come true. It will surely come true but let's act as if we are not expecting anything. Will that be possible LOL.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1382
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:08:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2024, 05:28:33 AM »

add me to the wishers mate , longing for this price in many years now as this will be my selling position(as long as i don't need emergency funds"

Thank you for all your input thouhg it looks like we are far from that to happen(at least not in 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Lets hope and pray seeing 100k this year or early next .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2024, 05:28:33 AM »

Online Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2024, 05:14:32 PM »

add me to the wishers mate , longing for this price in many years now as this will be my selling position(as long as i don't need emergency funds"

Thank you for all your input thouhg it looks like we are far from that to happen(at least not in 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Lets hope and pray seeing 100k this year or early next .
You don't believe that bitcoin price will reach $100k..try to relax and learn how to be a long term hodler who only believes on building his bitcoin portfolio and not anxious of the price of bitcoin to reach a very high price, because the current price is still good for accumulating more bitcoin. I believe that the new ATH to be recorded when bitcoin price reaches its peak will be above 100k,but no one knows when. I also have plans of selling a little fraction of my bitcoin investment at 100k, so I am patiently waiting.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 917
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2024, 09:19:16 PM »
now that Bitcoin crossed the highest now

All-time high
Mar 11, 2024 (30 minutes ago)
$72,242.51

so seeing this mate, are we going to see 75k ATH any time soon? because the market growing crazy and for all time making this high
is something the whole community must celebrate,and I think there will be no correction coming now.

Ah, we are stuck in a zone ranging between 68k to 71k and the market is hanging within this range from quite a decent period, I'm expect another small break of support level in the coming few days, Reasons currently there some rumors and news but they don't possess any worth to be mentioned here you can say from point of view that it's my gut feeling haha, Yup you need to restrict your mention but some times what your instinct says you need to check on it as well.

Anyway, Bitcoin will surely go for another ATH anytime soon let wait for the perfect timing but you always need to be prepared with the DCA.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 11:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2024, 11:41:41 PM »
You don't believe that bitcoin price will reach $100k..try to relax and learn how to be a long term hodler who only believes on building his bitcoin portfolio and not anxious of the price of bitcoin to reach a very high price, because the current price is still good for accumulating more bitcoin. I believe that the new ATH to be recorded when bitcoin price reaches its peak will be above 100k,but no one knows when. I also have plans of selling a little fraction of my bitcoin investment at 100k, so I am patiently waiting.
It is no problem if there are people who don't believe Bitcoin to reach $100k. Everyone has their own consideration related to the prediction of Bitcoin ATH in this season. I have few friends that never believe in Bitcoin to reach $100k, they claimed the current cycle looks not having very massive increase on Bitcoin price.

If we trust it, just keep holding until Bitcoin to reach $100k. Sure, it is possible, I also still believe the Bitcoin may reach $100k in 2024-2025. But we must have a second plan if the Bitcoin really doesn't reach $100k. We need to always update our information and monitor the price change.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3737
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 10:14:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2024, 11:14:09 PM »
Ah, we are stuck in a zone ranging between 68k to 71k and the market is hanging within this range from quite a decent period, I'm expect another small break of support level in the coming few days, Reasons currently there some rumors and news but they don't possess any worth to be mentioned here you can say from point of view that it's my gut feeling haha, Yup you need to restrict your mention but some times what your instinct says you need to check on it as well.
The price is a bit sideway, it only moves around $67k - $69k in the last few days. I think it is normal, we don't need to be so worried. Even in the previous cycles, we also experienced this. After the halving, Bitcoin price will tend to be in a sideway phase or may drop a bit. It is because the market needs a balance, there should be a correction after the jump of Bitcoin price in the halving or even before the halving. Bitcoin price reached a new ATH before the halving in this year. I'm not surprised if we are in the sideway now.

Anyway, Bitcoin will surely go for another ATH anytime soon let wait for the perfect timing but you always need to be prepared with the DCA.
A new ATH is surely possible, we are waiting for the new ATH. But we don't know it will be in the near future or may take a long time. Some people assume it will be in the end of this year, but it should be in the next year if we consider the peak of Bitcoin price in the previous bullrun seasons.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2024, 05:15:40 PM »
The price is a bit sideway, it only moves around $67k - $69k in the last few days. I think it is normal, we don't need to be so worried. Even in the previous cycles, we also experienced this. After the halving, Bitcoin price will tend to be in a sideway phase or may drop a bit. It is because the market needs a balance, there should be a correction after the jump of Bitcoin price in the halving or even before the halving. Bitcoin price reached a new ATH before the halving in this year. I'm not surprised if we are in the sideway now.
I am not worried of the sideways movement of bitcoin price, because it will still pump above 73k soonest. The price reaches 70k and back to 69k+. After the halving that has been the highest price that we have seen which is 70k+, it does not mean that after the halving bitcoin price will shoot up immediately, but there will be a correction for some few months and sideways movement before the pumping, and that is what we are experiencing now. Keep hodli and buy more if you can.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1176
  • Last Active: Today at 09:26:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2024, 11:31:25 PM »
I have to say it is going to be quite a good season, we just need to make sure that we can stay strong during the summer, that's the biggest issue. Things are looking alright, I mean we had a period where we broke ATH and reached 73k, we had a period when it went under 60k, so we lived both edges of the market so far. I feel like the best thing we could do right now would be just considering how to do better on the long run. I believe that we are going to end up with a better result on the long run, its not going to be all that simple but I feel like its not going to be impossible to handle in the end neither.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 11:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2024, 11:59:16 PM »
Agree. A fast ATH ($73k) was caused by the approval of Bitcoin ETF. People were very enthusiastic to buy Bitcoin, so there was a huge demand on the market. Moreover, many people predicted that Bitcoin will be above $100k very soon at that time. It leads to the hype of Bitcoin temporarily after the approval of Bitcoin ETF. However, the market works like usual, there should be dump after pump. Now, Bitcoin price looks in the sideways and we already experienced some dump after the significant increase of Bitcoin ETF approval.

Well, I also still believe that $100k is possible to be reached. I just hope it will be achieved soon at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year. If it can reach $100k at the end of this year, it is very possible to see the next ATH above $100k. It may be possible to reach $150k as some people predicted.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: Today at 02:20:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2024, 09:58:20 AM »
now that Bitcoin crossed the highest now

All-time high
Mar 11, 2024 (30 minutes ago)
$72,242.51

so seeing this mate, are we going to see 75k ATH any time soon? because the market growing crazy and for all time making this high
is something the whole community must celebrate,and I think there will be no correction coming now.

Since the last post, the value of BTC has weakened and now it can be said that it is at 71,195.90$. The possibility of reaching 75k$ is getting closer, if there is no bad news or hacking accidents on one exchange, it is possible that 75k$ will run smoothly in the middle of June, keep going and move to the moon btc

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG