follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 20838 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 06:39:28 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
Who are those others that you mentioning here? because there are very few of people who says stupid thing against bitcoins capacity to increase  so I was wondering where did you get those lot of Idea.
Bitcoin will never break 68k again is something only stupid will believe because for how many times that people questioned its capacity but  breaking each ATH every 4 years.

I agree with you, if anyone says bitcoin is the past that is a mistake, bitcoin is the present and the future. There are those who doubt that the price of bitcoin will not rise again, that person understands about bitcoin. Too underestimate bitcoin and crypto technology. I believe crypto will dominate in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 06:39:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2024, 07:22:17 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
Yes bro, a lot of people talk a lot but there is also math that solves some questions, at least those related to the price, it's not a mystery why bitcoin is growing, it's just more difficult to mine it and because of the complexity bitcoin mining becomes useless and as we know bitcoin is mined by very big investors with huge money and they will not let this happen and at a certain point they raise the price, so the price of bitcoin will always grow as long as it is mined.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1188
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2024, 08:47:03 AM »
Satoshi once said that Bitcoin in the future would have two possibilities: either becoming very big and known by everyone, or getting destroyed and no one caring about it. I'm more optimistic about the first option, that it will become big and known by everyone. It's the only currency symbolizing freedom that I've encountered, and many also use BTC as a speculative asset, so up to now, BTC has become a multifunctional tool that greatly helps in the financial world.

In the future, I can only hope for Bitcoin to maintain its existence and continue to be a cryptocurrency that provides many benefits to many people.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 737
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:43 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2024, 11:31:37 PM »
Satoshi once said that Bitcoin in the future would have two possibilities: either becoming very big and known by everyone, or getting destroyed and no one caring about it. I'm more optimistic about the first option, that it will become big and known by everyone. It's the only currency symbolizing freedom that I've encountered, and many also use BTC as a speculative asset, so up to now, BTC has become a multifunctional tool that greatly helps in the financial world.

In the future, I can only hope for Bitcoin to maintain its existence and continue to be a cryptocurrency that provides many benefits to many people.
Well, I am also very optimistic that Bitcoin will become very big and have a very expensive price, so that many people will reconsider if they want to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin has this expensive price because it has blockchain technology, which is able to record all transactions in a very large data book called blockchain. With technology like this, more and more people will use it in the future, and the price of Bitcoin will be higher.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2024, 01:05:17 AM »

I agree with you, I have confidence that bitcoin will be even bigger in the future. as and I said we get freedom in the crypto world. And to be honest, I also get a lot of benefits from investing in crypto, both as a holder and trader. I believe in the future bitcoin will be more expensive and will be accepted by many people.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: Today at 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2024, 06:57:47 PM »
Yes exactly correct you told many people many opinion. Always some people tell negative and some people will tell positive. Who told negative from the first they missed big opportunities because then bitcoin price was very low,who was positive then and bought Bitcoin and hold it for long time he is huge benefited now.
Like i was bought Bitcoin when it’s price was $3200 and i sold it when bitcoin price were above $6000. I was profited 2x+.
I Think Bitcoin's future is bright.. Now Bitcoins price near about $51k and it will increase. Near future bitcoin halving will happen then it’s price will go more up. So who will bought now he also will be benefited there has no doubt.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2024, 02:50:30 AM »
I agree with you, I have confidence that bitcoin will be even bigger in the future. as and I said we get freedom in the crypto world. And to be honest, I also get a lot of benefits from investing in crypto, both as a holder and trader. I believe in the future bitcoin will be more expensive and will be accepted by many people.
[/size]
Bitcoin is certain to become more famous, more expensive and more of everything, in the future. You are very right in saying that and no one doubts what you say about Bitcoin until now.
It seems like you're not the only one getting benefits from Bitcoin. Everyone who carries out activities with Bitcoin will definitely get it too. Even the effects of Bitcoin have also spread to other altcoins, which also provide similar benefits.
So feel free to continue holding and investing in bitcoin from now onwards.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2024, 02:50:30 AM »

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1172
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:47:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2024, 04:48:11 AM »
Who are those others that you mentioning here? because there are very few of people who says stupid thing against bitcoins capacity to increase  so I was wondering where did you get those lot of Idea.
Bitcoin will never break 68k again is something only stupid will believe because for how many times that people questioned its capacity but  breaking each ATH every 4 years.

I agree with you, if anyone says bitcoin is the past that is a mistake, bitcoin is the present and the future. There are those who doubt that the price of bitcoin will not rise again, that person understands about bitcoin. Too underestimate bitcoin and crypto technology. I believe crypto will dominate in the future.
they are stupid enough to say those words mate because look at it now ,Bitcoin now is growing up to 56k and still on progress of hyping and if this continue till next month? indeed that before the halving bitcoin will break its ATH in which maybe to 70k road .
what you think? are we heading to 70k in march?

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2024, 06:19:03 AM »

That's right, Bitcoin is the present and the future. Maybe many people speculate that Bitcoin will be finished in the next few years, but that is just the words of the haters, currently Bitcoin is experiencing significant growth plus the increasing entry of ETF players in the world of Bitcoin is increasingly encouraging the growth of Bitcoin adoption in the future. However, perhaps we cannot see Bitcoin's dominance in the future because it is hindered by government regulations, but that does not prevent Bitcoin's value from increasing in the future.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1824
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:36 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2024, 02:40:08 PM »

they are stupid enough to say those words mate because look at it now ,Bitcoin now is growing up to 56k and still on progress of hyping and if this continue till next month? indeed that before the halving bitcoin will break its ATH in which maybe to 70k road .
what you think? are we heading to 70k in march?

Bitcoin shows his strength after Bitcoin ETF, is currently breaking $ 57K. Maybe $ 70k will be achieved early in March. Many investors enthusiastically buy and hold Bitcoin, Whales Will Add their Bitcoin Collection. If I have a lot of money, I intend to buy Bitcoin again. Because Bitcoin is very safe to buy if you look before Halving has touched $ 57K.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2024, 03:16:22 PM »
Bitcoin shows his strength after Bitcoin ETF, is currently breaking $ 57K. Maybe $ 70k will be achieved early in March. Many investors enthusiastically buy and hold Bitcoin, Whales Will Add their Bitcoin Collection. If I have a lot of money, I intend to buy Bitcoin again. Because Bitcoin is very safe to buy if you look before Halving has touched $ 57K.
Yes, as you have mentioned, in March it will be closer to the halving, and that is the peak point for the increase in Bitcoin prices. I am sure that when the halving is over, it will cause a decline in Bitcoin prices, and there is a possibility that exchanges will be busy because many will panic.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:50:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2024, 03:24:34 PM »
Discussing Bitcoin is endless from the first time this rumor kept coming until now Bitcoin exists and continues to be known as the king of coins in crypto currency, maybe they make rumors like that so that Bitcoin holders sell it and they can buy it at a fairly cheap price.
If this year Bitcoin can break through $70k, of course in the following year it is impossible for Bitcoin not to experience a decline that I have seen like that from the past.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Last Active: Today at 08:30:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2024, 04:11:24 PM »
Yes, as you have mentioned, in March it will be closer to the halving, and that is the peak point for the increase in Bitcoin prices. I am sure that when the halving is over, it will cause a decline in Bitcoin prices, and there is a possibility that exchanges will be busy because many will panic.
That's the cycle, they will be busy selling bitcoin when it is felt that they have taken enough profit or it is felt that it is ATH and bitcoin is back down like before. I don't think it's panic but to enjoy the results of the patience they have done so far.

If you still have money and want to buy back then do it because most likely it will still go up, because even halving has not been touched. So go for it.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #103 on: February 29, 2024, 10:18:13 AM »
I think Bitcoin is still promising. Some people don't buy it. Despite the monetary value of bitcoin, I think the whole idea of decentralization, the alternative of precious metals, and the security of storage is why people think it has endless possibilities. I don't know whether it is over its prime. But as long as it still maintains its functions, I will say at least the price will not fall like, really dramatic.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:50:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2024, 10:57:46 AM »
I think Bitcoin is still promising. Some people don't buy it. Despite the monetary value of bitcoin, I think the whole idea of decentralization, the alternative of precious metals, and the security of storage is why people think it has endless possibilities. I don't know whether it is over its prime. But as long as it still maintains its functions, I will say at least the price will not fall like, really dramatic.
Most Bitcoin holders are still controlled by westerners as long as they don't sell it Bitcoin will remain safe if the problem of decline is definitely there but it is unlikely to drop 59% from ATH, I can't imagine if Bitcoin is deleted or eliminated.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG