follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2024, 08:48:17 AM »
By the way, I was just watching the news on Twitter and noticed today new news on the NOT coin project, in short, NOT coin will be added to 2 exchanges Bybit and Okx on May 16 and on the Okx exchange from May 13 to 16 there will be staking, which means closer to the weekend they will open the opportunity convert and transfer the NOT token to exchange wallets. In any case, we keep each other informed of events.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2024, 08:48:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1224
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2024, 09:42:25 AM »

There is good news for those who have NOT Coin. After a long wait, it is known that NOT Coin will be listed on ByBit exchange on May 16th. So let's those who have NOT Coin who worked on NOT Coin we wait till 16th May and see how much profit we can get from here. Even though I had given up hope of getting money from here, still seeing news like this today, it seems that I can receive some money from here.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2024, 09:34:21 AM »
There is good news for those who have NOT Coin. After a long wait, it is known that NOT Coin will be listed on ByBit exchange on May 16th. So let's those who have NOT Coin who worked on NOT Coin we wait till 16th May and see how much profit we can get from here. Even though I had given up hope of getting money from here, still seeing news like this today, it seems that I can receive some money from here.

What was the reason for the loss of trust in this project? To be honest, it’s strange. This is the top project in the last few years, they are warming up their audience so powerful that this is the first time I’ve heard that someone could lose trust in it, you most likely just don’t you want to read the news and just look at the Bot and don’t see money there, but it doesn’t work that way.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:57:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2024, 11:10:06 AM »

Even Not will also be on Binance. Well I didn't expect that Notcoin would do it all at once on so many big exchanges at once. But I'm not surprised because we know that Notcoin has strong support behind it. And we have to be prepared for the hype that this project will create. And I hope we can make good use of it. I might even be interested in the Notcoin launchpool on Binance.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2024, 02:31:08 PM »
NotCoin Listing 18+ Exchange Confirmed
1. Binance  2. Bybit
3. Kucoin    4. Bitget
5. Gate io    6. Bitmart
7. Bitfinex   8. Lbank
9. Mexc      10. Okx
11. Htx       12. Poloniex
13. Bitrue   14. Coinone
15. Coinstore 16. Cryptocom
17. Tokocrypto 18. Pintu

NOT Coin has confirmed listing on 18+ exchanges. They have promised to list so many exchanges together that it looks like NOT Coin will catch fire on the 16th. Now it's time to wait and see how the fire takes place on the 16th.

Offline Smcchamp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:56:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2024, 03:01:59 PM »
NotCoin Listing 18 Exchange Confirmed
1. Binance  2. Bybit
3. Kucoin    4. Bitget
5. Gate io    6. Bitmart
7. Bitfinex   8. Lbank
9. Mexc      10. Okx
11. Htx       12. Poloniex
13. Bitrue   14. Coinone
15. Coinstore 16. Cryptocom
17. Tokocrypto 18. Pintu

NOT Coin has confirmed listing on 18 exchanges. They have promised to list so many exchanges together that it looks like NOT Coin will catch fire on the 16th. Now it's time to wait and see how the fire takes place on the 16th.

More liquidity for NOT. I'll get some on Bitget's pre market though and sell 50% upon listing cos rn price looks cheap..

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:04:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2024, 07:14:28 PM »
Notcoin has a very rich developer, so far to get our project into many exchange places of course requires a very large amount of money. Currently, Notcoin has even been announced as being available through the Launchpad program. This is a very good development for Notcoin holders who will make a profit when trading is opened.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2024, 07:14:28 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2024, 07:38:08 AM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2024, 11:19:05 AM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o
Yes, it is impossible for every coin to list on 18 exchanges at once, but Not Coin confirmed listing on 18 exchanges and showed that the impossible can be done. If all exchanges start trading at once then I think going to $1 is not impossible. But if it goes to $1 then I think I can get HUGE amount of money from here. Many people like me will grab this Not Coin HUGE amount of money. Let's see as 16th will be listed so we will wait till 16 may. And on the 16th we can see the Notcoin market on fire. Those who have NOT Coin get ready as our live change is likely to happen very soon. But here is another update news, the update news is that those whose Telegram account is premium can claim and those whose telegram is not yet premium may be able to claim soon. Now only claims for premium accounts have been launched.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2024, 02:25:56 PM »
So far, the supply of Not coins is very large, and I also can't expect high prices, the important thing is that Not coins can be exchanged for money, which is quite profitable. As you can see, you only need a telegram and a little capital to participate in this project.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2024, 09:07:08 PM »
So far, the supply of Not coins is very large, and I also can't expect high prices, the important thing is that Not coins can be exchanged for money, which is quite profitable. As you can see, you only need a telegram and a little capital to participate in this project.
Despite the high supply, this Not Coin has gained a lot of popularity among people in terms of popularity. But it's not foolish to expect high prices, of course high prices can be expected because many high supply coins have seen a lot of pumping as well. Since there are 18 plus exchanges listing at the same time, this coin will come to the market with a good price. Yes you can participate in this project with just Telegram and little capital but now you can't participate in this project for free with only Telegram because it ended some time ago. But here's hoping for something good on May 16. Let's see how much profit we can get from here.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 108
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:57:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2024, 02:55:15 AM »
I see Notcoin is also gonna get listed on Binance on may 16th and also trading on Bitget pre-market which means it's also gonna be listed there same day. It looks like a very big project to me because of these good exchanges.
But for the price of one $Not. I think it should not be more than 2 cents because of the current pre-market value and coingecko price..

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2024, 08:31:42 AM »
Yes, it is impossible for every coin to list on 18 exchanges at once, but Not Coin confirmed listing on 18 exchanges and showed that the impossible can be done. If all exchanges start trading at once then I think going to $1 is not impossible. But if it goes to $1 then I think I can get HUGE amount of money from here. Many people like me will grab this Not Coin HUGE amount of money. Let's see as 16th will be listed so we will wait till 16 may. And on the 16th we can see the Notcoin market on fire. Those who have NOT Coin get ready as our live change is likely to happen very soon. But here is another update news, the update news is that those whose Telegram account is premium can claim and those whose telegram is not yet premium may be able to claim soon. Now only claims for premium accounts have been launched.

Those who do not have these coins will buy on the exchanges after listing, especially those who are going to promote their projects using telegram. Telegram today has about 1 billion users, plus they have implemented a wallet in the telegram itself and with the help of it they can attract many investors including this project that we are writing about here will place your advertising there and sell it.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2024, 06:33:09 PM »

Recently a new project with meme coin NOT on the blockchain TON came out, the project gave out coins for simple actions just for clicking in the application and for subscriptions to telegram channels / chat rooms, now the project has finished giving out coins and today it is considered the largest airdrop of all time, it involved about 35 million people and on the main telegram channel today it has almost 6. 5 million subscribers, the coins they distributed have a limited issue and they are all in the hands of users and now everyone can sell them on the Getgems pre-market and on the centralized exchange Baybit, in 20 days is scheduled to be listed on the exchanges Baybit and OKX, many people say that today it is one of the best investments and buy tokens from those who sell them on the pre-market.
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.

-    To buy a NOT coin, do you have to buy a ton? Is that right? Now, of course, if, for example, I buy TON on the CEX platform, I will transfer it to one of the TON dex platforms, like STON.FI. Once I transfer Ton to this dex platform, I can buy it here in NOTCOIN, right?

I'm a little confused because I'm not sure which NOT coin to buy because I see some not coins and the other one is wNOT on this dex platform of Ston.fi. Which of the ones I mentioned is the NOT you're referring to OP?

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2024, 08:11:44 AM »

Recently a new project with meme coin NOT on the blockchain TON came out, the project gave out coins for simple actions just for clicking in the application and for subscriptions to telegram channels / chat rooms, now the project has finished giving out coins and today it is considered the largest airdrop of all time, it involved about 35 million people and on the main telegram channel today it has almost 6. 5 million subscribers, the coins they distributed have a limited issue and they are all in the hands of users and now everyone can sell them on the Getgems pre-market and on the centralized exchange Baybit, in 20 days is scheduled to be listed on the exchanges Baybit and OKX, many people say that today it is one of the best investments and buy tokens from those who sell them on the pre-market.
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.

-    To buy a NOT coin, do you have to buy a ton? Is that right? Now, of course, if, for example, I buy TON on the CEX platform, I will transfer it to one of the TON dex platforms, like STON.FI. Once I transfer Ton to this dex platform, I can buy it here in NOTCOIN, right?

I'm a little confused because I'm not sure which NOT coin to buy because I see some not coins and the other one is wNOT on this dex platform of Ston.fi. Which of the ones I mentioned is the NOT you're referring to OP?

In fact, now there are a lot of places where you can stake different coins on different exchanges and get a certain number of coins for it. But if you want to buy more coins, then everything was written correctly about the Ston.fi platform, where you can buy a wrapped coin and exchange it in 3 days it on a real one-to-one basis and then transfer it to the exchange and trade it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG