follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin Thinks There Is Too Much Fuss About Bitcoin ETFs  (Read 553 times)

Offline koplak

• Activity: 267
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 26, 2021, 10:28:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary

I reckon this is only 1 of the very few things that Vitalik said that I agree to as a humble follower of the cryptospace.

ETFs make bitcoin more accessible only to the institutional investors, but not the common people. If real adoption was the plan, then wouldn't it be more preferable to make bitcoin more accessible to the common people through other methods?

I am not fully convinced in Vitalik's idea of cryptocards but there must be other ways.

Vitalik Buterin took it to Twitter to finally weight in on the recent EFT rejection which was, arguably, the biggest news of the previous week. While he does not deny the importance of crypto ETFs, he believes that there is too much hype surrounding this issue and offers a different mainstream adoption solution.

SEC’s decision to reject Winklevoss brothers’ application suddenly made many crypto enthusiasts feel lost and bearish. However, Buterin didn’t seem to be excessively bothered by that. The Ethereum co-founder proposes preloaded crypto card as a more effective way of popularizing crypto.  

Buterin’s tweet provoked a heated discussing that generated hundreds of replies. Some users were skeptical whether the preloaded cards would be able to push crypto adoption to a new level by replacing traditional currencies. While other individuals are certain that Buterin is too dismissive about ETFs, as both ETFs and crypto cards are equally important for the industry

Read in full https://cryptocomes.com/vitalik-buterin-thinks-there-is-too-much-fuss-about-bitcoin-etfs-makes-emphasis-on-crypto-cards
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG