follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is there hope for crypto in the future?  (Read 4350 times)

Offline Dream

• Activity: 50
  • ☄️⚡️☄️ Qravity ☄️⚡️☄️ Continuous Creation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 13, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Is there hope for crypto in the future?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2018, 11:55:10 AM »
We hope that will happen, because most of the people who are depend on this digital currencies for better source of income. The future of the crypo will raise and to be known to all the people in the world and this will be the key to run the business easily in the world. We can see that the government will see the good effect of this digital currencies.

The world of blockchain found itself in turmoil in 2017. We saw the peak of the ICO frenzy, the mind-boggling Bitcoin price shifts, the introduction of a new, potentially transformative technology (i.e., decentralized exchanges) and, of course, a few notable instances of blockchain hacking.On  2018 will be the year when blockchain technology reaches a critical point of adoption? This post, which is the first part of a series on the future of blockchain technology, will aim to shed some light on those questions.
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰(((            QRAVITY            )))▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED CONTENT PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2018, 11:55:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline moonking

• Activity: 299
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 07, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2018, 04:20:41 AM »
I see a lot of bad news about crypto this year starting from hackers, scams, and fraud. can crypto be believed to be a safe investment? I am not sure if this continues to occur in Crypto.

I think it has lots of hope for it in the future, but no crypto coins should be considered safe investment  in general.  I wouldn't invest anything in crypto that you can't afford to loose, otherwise a long streak of lower prices hurts the investment a lot.
Invest Option ● 0.25x to 50x! ● 993,000x Max Multiplier
Lightning Autobot ● Auto Withdraw ● Monthly Wagering Competition ● Hidden Anonymous Mode ● Slick Night Mode ● Great Chat with GIFS and PM

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG