follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do you want from an ICO?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What do you want from an ICO?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »
Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

I expect honest and direct approach but also team should generating hype.I want to see them on every presentation/congress they can get in presale/crowdsale time.And not only one man,give me 2 or 3 at same time in another country.I expect all of them to be present on Linkedin.I want to see that roadmap and expectations met till crowdsale is finished.
So much about my fav ICO´s where i was invested.It looks different by bounty campagnes,expectations are less.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Kritkarika

• Activity: 186
  • The World’s First Blockchain Core
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 08:14:24 PM »
Actually my main reason is earning money. But if i want to earn money surely ico's need to do their promises.  Generally i am reading their whitepapers and roadmaps before investing icos.
So i am choosing the best one. I want from these guys to achieve their targets and surely some exchange listings with good volume.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███