follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2024, 08:41:11 AM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o
I never expected Notcoin to be able to do this. But I'm also not surprised because they do have large funds behind their project. Now what I regret is that I was not optimal in generating Notcoin from Telegram bots at that time. If I knew Notcoin would be like this then maybe I would have been more diligent.  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2024, 08:41:11 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16064
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:30:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2024, 11:04:18 PM »
I never expected Notcoin to be able to do this. But I'm also not surprised because they do have large funds behind their project. Now what I regret is that I was not optimal in generating Notcoin from Telegram bots at that time. If I knew Notcoin would be like this then maybe I would have been more diligent.  ;D
Yes, I also used to think of NOT as a normal memecoin on TON, because NOT is just the reverse order of T-O-N ^^

NOT has really surprised us by being able to access the most reputable CEXs in the crypto market. Along with the growth of TON price and the TON ecosystem, I believe NOT will continue to surprise us with its price performance right after listing and become a big story of this bullrun.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2024, 08:20:15 AM »
Yes, I also used to think of NOT as a normal memecoin on TON, because NOT is just the reverse order of T-O-N ^^

NOT has really surprised us by being able to access the most reputable CEXs in the crypto market. Along with the growth of TON price and the TON ecosystem, I believe NOT will continue to surprise us with its price performance right after listing and become a big story of this bullrun.

The most interesting thing about the growth of this token is that Pavel Durov supports it and promotes it everywhere because with its help the price of its main asset has grown very much. We see that the price of the tone coin has been going against the market for the last few days and has grown. I already think very strongly that The note token is not as simple as it seemed.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:09:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:13 AM »
If the developers of NOTcoin can implement what they previously announced, then I agree that NOTcoin could be a profitable investment in the long run. However, I would expect that there will be a massive dump in the first days after listing, as there will surely be a huge number of those who will want to sell their free tokens.
Developers for a start, it is worth to bring everything said to the end, and then it will be seen what to what. They promised too much, but only a small % of what they said was actually done.

P.S. If suddenly again will be postponed listing date, I would not be surprised if at the pre-market, the price for 1 nft will fall to 5 ton. The more delayed with the listing date = the less credibility with both users and potential investors.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2024, 08:36:13 AM »
If the developers of NOTcoin can implement what they previously announced, then I agree that NOTcoin could be a profitable investment in the long run. However, I would expect that there will be a massive dump in the first days after listing, as there will surely be a huge number of those who will want to sell their free tokens.
Developers for a start, it is worth to bring everything said to the end, and then it will be seen what to what. They promised too much, but only a small % of what they said was actually done.

P.S. If suddenly again will be postponed listing date, I would not be surprised if at the pre-market, the price for 1 nft will fall to 5 ton. The more delayed with the listing date = the less credibility with both users and potential investors.  8)

You are absolutely right that they were dragging their feet and did not fulfill all their obligations, but what you mean to me is that even super popular blockchains cannot afford the kind of listings on exchanges that they are conducting now, I am sure that there will be no transfers, I will see tomorrow start of sales.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2024, 11:00:39 PM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o
It cannot be denied that this meme coin is quite surprising because it dares to list on top exchanges too. After I saw the data on CMC, it was quite interesting, but still risky. You have to be careful when picking up this coin. Judging from its development, exchange listings, and also market cap, it's quite good, especially now that it has entered rank #98, right?
It's?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/notcoin/

But, we must once again be careful, this time, the price of Notcoin has been declining more than -50%, so this is something like hype coin and getting into shit coin again??? But, If this is a shitty coin, I am not sure because they are seriously listing in top exchanges, so, will this coin able to rise up again and reach $1?

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2024, 11:40:24 PM »
But, we must once again be careful, this time, the price of Notcoin has been declining more than -50%, so this is something like hype coin and getting into shit coin again??? But, If this is a shitty coin, I am not sure because they are seriously listing in top exchanges, so, will this coin able to rise up again and reach $1?
I don't think NOT Coin will become a sheet coin as they are already listed on most of the top centralized exchanges. Market cap is very good. I thought maybe if it was listed on a normal exchange and the volume was very low. But I think it is not possible to rise to 1 dollar because the total supply is very high. I thought it might go up to $1 until trading started on the exchange. This would be possible if the total supply of NOT Coin was much lower. With a total supply of 102.72 billion reaching $1 is very difficult if not impossible. This is my prediction but nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, of course the impossible can become possible at any moment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2024, 11:40:24 PM »

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2024, 02:53:52 AM »
While these coins have not yet formed a graph like the Burj Khalifa tower, there is no harm in buying some in the hope that good luck will come. We often see other meme coins like this, there is at least one pump moment for this coin, $NOT is still quite cheap and the potential can reach x10 like other meme coins. What you need to pay attention to is never buy meme coins with large amounts of money, because these do not have strong fundamentals. There's no harm in trying your luck, there's no harm in losing a lot. If you're lucky you'll also get money.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2024, 07:09:00 PM »
While these coins have not yet formed a graph like the Burj Khalifa tower, there is no harm in buying some in the hope that good luck will come. We often see other meme coins like this, there is at least one pump moment for this coin, $NOT is still quite cheap and the potential can reach x10 like other meme coins. What you need to pay attention to is never buy meme coins with large amounts of money, because these do not have strong fundamentals. There's no harm in trying your luck, there's no harm in losing a lot. If you're lucky you'll also get money.
That's right, Not is a new token and there is still a chance to increase the price. When the product developed by Notcoin is good and makes many people interested, the price will increase. Currently I still have Notcoin which I still keep on Binance from the results of the telegram airdrop.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2024, 04:12:26 AM »
~
I don't know how the investors got this token aside from airdrops, but the fact that they got it from airdrops is the main reason why the coin is down more than 50% already.

Of course, those who got it for free will sell it immediately for free money and knowing that it got listed on one of the most popular exchange right now which is Binance, they will really sell it there causing the price to go down. The question is how the coin will perform in mid to long term. I mean how the project will make some new developments in 1 year. Is the project have that huge of a community to support this meme coin because we know that meme coins are also called as "community coins".

Nevertheless, 1$ might be achievable, but it will take time, or it might not happen at all. Let's look at it after 6 months to a year. :)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 956
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2024, 05:31:13 PM »

We cannot predict for the performance of any memecoin, if we think its worth going for, then we should only afford investing with the amount of money we have and can lose as well along side, some of these projects are unpredictable, you will discover that as some are loosing there some are making profit on same project because of their difference in time of investing and approach made.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2024, 06:55:07 PM »
Who has what result - if they sold NOT. Were you satisfied with the price? What do you expect from this asset in the future?

P.S. I personally have not sold anything, there is no hurry, nothing has been done yet. According to information from (the developers themselves) should be released phase 2.0 - I expect it. Only then will they make decisions if the price is satisfactory. Too big and interesting a project for my taste.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2024, 08:54:39 PM »
Around the crypto world Notcoin is now top trading coin in Binance. And Notcoin is First coin whih directly listed on Binance for the first time. Total 0.044% people of the world joined here. And Including Binance total 18 Exchanger listed notxoin at a time.

It has a meme coin which name is $Wnot.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2024, 09:49:06 PM »
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.
Notcoin has successfully launched on a top exchange like Binance, Mexc, and kucoin, with a price of 0.01, as the day goes by, it begins to decline in price due to the heavy sell-off from those who were airdropped of it in the early stage before the launch.

Currently, the price of Notcoin is fluctuating at a price 0.005, it can fall more, or increase. Nobody knows. However, within a month, I believe the hype about Notcoin will be over and people will learn not to invest hyped coins because they don't have much utility to offer

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2024, 10:59:55 AM »
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.
Notcoin has successfully launched on a top exchange like Binance, Mexc, and kucoin, with a price of 0.01, as the day goes by, it begins to decline in price due to the heavy sell-off from those who were airdropped of it in the early stage before the launch.

Currently, the price of Notcoin is fluctuating at a price 0.005, it can fall more, or increase. Nobody knows. However, within a month, I believe the hype about Notcoin will be over and people will learn not to invest hyped coins because they don't have much utility to offer
Looking at the chart for the last few days, the situation is expected, but it is not entirely clear what will happen next. Again, everyone is expecting phase 2.0 - but there are absolutely no guarantees for growth. That's why we are waiting for official news from the #DevelopmentTeam . And after a while, it will be clear who was right and who was wrong.  ???

P.S. Be extremely cautious, make financial decisions as much as possible with a cold head - without listening to other people's advice!

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██