follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Has the bear market started?  (Read 4205 times)

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 07:54:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Has the bear market started?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2024, 09:10:50 AM »
Bitcoin price touched $65k to $56k in just two days. Bitcoin price is in full bearish current position, maybe we are going to reach bull run very soon. Do you think we are headed for a bitcoin bull market or a bear market?
Now Bitcoin's bull season is going on but not very fast.  The price of Bitcoin is very stable.  Now may be a good time to trade. Because it is possible to predict when the price of Bitcoin is moving in the market. Trading in such a calm market has very less risk.  But if you don't want quick profit from Bitcoin then you can still buy and hold Bitcoin. Because this year it could see prices up to $85-100k before the bear market starts. i am not guarantee but has this possibility

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2024, 09:10:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1363
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2024, 07:36:10 PM »
After Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price decreasing thats means it is correction. Near future bitcoin price will come back to his real position. I think future will be bull session and bitcoin price will hit another ATH.
Those who believe will still believe that a more powerful bounce will occur in cryptocurrency prices after the halving. However, for those who are afraid, they will be afraid and sell when they feel that their position is no longer safe to hold. I can still be confident in Bitcoin at the moment, even though the last few days have seen very significant price changes, and the last one was a correction when it managed to stay at $70k for two days, now to a price level of $68k.

Just look at the reflection again, it will be higher than before.

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1325
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 09:47:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2024, 07:41:40 PM »
Those who believe will still believe that a more powerful bounce will occur in cryptocurrency prices after the halving. However, for those who are afraid, they will be afraid and sell when they feel that their position is no longer safe to hold. I can still be confident in Bitcoin at the moment, even though the last few days have seen very significant price changes, and the last one was a correction when it managed to stay at $70k for two days, now to a price level of $68k.

I think more than 70% of people are still bullish about this market because they know that the market has a pattern which happen always after the halving, like this week Monday when CPI was announced, the market saw a tremendous bounce to $70k plus, this shows that everyone are just sitting on the corner waiting for the bullish news that will start the run.

We might later see a correction in Bitcoin this year if there is not comfirmation of bull run continuation but I'm very certain that bullrun is going to happen. Where would Microstrategy and Blackrock get liquidity to sell some of their ETFs, it will kill the market and we will be back to bear market and that is the least thing institutional investors want to see right now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2024, 07:43:49 PM »
Bitcoin market is positioned between $60k to $70k.  But it would be best to accumulate Bitcoin at the moment as we are heading towards a bull market as the day goes on.  So now is the best time to hold because it is very likely that Bitcoin will touch the $150 peak around 2025. Those who are basically original and regular traders who basically bought already Bitcoin will now sell only aiming for the price to rise.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 1065
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 11:27:03 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2024, 08:35:11 PM »
Bitcoin market is positioned between $60k to $70k.  But it would be best to accumulate Bitcoin at the moment as we are heading towards a bull market as the day goes on.  So now is the best time to hold because it is very likely that Bitcoin will touch the $150 peak around 2025. Those who are basically original and regular traders who basically bought already Bitcoin will now sell only aiming for the price to rise.
That's true and I think the position of market will be continue like this until end of the 2024. Because the positive effect of Bitcoin halving will take this much time to reach the market. And all this time the price of bitcoin may fluctuate a bit, However, the Bitcoin price will not be like a bear market. And I will agree with you that bitcoin price will stay in the range of 60 to 70 if it is too high it may go down to 58k

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2024, 01:03:02 PM »
After the halving, the bear market started because then all investors had enough opportunity to invest in science. Bitcoin price touched a high of $73.6k, and from there it had to drop to a low of $59k. This is huge because it creates opportunities for investors who have invested and whale investors have been investing since time immemorial. So don't miss this opportunity now everyone take investment and be able to reap the benefits in the next bull run market.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2692
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2024, 03:10:22 PM »
After the halving, the bear market started because then all investors had enough opportunity to invest in science. Bitcoin price touched a high of $73.6k, and from there it had to drop to a low of $59k. This is huge because it creates opportunities for investors who have invested and whale investors have been investing since time immemorial. So don't miss this opportunity now everyone take investment and be able to reap the benefits in the next bull run market.
Yes, I see investors taking the opportunity to increase the Bitcoin price turn, when the Bitcoin price reaches ATH $73K, it is possible that many investors have sold their Bitcoin which has been held for a long time. And the possibility of him buying me again the price of bitcoin fell to $59K, this is normal when the bitcoin halving occurs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2024, 03:10:22 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2024, 09:00:44 PM »
After Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price decreasing thats means it is correction. Near future bitcoin price will come back to his real position. I think future will be bull session and bitcoin price will hit another ATH.

I am agree with you. I also think after some correction market will bounce there has no doubt. I still believe bitcoin price will bounce soon and it will go for new ATH.

Now bitcoin price near about $70k. I think within short time we will see new ATH. And within this year Bitcoin price will touch minimum $100k. So i think not bear market started, Started bull market.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2024, 11:11:00 PM »
I think I saw signs of a bullish market starting, opening with prices starting from $61k now to $65k... this movement has definitely changed market sentiment which thought Bitcoin would experience another correction, even though this was the starting point for the upward bounce that would occur for the next few weeks.

I am still very confident that the price will tend to stabilize and rise from today. I hope my calculations aren't wrong this time.
Yes i also think not bear market we are now bull market. Now market some down but i think correction running. After end of this correction market will come back with his real character.

I think within short time market will fire and Bitcoin price will hit $100k and all currency will up there has no doubt.
Yes, I think so too, we are still in a market that is experiencing a correction, so I think we just have to wait a little longer to see the real market.

We are still in a price movement that is not completely stable, there are still drops and rises in a very short time. If we believe and have enough money to invest, it can be done, but it all has to be done with thorough preparation. I mean we have to be ready if at any time our predictions are wrong.
Yes we are seeing real character of market. Market gradually increasing now bitcoin price touched $70k again. And it will be continue i strongly believe.
And your prediction is correct within very short time bitcoin price correction has been passed and now bull session started i think. And within short time we will see real bull session.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 891
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 06:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2024, 05:51:23 PM »
I think I saw signs of a bullish market starting, opening with prices starting from $61k now to $65k... this movement has definitely changed market sentiment which thought Bitcoin would experience another correction, even though this was the starting point for the upward bounce that would occur for the next few weeks.

I am still very confident that the price will tend to stabilize and rise from today. I hope my calculations aren't wrong this time.
Yes i also think not bear market we are now bull market. Now market some down but i think correction running. After end of this correction market will come back with his real character.

I think within short time market will fire and Bitcoin price will hit $100k and all currency will up there has no doubt.
Yes, I think so too, we are still in a market that is experiencing a correction, so I think we just have to wait a little longer to see the real market.

We are still in a price movement that is not completely stable, there are still drops and rises in a very short time. If we believe and have enough money to invest, it can be done, but it all has to be done with thorough preparation. I mean we have to be ready if at any time our predictions are wrong.
Yes we are seeing real character of market. Market gradually increasing now bitcoin price touched $70k again. And it will be continue i strongly believe.
And your prediction is correct within very short time bitcoin price correction has been passed and now bull session started i think. And within short time we will see real bull session.
I saw a decreased of demand using the volume and RSI indicator in a lower time frame which is 1h. Since there is a demand zone or order block in the $62k level in 1D tf, there is a big chance for the price to reach that area. So this is another possible scenario of Bitcoin. As we can see, there are lot of imbalances below and as what I have learned in trading that imbalances is a also a liquidity. Liquidity is where money is sitting, so if the price reaches that area there's a reaction and might make the price to increase drastically as it's gather huge demand.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1927
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 02:23:29 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2024, 06:56:22 PM »

It's true that bitcoin has moved up again, that means there is a signal that we will soon enter the next bull market. We continue to enjoy this because this is the increase that we previously predicted.

We can see and feel it now that patience will lead us to further improvements, and we are definitely ready for this. Anyone will definitely be happy when they see the final price, especially those of us who hold bitcoin.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: June 14, 2024, 04:41:02 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2024, 11:49:05 PM »
Yes Bitcoin is now fluctuating between 70k and 68k. It is very difficult to accurately determine Bitcoin from such a position because it is impossible to tell whether Bitcoin will go up or down at the moment. But we should also note that we are slowly approaching the impending bull market. I guess the Bitcoin market may reach $100K in the next bull market but that is most likely by 2024. In 2025, the Bitcoin market may rise from $100K to $170k. In that case, those who have not invested yet can prepare for investment because later you may not have the opportunity to invest. Meanwhile, we are slowly heading towards a bull market. All things considered, now is the right time to invest.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1938
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2024, 12:50:06 AM »
Not sure what you mean by market real character, but market will be always volatile. There is no way that Bitcoin will be always in a certain price, it should fluctuate. It ever dropped to $56k after it jumped to $73 few weeks ago, but it is true that Bitcoin can cross $70k again recently. Even if it dropped to $68k now, I also believe the price will keep growing. It will return above $70k again in the next few weeks.

Bullish season already started few months ago. Even before the beginning of this year, we already saw an early sign of bullish season. Sure, the green market will start again when everything looks good. We have no more FUDs, we have good news now. I heard it is related to Ethereum ETF. Let's see how long the green market to last in this time.

Offline Chinusen2024

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 08:59:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2024, 08:13:08 AM »
I think there will be a bullish phase in the future and the price of Bitcoin will reach another ATH.
This is a great opportunity for all of us to be well positioned for the upcoming bullish period.Bitcoin price decline after Bitcoin halving means it is a correction. The price of Bitcoin will return to its original position in the near future.

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1363
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:05 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2024, 06:48:03 PM »
Bullish season already started few months ago. Even before the beginning of this year, we already saw an early sign of bullish season. Sure, the green market will start again when everything looks good. We have no more FUDs, we have good news now. I heard it is related to Ethereum ETF. Let's see how long the green market to last in this time.
Since the Bitcoin ETF got the good news, BTC price movements have shown a bullish pattern, and this time I hope the pattern is bullish because the Bitcoin halving could be a link to it going above $100k. Since October 2023 I have monitored the price of Bitcoin which has experienced a very significant increase. Even the arrival of the Ethereum ETF news means that the cryptocurrency world should get a breath of fresh air.

Since Bitcoin ETFs were accepted by the SEC, there have been no bearish moments at all. We may see price corrections several times, and I think that is still normal. I have to be optimistic that Bitcoin will really fly past $100k in 2024.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG