follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1262
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 11:58:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 02:18:27 PM »
Women are soft minded. And gambling is very risky and when anyone loss in gambling then some times he/she will be mentality chocked. And it will be import on his soft mind. So i think in gambling for lady gambler not suitable. Family maintenance and children care and hassle free job is perfect for a lady. But i Don't doing underestimated any lady. But whixh is suitable foe lady i am telling that.
It might interest you to know that most ladies are mentally and psychologically fit than men, and they can easily adapt to situations too. And when it comes to managing losses and emotions, women can control manage their emotions a lot more than men. Men are known for their physical strength while women on the other hand are known for their psychological and mental strength and like we already know, gambling isn't about physical strength but more of psychological and mental strength so I think you should make another assessment before you conclude that women are not fit to gamble.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 02:18:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 131
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 05:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2024, 01:24:51 PM »
 Gambling is open to all, there is no discrimination between men and women.  Just as a man can earn and he can live an independent life, why can't a woman participate in gambling if the income is involved.  If in developed countries there is no difference in the participation of men and women in gambling but in our country there is a difference in the participation of women and men in gambling although men can participate in gambling but women have to face a difficult situation.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 936
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2024, 03:36:26 PM »
Gambling is open to all, there is no discrimination between men and women.  Just as a man can earn and he can live an independent life, why can't a woman participate in gambling if the income is involved.  If in developed countries there is no difference in the participation of men and women in gambling but in our country there is a difference in the participation of women and men in gambling although men can participate in gambling but women have to face a difficult situation.
It is all about the choice of the lady to participate in gambling or not, and if she loves gambling, she will do it to the bearest minimal. Women play slot games a lit and it is fun for them, so any woman that feels she is happy and do entertain herself when gambling can gamble, because they are good at managing money than a man.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2024, 06:10:55 PM »
Women are soft minded. And gambling is very risky and when anyone loss in gambling then some times he/she will be mentality chocked. And it will be import on his soft mind. So i think in gambling for lady gambler not suitable. Family maintenance and children care and hassle free job is perfect for a lady. But i Don't doing underestimated any lady. But whixh is suitable foe lady i am telling that.
It might interest you to know that most ladies are mentally and psychologically fit than men, and they can easily adapt to situations too. And when it comes to managing losses and emotions, women can control manage their emotions a lot more than men. Men are known for their physical strength while women on the other hand are known for their psychological and mental strength and like we already know, gambling isn't about physical strength but more of psychological and mental strength so I think you should make another assessment before you conclude that women are not fit to gamble.
Both men and women are suitable for gambling. Because those who have money can certainly gamble if anyone wants. Moreover there is no provision where men get permission but not women. However, women have to play a special role in managing the family. Although women in different parts of the world contribute equally to work as men, it is not the same everywhere. In some areas, women cannot do anything outside of the house, while in some areas, women also work or trade like men. I think women can be considered to participate in gambling based on that position.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 02:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2024, 09:53:50 PM »
It is all about the choice of the lady to participate in gambling or not, and if she loves gambling, she will do it to the bearest minimal. Women play slot games a lit and it is fun for them, so any woman that feels she is happy and do entertain herself when gambling can gamble, because they are good at managing money than a man.
Yeah exactly and based on my observation women do play gambling in a  very conservative way never seen a greedy one personally but with men I see them a lot. I think you are right cause men do mismanage our own budget as majority of us do it more than women.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:38:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2024, 11:52:21 PM »
Yes, gambling is open to all, but there are gender differences in gambling from place to place, country to country. In unique countries women and men are accepting and continue to gamble together but in my country there is definitely a difference between men and women who gamble. Women from my country do not like gambling at all and also if any woman from my country participates in gambling then strict measures are taken against her by family or society. That's why women in my country rarely gamble. Also since gambling is completely illegal in my country people from this country participate in gambling much less. But in my opinion I would say women should stay away from gambling because they play more role in family management, if women participate in gambling like men, it will create disinclination in family work and child rearing, so I think women should avoid gambling.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1988
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 08:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2024, 04:33:20 AM »
It might interest you to know that most ladies are mentally and psychologically fit than men, and they can easily adapt to situations too.

In as much as I will agree with you, it is necessary to note that been mentally or psychologically fit most times is not considered by gender but measured individually. There are some women who lacks mental and psychological control and there are men who can mentally and psychologically control their emotions when they gamble.

Thus, I am of the opinion that gender shouldn't be a precondition to decide who should gamble but rather individuals should have self appraisal to determine if they can control their emotions when they lose considering that in gambling you will record more lose than winning due to the unpredictable nature of it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2024, 04:33:20 AM »

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1260
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:12:46 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2024, 07:10:32 PM »
In some communities women are not to gamble because it is a taboo. And talking from the holistic truth, gambling is tag as for men activities and not for me. And if any woman is found gambling then it is a feminist act which should be prohibited in the society. And in normal looking at it, it is not good for a woman to gamble, it looks odd. If a woman is driving taxi, it looks odd because in the road, you might only see two or three women driving taxi 🚖 out of millions of taxi drivers. And just like gambling, out of millions of gamblers, you can see only few in the hall.

Offline Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2024, 08:17:23 PM »
In some communities women are not to gamble because it is a taboo. And talking from the holistic truth, gambling is tag as for men activities and not for me. And if any woman is found gambling then it is a feminist act which should be prohibited in the society. And in normal looking at it, it is not good for a woman to gamble, it looks odd. If a woman is driving taxi, it looks odd because in the road, you might only see two or three women driving taxi 🚖 out of millions of taxi drivers. And just like gambling, out of millions of gamblers, you can see only few in the hall.
It is true that women definitely lag behind men when it comes to gambling. And there are reasons enough to stay behind. Women have to play a role in family management which can never be avoided. If one wants to avoid then he cannot manage his family properly. While a very few women have the opportunity to run the same career as men, So they will never get the same opportunities as men. They will also be denied the opportunity to gamble like men.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 10:21:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2024, 08:53:10 PM »
There is nothing bad in saying that women should also gamble, but they have to consider many things which are at stake before accepting for that, the first thing is that we have to let them understand what gambling is, can they be able to afford the loss in gambling, will they be proud of having gambling what they can afford to do always without having any challenge at the cause, can they even afford time, emotion and commitment in taking risk for gambling.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:46:48 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2024, 02:53:15 AM »
There is nothing bad in saying that women should also gamble, but they have to consider many things which are at stake before accepting for that, the first thing is that we have to let them understand what gambling is, can they be able to afford the loss in gambling, will they be proud of having gambling what they can afford to do always without having any challenge at the cause, can they even afford time, emotion and commitment in taking risk for gambling.

What you say is very true, I personally see women as the best creation of God, and apart from that I see them as very weak, we as men try to Protect them from falling into bad Experiences or something that could affect them. to them, that's why maybe it could be the idea of this thread , however, they are very capable and can resist Any type of ambiguity that affects them psychologically and not let themselves be carried away by the bad so that it does not Affect their lives, personally a woman is capable of doing any type of activity and she just has to be well prepared mentally, the Strength is there.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1262
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 11:58:19 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2024, 10:02:56 PM »
Indeed, woman also have all it takes to gamble but just like every other persons, they should be informed about the underlying risks involved in gambling and then given the option to choose whether it's what they wanna do or not, because the worse that could happen to anyone is going into gambling with the wrong perspective because it'll really affect the decisions they make while gambling and once the decisions are affected, it becomes a problem and becomes difficult to quit or stop yourself from doing it, this is because gambling can be really addictive and anyone could get caught in the web if not careful.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 11:39:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2024, 10:19:45 PM »
As far as I know gambling is both for the genders and no one is restrictions and some people might be restricted from their country or state not to gamble as women. Currently my country allows both genders to gamble and I am gambling as well but not that regularly since I have some sets of rules that is guiding me to maintain a responsible gambling practice.

Offline Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2024, 09:01:21 AM »
Although women can manage money well in gambling, they cannot take risks like men. Moreover, if they do not earn money themselves, they feel more pressure to bet on gambling. But men earn money themselves and they can take any risk. So I think men can do better than women in gambling. A woman cannot devote much time to gambling as a man can. Women can do gaming but they will definitely lag behind men.

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2393
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 11:23:23 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2024, 01:24:01 PM »
Essentially, luck doesn't care what gender the player is. Luck comes to men and women alike. The main issue here is the player's professional qualities, willingness to bear stress, ability to listen to intuition, and ability to accept and survive failure

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG