follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?  (Read 23299 times)

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 11:56:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2024, 11:15:06 PM »
One thing you must understand, nothing is 100% safe in the crypto market. There will definitely be risks that must be overcome and faced. Whatever it is, even though it is an investment in Bitcoin, there are still risks and there is no guarantee that it is 100% safe.

because this is a digital world where cyber crimes can come from anywhere. Not only that, there are lots of risky projects on the crypto market. If we don't understand how funds should be done, then the risk of loss will be much greater. That's why, understand it first, analyze it wisely before doing anything in crypto. Because this really has potential and is worth it, but it is worth the risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2024, 11:15:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2024, 11:29:20 PM »
Base on the huge increase on the cryptocurrency market I will say it is good to invest in cryptocurrency heavily now so that before the bull market you would have gotten enough in your wallet to sell. And when you investing in the industry make sure that you look for the top 5 coins and invest so that you will not regret in the future.
Huge increase? The huge increase just happen on few trending altcoins only. You can't generalize it!
Well, if you only invest in the top 5 coins, you will have very limited options. People sometimes prefer to invest in more coins, they even can invest in 10 coins. Sure, the top 5 coins may be more secure, but other coins can be very potential. If you check the biggest increase on crypto lately, there is no top 5 coins among the trending coins.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2024, 11:56:43 PM »
One thing you must understand, nothing is 100% safe in the crypto market. There will definitely be risks that must be overcome and faced. Whatever it is, even though it is an investment in Bitcoin, there are still risks and there is no guarantee that it is 100% safe.

because this is a digital world where cyber crimes can come from anywhere. Not only that, there are lots of risky projects on the crypto market. If we don't understand how funds should be done, then the risk of loss will be much greater. That's why, understand it first, analyze it wisely before doing anything in crypto. Because this really has potential and is worth it, but it is worth the risk.
As you have said, and I really agree with what you said, the world of cryptocurrency has a very high crime rate. Many beginner traders have their wallets drained because they connect their wallets too often to sites that are not clear, causing their wallets to become drained. by hackers; however, this criminal act can at least be an important experience to remain careful when wanting to make transactions using cryptocurrency.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2024, 03:13:39 PM »
I only trade half of the time with altcoins because trading altcoins is very, very risky to do.
Except for Bitcoin-USDT trading, I usually go all in because I'm sure that Bitcoin won't be a scam.
Even if the price of Bitcoin falls, it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will rise again as usual and Bitcoin is a superior coin.
The owner of this thread seems to be asking in confusion but I also answered no by giving good advice because each member's thoughts are different, but my experience in investing or trading in Bitcoin is that I am always all in.
retire and rest in peace

Offline koang

• Activity: 676
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2024, 05:21:03 PM »
Is it safe to go all in on cryptocurrencie now.. Have we bottomed??

Oh man, please.. don't ask for financial advice here. If you want to go all in, go ahead. But do your research, don't make decisions based on other people's opinions. Read and Learn. DYOR!

Have we bottomed out? No one knows
But it would be fun to see the floor of these go down in value in the short term.
I will watch closely. But whatever happens, hodling strong

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2024, 03:41:09 AM »
It's safe if you have 100% confidence in the cryptos you choose to hold long-term or short-term. Now, if you bought just because you were led by what people you know said or because you were hyped and then you continued to buy, we should know what the consequences of what we did were.

Because I'm like that, if I hold a cryptocurrency in the long term, that means I've made DYOR, and I'm confident that I have confidence in the altcoins I've invested in without a doubt. It's that simple.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2024, 10:54:40 PM »
It's safe if you have 100% confidence in the cryptos you choose to hold long-term or short-term. Now, if you bought just because you were led by what people you know said or because you were hyped and then you continued to buy, we should know what the consequences of what we did were.

Because I'm like that, if I hold a cryptocurrency in the long term, that means I've made DYOR, and I'm confident that I have confidence in the altcoins I've invested in without a doubt. It's that simple.
Investing in cryptocurrency will always carry a very high level of risk and therefore requires a very high level of awareness to remain alert when making movements on the internet and, as much as possible, not to install any software that you are not currently using or connect your wallet to sites that are not. convincing, because it might potentially attack the wallet you use to invest in cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2024, 10:54:40 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2024, 08:19:43 AM »
Base on the huge increase on the cryptocurrency market I will say it is good to invest in cryptocurrency heavily now so that before the bull market you would have gotten enough in your wallet to sell. And when you investing in the industry make sure that you look for the top 5 coins and invest so that you will not regret in the future.
Huge increase? The huge increase just happen on few trending altcoins only. You can't generalize it!
Well, if you only invest in the top 5 coins, you will have very limited options. People sometimes prefer to invest in more coins, they even can invest in 10 coins. Sure, the top 5 coins may be more secure, but other coins can be very potential. If you check the biggest increase on crypto lately, there is no top 5 coins among the trending coins.

Yeah diversifying is a good way to invest in crypto currency.
Not only top 5 coins.
We can spread in many coins , maybe more 20 coins.
Because The more coins we have, the greater our chances of making a profit.
If we want to invest hugely in crypto, choose the potential coin. Be careful
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 07:40:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2024, 09:15:56 AM »
It really has to be adjusted to each trading style. What is meant by top 5 may be if the person chooses less than five coins and likes long-term investments. Meanwhile, there are many trading styles, there are daily traders, weekly traders, trading only when there is an event, and many more.

For someone who doesn't have much time in front of his computer, long term is the right strategy to do DCA of top coins.

Meanwhile, for people who can monitor a lot of coin developments, it is only natural that he monitors a lot of the altcoin market, because he is more familiar with the opportunities that exist. So there is no prohibition on buying coins in quantities of more than 10 types of coins. It's just that everyone has to do it at their own risk.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2024, 04:44:05 PM »
Is it safe to go all in on cryptocurrencie now.. Have we bottomed??
what are you waiting for, now is the time for us to achieve our dream of becoming a flower that blooms... by investing now, this is your first step towards success in the future, because cryptocurrencies are widely used in almost all countries, even in one country it is allowed to shop using cryptocurrencies and There are also some countries that prohibit it, but that's only a few..
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies in the future will continue to be of good quality, the price will continue to rise even though currently market movements are up and down, but we are waiting for the future of cryptocurrencies to exceed limits.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 01:19:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2024, 06:48:40 PM »
It is a vertual world. It is a very good ideal to invest hugely in crypto, because last year I have noticed that investing in crypto give opportunities to make double of what we invest.If you have extra money I can tell you please invest money in crypto and hold on for long time.You will success

Crypto investment is very risky and there's no guarantee that your investment will be profitable when you invest in a random coin. There are many fake projects and you can lose your funds. Sometimes the coin may appear good but later turn out to be a scam, or the project owners may encounter some challenges which could crash the coin, for instance, the case of UST and Luna. I can only go all in on bitcoin because of it's track record.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2024, 07:59:21 PM »
Investing in cryptocurrency represents a unique opportunity that combines advanced technology with profit.  However, due to a lack of information and awareness, many are concerned about the safety of investing in cryptocurrency.  Given the high volatility of the digital currency market and the complexity of the underlying blockchain technology, it is important to approach this area with a clear understanding of the risks.  Risk management is a critical aspect of any investment strategy, and the same applies to cryptocurrency investing.  Based on this, there is no need to be afraid of anything.  The main thing is to understand what you are doing.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2024, 11:40:49 PM »
Investing in cryptocurrency represents a unique opportunity that combines advanced technology with profit.  However, due to a lack of information and awareness, many are concerned about the safety of investing in cryptocurrency.  Given the high volatility of the digital currency market and the complexity of the underlying blockchain technology, it is important to approach this area with a clear understanding of the risks.  Risk management is a critical aspect of any investment strategy, and the same applies to cryptocurrency investing.  Based on this, there is no need to be afraid of anything.  The main thing is to understand what you are doing.
It is true that investing in cryptocurrency has a very good opportunity to become rich because you get the benefits, but you also need to pay attention to the fact that investing in cryptocurrency has very high risks, and you must remain vigilant and, as much as possible, choose coins that are a little safer, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or BNB.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2024, 04:20:52 PM »
It is true that investing in cryptocurrency has a very good opportunity to become rich because you get the benefits, but you also need to pay attention to the fact that investing in cryptocurrency has very high risks, and you must remain vigilant and, as much as possible, choose coins that are a little safer, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or BNB.
In the world of investment we will find losses and profits, in that case to become a professional investor you must have a lot of knowledge in investing in cryptocurrencies. If we have expertise in investing then doing everything will make it easier to get big profits. My advice is that if you want to invest safely, it's better not to easily believe in new projects, because many new projects now are fraudulent and be careful with project promises to attract your attention to join them.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2024, 08:27:07 PM »
You are absolutely right.  For those who value safety and minimal risk when investing in a new and somewhat untested industry, the easiest way is to select a few of the largest cryptocurrencies from the top lines of the rating.  But for experienced players there are still a lot of opportunities for even higher income in the market.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀