follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 57410 times)

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 476
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Re: Invest or bounty?
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2024, 08:30:29 PM »
But I thought bounty programs are usually within a specific time frame, and every interested participant is always aware of it. I think the end reward of every bounty program should be a major focus point to consider. If the reward is small, then does it really worth our time and energy? If the reward is satisfactory, then can we choose it over an investment plan?.

This is clearly unlike investment, especially in crypto. It takes time to make a decent amount, especially when your investment isn't that massive. There could be an exception to this only when we choose to manage the little rewards/profits that come in. But in all sense, investment should be a right attitude. We can't just depend on people's project to earn a living for ourselves, instead we take a real action by putting something at stake.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2024, 08:30:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2024, 09:32:13 PM »
I want to combine bounty and investment. If I get any kind of bounce campaign then I will definitely continue working on that campaign. Because this way I can earn free tokens just by doing something which gives me a good amount of tokens. On the other hand when I have the opportunity I will invest in the best coins and hold them until I can make a good profit from them.
How to combine investment and bounty? Do you mean working on them together?  :-\
If you have enough time to do the bounty, it is not a bad idea to do bounty while investing in some coins. But for people who have a little time, it is better to focus on investment only. There is no guarantee to get potential coins/tokens from bounty, but we easily get potential coins/tokens if we are carefully analyzing them and buying them on the market. FYI, many of bounty coins are just shit coins with too cheap prices.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2024, 11:23:35 PM »
As for me, Investment is much preferable to joining a bounty. They both can never be compared again because the era of bounty has gone(far back in 2017), and no one can begin to prefer it to investment now.

People's financial status in life has changed through crypto investment but what had joining bounty done or contributed to people's lives? Wasting their precious time I guess. At the end of the bounty, a worthless token is been distributed as a reward after spending weeks or months promoting projects that can turn out to be scams or have no value.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2024, 11:47:27 PM »
As for me, Investment is much preferable to joining a bounty. They both can never be compared again because the era of bounty has gone(far back in 2017), and no one can begin to prefer it to investment now.
I agree with you. If we want to have bigger profits, it is better to choose investment than participating in bounty. We can choose varied coins in the exchanges, we analyze which coins to have the potential to increase significantly. We don't need to spend time to hold shit coins like the payment from bounties. Bounties become worse now because many of the coins from bounties to have almost no price in the market.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2024, 11:20:59 PM »
I want to combine bounty and investment. If I get any kind of bounce campaign then I will definitely continue working on that campaign. Because this way I can earn free tokens just by doing something which gives me a good amount of tokens. On the other hand when I have the opportunity I will invest in the best coins and hold them until I can make a good profit from them.
Only those who haven't gotten a shitty coin as a bounty reward or experienced a promise and fail payment of bounty would say what you just said now.

In this current time when everyone wants to invest in bitcoin, someone is talking about joining a bounty for a free token, not a signature campaign to get paid in bitcoin.

Nevertheless, I don't have much to say to you other than to continue to join bounty until when it dawns on you that ''it is a complete waste of time'' not to be joined by someone who aims big for the future

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2024, 11:33:11 PM »
Nevertheless, I don't have much to say to you other than to continue to join bounty until when it dawns on you that ''it is a complete waste of time'' not to be joined by someone who aims big for the future
Yeah, we can continue to join bounties as long as they are quite good. If there are bounties that successfully gave us the results, why don't we join bounties, right? I can agree with this, we can join bounty if we still have some money from joining the bounties. Until now, I see some bounties to ear good money. However, signature paid in BTC will bring better results.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2024, 04:02:46 AM »

Yeah, we can continue to join bounties as long as they are quite good. If there are bounties that successfully gave us the results, why don't we join bounties, right? I can agree with this, we can join bounty if we still have some money from joining the bounties. Until now, I see some bounties to ear good money. However, signature paid in BTC will bring better results.

Agreed, signature bounty campaigns which paid by BTC are really worth it. We can participate in  them. We can gain rewards in BTC weekly.
We also do invest in several potential coins, I have bought BTC, BNB, Ethereum, Solana and want to buy LINK and DOT.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2024, 04:02:46 AM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2024, 09:04:01 AM »
Ummm... I think do both is good...investing from bounty earnings has been a smart choice for me. I've managed to profit from both activities. I've used some of my bounty rewards and campaign earnings to buy BTC. My goal is to make a profit when the halving happens.

Some top coins seem likely to reach new all-time highs, so don't hesitate to wait for them in the coming months. Since this is a four-year cycle, it seems more evident with the recent bullish phenomenon leading up to the halving.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1120
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:49 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2024, 11:42:53 AM »
Ummm... I think do both is good...investing from bounty earnings has been a smart choice for me. I've managed to profit from both activities. I've used some of my bounty rewards and campaign earnings to buy BTC. My goal is to make a profit when the halving happens.

Some top coins seem likely to reach new all-time highs, so don't hesitate to wait for them in the coming months. Since this is a four-year cycle, it seems more evident with the recent bullish phenomenon leading up to the halving.
Indeed, by having multiple source of income is better to make sure that we have enough earnings to support our needs and our families. Aside from that, having a full-time job would be helpful as we can have money for other needs we have. By earning money from bounties and investments can be use to make additional investments, earnings were allocated for investment purposes, just like you mentioned.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:30:18 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2024, 05:14:53 PM »

Agreed, signature bounty campaigns which paid by BTC are really worth it. We can participate in  them. We can gain rewards in BTC weekly.
We also do invest in several potential coins, I have bought BTC, BNB, Ethereum, Solana and want to buy LINK and DOT.
Bitcoin paid bounty campaigns are really very interesting but another interesting thing is that these campaigns are completely free and no investment is required. But apart from that there is no alternative to invest if there is a chance to earn huge amount of profit. Investing in a right project with good research will yield much more profit in the future which is more profitable than doing thousands of bounties.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2024, 05:55:24 PM »
Participating in bounty campaigns can be a great way to start earning cryptocurrency without investing your own funds; however, it requires time and effort to complete tasks. On the other hand, investing entails the risk of losing funds but can yield significant profits with the right project choice and investment strategy. Ultimately, it depends on individual preferences, goals, and desires.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2024, 08:48:37 PM »

Participating in bounty campaigns can be a great way to start earning cryptocurrency without investing your own funds; however, it requires time and effort to complete tasks. On the other hand, investing entails the risk of losing funds but can yield significant profits with the right project choice and investment strategy. Ultimately, it depends on individual preferences, goals, and desires.

I think we can do both.  participating in bounty campaigns and investing.  Participating in a bounty campaign doesn't need capital, just do their tasks, but this also takes time to do.  Investing needs funds to invest, we have to study and do it before investing.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2024, 09:49:14 PM »

This is clearly unlike investment, especially in crypto. It takes time to make a decent amount, especially when your investment isn't that massive. There could be an exception to this only when we choose to manage the little rewards/profits that come in. But in all sense, investment should be a right attitude. We can't just depend on people's project to earn a living for ourselves, instead we take a real action by putting something at stake.

Yes, you are very correct. Investing into crypto is the very right attitude towards owning cryptocurrency for someone who really wants to become a crypto investor and earn from it, but for someone who just wants to be get a side hustle where they can earn money, it's advisable for them to go into crypto bounty. The essence of what am saying is that, most of the rich crypto enthusiast would not have been rich if they were just bounty hunters.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2024, 11:02:30 PM »
I think we can do both.  participating in bounty campaigns and investing.  Participating in a bounty campaign doesn't need capital, just do their tasks, but this also takes time to do.  Investing needs funds to invest, we have to study and do it before investing.
Of course a man can do both bounty and investment if he has enough merit and time. But once upon a time working in bounty campaign used to get a lot of money but nowadays working in bounty campaign does not get very good payment. Now even if you work with time in bounty campaign, many times it is seen that many bounty campaigns are victims of scams so the time that people have given is wasted. However, if you join a bounty campaign that pays well, you can get money from there. And the money that is earned from here is earned by own efforts without full investment. And yes money is definitely needed to invest if we don't have money then we can't proceed with investment but if we get free money from bounty campaign then we can definitely continue investing with that money. So a man should do both.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1120
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:49 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2024, 11:48:57 PM »
Of course a man can do both bounty and investment if he has enough merit and time. But once upon a time working in bounty campaign used to get a lot of money but nowadays working in bounty campaign does not get very good payment. Now even if you work with time in bounty campaign, many times it is seen that many bounty campaigns are victims of scams so the time that people have given is wasted. However, if you join a bounty campaign that pays well, you can get money from there. And the money that is earned from here is earned by own efforts without full investment. And yes money is definitely needed to invest if we don't have money then we can't proceed with investment but if we get free money from bounty campaign then we can definitely continue investing with that money. So a man should do both.
That's also the reason why a lot of users have left the forum because they are unable to earn any money and their efforts are going in vain because of these scams. There are only a few bounty campaigns that are still paying their participants, but finding a legitimate one is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Even some campaigns that appear to be legitimate end up being scams in the end.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG