follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: Being an entrepreneur, what does it mean to you ?  (Read 9385 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Activity: 1128
  • [email protected]
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: Today at 01:45:06 am

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster One year Anniversary
Being an entrepreneur, what does it mean to you ?
« on: December 14, 2018, 10:22:40 pm »
Did you ever launch a small business, how did it go?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Being an entrepreneur, what does it mean to you ?
« on: December 14, 2018, 10:22:40 pm »

Areding

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 44
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 21, 2019, 12:46:13 pm

• Total Badges: 2
    Topic Starter Avatar
Re: Being an entrepreneur, what does it mean to you ?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:58 pm »
Being an entrepreneur is a very big job, especially if want to grow into a businessman and achieve great results.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:58 pm »

coinlurker

• Activity: 119
  • Last Active: May 22, 2019, 04:00:10 pm

• Total Badges: 5
    100 Posts Avatar Signature
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:09:04 pm »

I did do many small business before, some of them just start with a hype at first and slowly the flame die off and my business also and this makes me loss a lot of money. However i will still want to do business even after so many setbacks, business to me is lie a challenge and accomplishment.

cryptochris1

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • The better it gets, the better it gets!
  • Last Active: February 23, 2019, 04:21:15 pm

Mobile User Avatar Signature
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 03:10:54 pm »
I have definitely chosen the path of entrepreneurship, in my real life I am the owner of 2 small businesses. The first one I have been doing for the last 13 years, I'm a tile contractor. Licensed in the state of California USA. Got into tile in 2002 and worked for a series of contractors as a helper/apprentice and literally started at the bottom and worked my way up. Got licensed in 2006 and started my own business. I would recommend owning your own business to anyone, for me there is no other way. In the progression of my tile setting skills as I was going along, learning all that I could about the trade, I hit a certain point that I knew I could run the jobs better than the people I was working under. That's the jumping off place. When you know, with your own creativity and knowledge, that you can do a better job than your boss is doing, that's the point that it becomes a drag working under people. They tell you to do things, and you know that problems are going to arise doing it this way, and sure enough you follow their instructions and sure enough problems happen like you knew they would. You start armchair quarterbacking what needs to be done in your head and criticizing their decisions. This I believe is when you need to put your money where your mouth is and go for it. Go start your own business, people way dumber than you are running successful businesses so why not you?
There is a certain amount of fear in launching a small business, will I fail? will I lose money? I think a lot of people want to, but are afraid to take that first step. I'm not saying make hasty decisions but at some point you are going to have to take a risk, there is no great reward without some risk involved.
My tile business is not perfect, it's difficult to scale. Custom residential tile work takes a lot of skill and finding people that care as much about quality as I do is not an easy task. Most of the time I do the work, the advertising, the selling, the customer service, and the billing. It's not easy but SO worth it, I wouldn't do it any other way. I have complete freedom with my job, I decide everything. Who I hire, when I go to work, what jobs I do, it's awesome and the best part is I make quadruple what I would make working under anyone else. There's no way I'd ever go back to being an employee
CRYPTO TRADING BOT THAT REALLY MAKES MONEY 24/7 :https://apitrade.pro/9d80a0676ce5830d9be6740f3b3b2c58.htm

Wasimalik

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: March 19, 2019, 04:46:24 pm

50 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day Signature
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 07:44:02 pm »
I'm still doing studies and yet to ump into business but yeah making some researches on many businesses.

Zurcemozz

• Activity: 553
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: August 27, 2019, 02:51:15 pm

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 09:56:53 am »
We had a entrepreneur shop this last week, we invested Php 1200 then after 3 days of selling our product it became Php 2300, even its just a low profit, its a worth a while because we pass the performance and we have a profit.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Delgboke

• Activity: 681
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 21, 2019, 05:56:59 pm

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 10:00:19 am »
I have been working for people for some years now and it come to my notice that I have been limiting my experiences around a particular level but since I discovered the importance of entrepreneurship, is self reliance entrepreneur helps you to relate to the market
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

TERENCIO

• Activity: 259
  • Last Active: September 16, 2019, 10:45:32 am

• Total Badges: 11
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 09:13:37 pm »
I did, then I realized that entrepreneurship is always about hard work, taking risk and dedication of your time from the very beginning. I failed on it, then I go back to my study to finish a degree.  It's one of the reason that I have a high regard to those individuals who took risk and even to my employer now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:53:33 pm by TERENCIO »

crtica

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: September 17, 2019, 06:26:05 pm

• Total Badges: 2
    Search Karma
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 05:42:05 pm »
The freedom of being able to determine your free time is precious, and the thing about being an entrepreneur is that you have the chance of making a lot of money

ETH & Token Donations: 0xc9CbFe089EBC2E27236F53D8cD2Afd3d337385fc