follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you a victim of the word HOLD?  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Aulia10

• Activity: 81
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2019, 06:24:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Are you a victim of the word HOLD?
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2018, 06:58:23 PM »
yes it is true that there are now many victims of the word HOLD. especially for daily traders who are unconscious or panicked when the price goes down and when sold the price goes up and causes regret later

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2018, 06:58:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lighthouze

• Activity: 127
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 16, 2019, 12:06:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »
There's hardly anyone in the crypto world who's not a victim or got burned by hodling. Personally, hodling has got me burned a few times especially with tokens from bounties which I try to hodl hoping the price will go up, but it seems like the longer I hodl, the more the coin loses value. One of such coins is almost worthless now and I regret not selling when I had the chance and moving on.

Offline Pandawa5

• Activity: 87
  • Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure [
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 02:00:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2018, 07:12:02 PM »
Yes, I often hear many people suffer huge losses because of HOLD's words, they hold all the coins they have when they go up and down and they think the price will rise again as of the end of last year but it didn't
────────  citowise  ────────
✦  iOS App ✦  DEVELOPING CRYPTOPAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE. ✦  Android App
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium ⬝  AltTalk  ────────

Offline lavoncoin88

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: February 24, 2019, 05:59:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2018, 02:38:00 PM »
For me I do not inaugurate the word Hold at all times. Imagine investing in a coin that you did not research and that hype you just finished dumping, then you wrapped it in, then you wore it more and more so on and so forth. You’re in charge, you say the POWER OF HOLD? You’re so overwhelmed and you’re no more capital.

Well, do not believe that everything is “HOLD” effective. What if down trend is that you do not have a coin? You get to work. How about after 10 years, even though your money is still down, you do not know your coin shitcoin.

So for me the most effective way is to research your coin first without you wanting to type or believe in the recommendations or bring to charismatic people in the crypto world. Be responsible and do not depend on others.

And most important of all is that you have CUT LOSS, preparations for a cut loss plan to keep you safe and do not keep your money for a long time. Do not be greedy and do not believe that the market will be forever have good price, you have to sell your target, do not worry if your coin is in to the moon when you sell it. Profit is profit atleast.

I was when I was still new in crypto world and I naively believe people when they say hold, it's manipulation to keep price down and buy more. In the end, it lasted till now.

Offline DeKingCrypto

• Activity: 363
  • Discos Project
  • Last Active: October 21, 2021, 06:35:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2018, 03:44:10 PM »
I have once been a victim of this word hold, I was holding one of the coins without knowing they are pure scam, all of a sudden, the team ran away and stopped the project.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG