follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 0.2 BTC for free! Don't fall for this.  (Read 621 times)

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
0.2 BTC for free! Don't fall for this.
« on: February 11, 2024, 05:52:57 PM »
Looks quite a juicy offer doesn't it? Well that's what they want you to think and when you do, you are scammed. I found this video on social media about how this website/exchange platform is giving you 0.2 BTC just by signing up and using a promo code. One of my friends told me about this and he said that they are not allowing withdrawal and that I should look into it to see what's going on there.

So I created a fake account and gave it a try. To my surprise, they are asking for a 0.005 BTC deposit in order to unlock the withdrawal feature. The moment I saw that, I knew it was a scam. So I told him to stop anything with that website.

You can see the info below in the image.

Here as you can see, I have the balance in that account yet I can't withdraw until I make a deposit there. Imagine how many people will fall victim to this. If they can give away this much for free, why can't they just take that amount from that given balance itself?
Because they want to scam you.

The Bitcoin halving is coming near and scammers are coming up with more ideas. Stay safe, keep your assets safe and keep on Hodling. Cheers
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

0.2 BTC for free! Don't fall for this.
« on: February 11, 2024, 05:52:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 860
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 11:51:33 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: 0.2 BTC for free! Don't fall for this.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 07:41:57 PM »
The Bitcoin halving is coming near and scammers are coming up with more ideas. Stay safe, keep your assets safe and keep on Hodling. Cheers
Thanks for sharing this but I am already familiar with such kinds of scams and one of our local community members also made a similar thread on BTT where he shared how he got almost the same amount of money in some similar-looking platform but was not able to withdraw them, the only way was to make a deposit first. He shared all his stories on BTT.

This scam is almost the same. I also suggest to every newbie out there is that you will never get money for free, money is another thing getting free BTC of such a huge amount at the current state is almost zero. We always have some sense that free money and free BTC is not a thing
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 882
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:28:37 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 07:59:27 PM »
We should be careful with fake offers that looks too good to be real. It is someone that is greedy that will fall for this scam because he is looking for free bitcoin. I don't register with sites that I don't have any important thing to do with. This scammers are desperate to scam their victims and for this reason, they come out with different methods always.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 08:03:17 PM »
~snip~

Haha how nicely the website is laid out, it seems like you can actually withdraw BTC from this website. Those who are a little aware may be able to come out of such scams and those who are not aware will get involved in such scams. But thank you very much for presenting this topic nicely here, those who don't know may benefit a lot from your topic. Sometimes there are many such websites who create fake websites and lure people into the trap of fraud. There is no website that will make you a millionaire for free. Therefore, every person should be aware. If you are a little aware, you will be saved from fraud.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 08:12:49 PM »
Looks quite a juicy offer doesn't it? Well that's what they want you to think and when you do, you are scammed. I found this video on social media about how this website/exchange platform is giving you 0.2 BTC just by signing up and using a promo code. One of my friends told me about this and he said that they are not allowing withdrawal and that I should look into it to see what's going on there.

So I created a fake account and gave it a try. To my surprise, they are asking for a 0.005 BTC deposit in order to unlock the withdrawal feature. The moment I saw that, I knew it was a scam. So I told him to stop anything with that website.

Here as you can see, I have the balance in that account yet I can't withdraw until I make a deposit there. Imagine how many people will fall victim to this. If they can give away this much for free, why can't they just take that amount from that given balance itself?
Because they want to scam you.

Well, this is a classic way of scamming on which its not really that new anymore but surprisingly there were still people who do get victimized this kind of method on which it is really that shocking considering that you would really be just that needing that common sense thing for you to be able to detect out that its an obvious scam. I havent seen this for a while now
until this one been shared up. This one is long time busted but i could say that there would really be those individuals who might be seeing this to be real
and of course they would really be scammed into this one.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1803
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 07:44:38 AM »
Code: [Select]
[img width=700]https://i.postimg.cc/Jht1qhrr/Screenshot-1.png[/img]
I'm not sure if it is my internet or the forum code is a bit buggy, but this code doesn't show the image unless I go to the preview tab. I can't really replicate it though, so that's that.

But anyway, is this scam website's name Eopot? The UI looks a bit familiar, probably the scammer use the same script that he uses on other websites like this. Sadly there is no way to effectively prevent them from doing a marketing stunt since platforms like Google or Twitter have terrible filters when it comes to scam ads. This MO has been around for years and yet they seem to keep popping out here and there more often recently..

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1685
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 09:51:30 AM »
I saw the name of the website "Eopot". It's almost the same as the cloud mining website that I joined way back in 2017 when I was still a newbie. The name of that is "Eobot". Nothing I just shared. :D

Anyways, this type of scam is one of the oldest ways to scam investors, but I'm pretty sure there will be a few who will be attracted by the amount of BTC that they're seeing on their dashboard after they create an account, and knowing that it's for free, there might be a chance that they will just fall for it. Newbies might fall from it, but I just hope that those who have been in crypto for quite some time will not fall for these types of scam attempts.

Well, one of the classic ways to scam investors, but it's still working because they're still doing it. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 09:51:30 AM »

Online ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:17 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Search Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 11:53:36 AM »
It's been some time since someone mention this scam method. Anyway, i find it's crazy that the scammer promise 0.2 BTC which is about $9500 which makes many people think it's too good to be true. Even if you live in US, it's still big amount of money.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online snowpega

• Activity: 167
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Search Karma
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 12:31:21 PM »
....... one of our local community members also made a similar thread on BTT where he shared how he got almost the same amount of money in some similar-looking platform but was not able to withdraw them, the only way was to make a deposit first. He shared all his stories on BTT.
Actually, while looking for good threads to post, I stumbled upon this one. Well, yes, dear, I do remember this one of my thread but now I don't know if I can quote the whole of my thread here because I am not fully aware of all the rules here, but I am still learning about the Altcointalk environment. well that was the same kind of scam i had experienced about five months ago.

Actually, they were saying me to deposit only a little about to widthraw 0.2 btc, and this thing put me in thinking: why are they asking me to deposit only little amount while on the other hand offering me such a big amount haha. i did not deposit any amount because I believe if I had taken this action, they might compromise my wallet. That is why I thought to create an attention thread on BitcoinTalk, just like the OP here. I thought it may help others to avoid this scam.

Well, dear, I have a question from you guys... Can I quote here my whole thread just to make a reference, or can I share the link here? beacuse i read a thread where the OP mentioned that newbie cannot share link here on altcointalk. Well, I am not a newbie, haha, but if we see I am teleported from bitcointalk and have done some posts, So can i share link now?

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:32:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 12:40:11 PM »
Here as you can see, I have the balance in that account yet I can't withdraw until I make a deposit there.
This scam is not new at all, but some people will still likely be scammed this way. The site domain is more than 2 months old and has not been taken down. I will advise people to continue to report the site so that it can be taken down. It is a scam site. To deposit before withdraw is a 100% way to know that a site is a scam site.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 01:24:18 PM »
It's been some time since someone mention this scam method. Anyway, i find it's crazy that the scammer promise 0.2 BTC which is about $9500 which makes many people think it's too good to be true. Even if you live in US, it's still big amount of money.
What is more crazy is that there are still believing in this promises , not even given a damn thinking how much that 0.2 bitcoin as promises .
even a simple thinking will made you realized how foolish this kind of tricks to be taken as possible victimizing .
glad that we are not those kind that can be fooled .

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 02:32:19 PM »
Here as you can see, I have the balance in that account yet I can't withdraw until I make a deposit there.
This scam is not new at all, but some people will still likely be scammed this way. The site domain is more than 2 months old and has not been taken down. I will advise people to continue to report the site so that it can be taken down. It is a scam site. To deposit before withdraw is a 100% way to know that a site is a scam site.
Yeah agree. People are still falling in this kind of scam when posted in social medias or even sent through random email, numbers and messengers. We all just have to remember that nowadays nothing is free. Spotting such modus should be mass reported to take the site down immediately so no other possible victims will fall on this kind of modus operandi.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1292
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:51:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 03:18:20 PM »

I've seen similar scams a few years ago and I've had a few people offer me the same. They provide a website link and after creating an account they send a large amount of demo bitcoins with the username of the account and ask them to deposit a certain amount of bitcoins to withdraw them as you have specified. Many groups of fools fall into these traps. And they lose that deposit amount. Especially those who are more greedy are quick victims of scams. Thank you for clarifying this matter. Because many people reading this can avoid such scams

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 03:46:19 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 04:03:00 PM »
It's too good to be true, so everyone wants to tell you that once you log in and create an account, you can withdraw and win several thousand dollars. The best companies give you $25, so how can an unknown platform give you that amount? And everyone who asks you to deposit a small amount to withdraw a large amount then it is scam.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 06:48:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 04:12:42 PM »
I'm not sure who still falls for this but they are probably the ones that have less experience within the market. It screams red flags TBH, knowing that you need to deposit just to withdraw. It's complete BS. I tried talking to people like that (when I had free time, I didn't want to waste my time anymore with them) and just freaking make them waste their time on me as well.

It's just an account and a website that they control and make you believe that they will give you that money. It's the spam emails that they do from leaked data or something.

Be vigilant everyone!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG