follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The UFC Discussion and Prediction Topic  (Read 4118 times)

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1669
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:03:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: The UFC Discussion and Prediction Topic
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 08:34:50 PM »

Middleweight: Anthony Hernandez vs. Roman Kopylov - looks like an easy win for  Kopylov anything you can add to the list that seem obvious?

Topuria looks invincible and have been choking his opponents and he can also KO them. i'm just unsure if he could do it to Volkanovski. but i'm gonna add Dvalishvili in a $2  multibet.

Whittaker
Dvalishvili
Topuria
Kopylov

could i win this?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 08:34:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:36:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2024, 11:43:34 PM »
It is always good to watch UFC Countdown new episode before each event.
I have to go early with Volkanovski in main event, and I think that Whittaker is going to fight much smarter than Costa in co-main event.
One fight I am not sure about winner is Henry Cejudo vs Merab Dvalishvili, but I would give slight advantage to Dvalishvili.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:24 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2024, 12:21:33 AM »
Middleweight: Anthony Hernandez vs. Roman Kopylov - looks like an easy win for  Kopylov (...)

Why do you think it'll be an easy fight for Kopylov? He's actually an underdog in this fight with x2.8 odds. I don't know much about either of them so have no opinion.

(...)but i'm gonna add Dvalishvili in a $2  multibet.

Whittaker
Dvalishvili
Topuria
Kopylov

could i win this?

Again, I don't know much about Kopylov, but Topuria and Dvalishvili seem to be good picks.
As for Whittaker, I have a feeling that Costa could surprise him. People don't take Paolo seriously due to how he acts on social media etc, but he can fight and can go for 5 rounds.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2024, 06:23:50 AM »

i was just looking at Kopylov's fights on youtube and his records which he has high KO rate. as long as he isn't caught up in a ground fight, he has good TD defense and so he can hurt Hernandez. he probably can do this by KO or decision. if the later, its a bit worrisome since by wearing him out, Hernandez could take the fight to the ground.

i think Dvalishvili is a better fighter, if he defeated Yan who is also a great striker than Cejudo, he could also beat Cejudo.
I think i might be going for Gary too.

I also have doubts to Whitetaker and Tuporia so maybe just 3 parley, maybe just increase the amount. i have very little coins to spend. its bull time.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2024, 12:31:15 AM »
i was just looking at Kopylov's fights on youtube and his records which he has high KO rate. as long as he isn't caught up in a ground fight, he has good TD defense and so he can hurt Hernandez. he probably can do this by KO or decision. if the later, its a bit worrisome since by wearing him out, Hernandez could take the fight to the ground.

Fair enough. Kopylov is on a 4 wins streak, all by KO/TKO, but he had lost 2 fights before that and he hasn't yet fought any top fighter. Hernandez is also on 4 wins streak, so it could be an interesting fight. From what I know, it's a 50/50 fight, so x2.90 for Kopylov is a good value bet.

As for Volk Vs Topuria, I'm having second thoughts here and I think Alex will actually win it. I've seen his recent interviews and he seems unaffected by the last loss to Islam, looks mentally strong and has his head in the right place, while Topuria us getting too cocky with declaring himself a champion before the fight. It's almost like he's masking some insecurities with faked confidence, but I could be wrong.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3526
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:15:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2024, 05:33:44 PM »
The UFC 298 recent presser was one of the most interesting one to me. Volk sure knows how to play the mind games and I think he won the verbal exchange. Topuria's trash talks looks forced. I think Volk will be successful in humbling the younger fighter.

Costa waking up the old Volk was also funny.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2024, 11:22:14 PM »
The UFC 298 recent presser was one of the most interesting one to me. Volk sure knows how to play the mind games and I think he won the verbal exchange. Topuria's trash talks looks forced. I think Volk will be successful in humbling the younger fighter.

Costa waking up the old Volk was also funny.

Yeah, it was definitely a mental win for Alex. Topuria looked confused and didn't know how to act, so he went a full retard and just decided to be offensive towards Volk and the public. But not even in a witty or funny way, but more of a childish and primitive. Some say he's trying to copy McGregor, but to me, he looks a bit insecure. English not being his first language doesn't help either.
I was rooting for Topuria at first, but now I hope Volk will humble him down.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2024, 11:22:14 PM »

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2024, 11:26:20 PM »
Justin Tafa was removed from upcoming UFC card against Marcos Rogerio de Lima because of the injury, but his younger brother Junior Tafa is going to replace him.
This is big advantage and chance for his opponent to win in this fight, and I am expecting someone to win with KO in this heavyweight fight.
Odds are not bad for De Lima:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/mma/ufc/ufc-298-volkanovski-vs-topuria/de-lima-marcos-rogerio-vs-tafa-junior-65cfd64026cfeb0001e437d8

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3526
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:15:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2024, 12:52:12 PM »
Well, I didn't see that one coming. It's a good thing that the new champ was able to back it up and KO the old Volk.

Whittaker vs. Costa was a great fight. I think this is also because it's only three rounds where both fighters can do it at a high pace.

Henry Cejudo is done.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2024, 07:46:18 PM »
Well, I didn't see that one coming. It's a good thing that the new champ was able to back it up and KO the old Volk.

Yup, Topuria delivered, big time. Volk is asking for a rematch and is happy to fight in Spain, Dana is happy with Spain as well so I think it has a big chance of happening. Some could say Alex doesn't deserve a rematch, but given his achievements and the fact there aren't that many big names in the featherweight, I think it's the fight that makes sense.

All main card results:

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2024, 08:44:21 PM »
Yup, Topuria delivered, big time. Volk is asking for a rematch and is happy to fight in Spain, Dana is happy with Spain as well so I think it has a big chance of happening. Some could say Alex doesn't deserve a rematch, but given his achievements and the fact there aren't that many big names in the featherweight, I think it's the fight that makes sense.
Yes but rematch after relative easy KO win for Topuria this doesnt make much sense for him.
Maybe he should first fight Holloway or Rodrigez, or maybe he could move up to different division and fight against O'Malley or Makhachev in a super fight.
He has a perfect 15-0 record so now everyone is going to try and beat him.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2024, 08:45:21 PM »

All main card results:

Dana have lots of fave fighters and i think Volk is one so yes he may approve a rematch for him.  Volk had done so much rematch to fighters he beaten but if Dana considers fairness, Volk will have to do a lot of wins to deserve  it.  he was knock cold, i'm not sure if UFC can do that but probably now is the time he should fight Josh Emmett.

Tuporia proved he is a bad ass. but they already know this since Bryce Michell fight. he showed how scared Bryce's face was when his fist was about to land.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2024, 09:30:09 AM »
Dana have lots of fave fighters and i think Volk is one so yes he may approve a rematch for him.  Volk had done so much rematch to fighters he beaten but if Dana considers fairness, Volk will have to do a lot of wins to deserve  it.  he was knock cold, i'm not sure if UFC can do that but probably now is the time he should fight Josh Emmett.

Tuporia proved he is a bad ass. but they already know this since Bryce Michell fight. he showed how scared Bryce's face was when his fist was about to land.

It would make sense for Volk to face another opponent and get a rematch only if he wins, but I think the rematch is still likely to happen, as there are no real alternatives and fitting Volk again will probably be most profitable for Topuria + all parties agree to fight in Spain.
Plus - Volk is not getting any younger, so if the UFC want to honour his past achievements and grant him the rematch, they'd have to do it rather sooner than later.
The real question is whether Volk really wants to fight Ilia again, or if it's just an automatic reaction after a loss.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2024, 07:11:50 PM »
It was a long wait but the main event for the UFC 300 is finally announced. Alex Pereira will be fighting Jamahal Hill (returning from an injury).

The main event might not be as exciting as some were expecting, as Jamahal Hill was never super popular even when he became a champ, and was a bit forgotten during his absence, but it's still a good fight, plus, there are other fights on the main card that are even more interesting, i.e. Gaethje Vs Holloway or Oliveirs Vs Tsarukyan.
I'd say that's good enough and think we could say that the UFC delivered on their promise.

The odds for Pereira Vs Hill are not in yet, but I expect Pereira to be the favourite (maybe not a massive one, but still).

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2024, 12:09:12 AM »
It was a long wait but the main event for the UFC 300 is finally announced. Alex Pereira will be fighting Jamahal Hill (returning from an injury).
UFC 300 is a mess of a fight card  :P

Lets get back to upcoming UFC event Moreno vs. Royval 2.
I think this one is going to be super exciting, it is happening in Mexico City so Brandon Moreno and Yair Rodriguez will have big support from the home crowd.
I counted nine fighters with Mexican origin in this card but there are few more with Mexican blood.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG