follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 7508 times)

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 10:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2024, 04:53:39 AM »
Wrong time for SGA to go cold, he only made 1 of his 6 attempts in the fourth quarter when they were trailing and then adding 3 turnovers to make it worse.

Nevertheless, it was a close game only that the breaks of the game favored Dallas in the last minutes and interesting to note that "hack a Lively" didn't work for the Thunder as Lively hit all the free throws awarded to him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2024, 04:53:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #346 on: May 12, 2024, 05:14:51 PM »
~
~
This series is playing out just like the regular season did. Both teams swept the other on the home teams court. If that's the case for this whole series, Denver loses in 7. Just a stat to keep in mind if you are betting.
If the Timberwolves will lose against the Nuggets tomorrow, I think I'll follow the pattern and bet on the road team in this series.
I'm just curious on what are the adjustments that the Timberwolves did to shut down the 2 superstars of the Nuggets. I think for Jokic, they can't stop him and nobody can stop him, but they can stop Murray and don't get his rhythm early on the game.

Wrong time for SGA to go cold, he only made 1 of his 6 attempts in the fourth quarter when they were trailing and then adding 3 turnovers to make it worse.

Celtics are cruising with a 16-point lead right now. Unless they choke in the fourth, they are taking the series lead. Somebody else in the Cavs needs to step up if they want to win game 3.
Wrong timing indeed, but anyway, it's a must win for the Thunder or else, they might lose to the Mavericks in 6 games. I mean at the start of the series, the Thunder has a higher chance to win based on some analysts. As for me, I'm also rooting for the Thunder, but with them lacking the experience, I will not be surprised if the Mavericks will win on this one.

As for the Celtics-Cavaliers, the Celtics manage to win on the road yet again. It seems like we've seen this kind of scenario already during the first round of the playoffs between the Celtics and the Heat. Do you think that it will be the same scenario this time? They will steal one on the road again and win on their home to clinch the East Finals? :D

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2024, 05:53:17 PM »
~
As for the Celtics-Cavaliers, the Celtics manage to win on the road yet again. It seems like we've seen this kind of scenario already during the first round of the playoffs between the Celtics and the Heat. Do you think that it will be the same scenario this time? They will steal one on the road again and win on their home to clinch the East Finals? :D
Yeah, it also reminded of the series against the Heat. I don't think it will be different this time. It's only the team that changed but the result will be the same. It's like they already figured out the Cavs with the way things are going and there's nothing Mitchell (and co.) can do about it.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1460
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:12:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2024, 07:59:10 PM »
~
~
This series is playing out just like the regular season did. Both teams swept the other on the home teams court. If that's the case for this whole series, Denver loses in 7. Just a stat to keep in mind if you are betting.
If the Timberwolves will lose against the Nuggets tomorrow, I think I'll follow the pattern and bet on the road team in this series.
I'm just curious on what are the adjustments that the Timberwolves did to shut down the 2 superstars of the Nuggets. I think for Jokic, they can't stop him and nobody can stop him, but they can stop Murray and don't get his rhythm early on the game.

Celtics are cruising with a 16-point lead right now. Unless they choke in the fourth, they are taking the series lead. Somebody else in the Cavs needs to step up if they want to win game 3.
Wrong timing indeed, but anyway, it's a must win for the Thunder or else, they might lose to the Mavericks in 6 games. I mean at the start of the series, the Thunder has a higher chance to win based on some analysts. As for me, I'm also rooting for the Thunder, but with them lacking the experience, I will not be surprised if the Mavericks will win on this one.

Personally I don't think anyone in the East will be able to stop the Celtics. NBA Finals IMO, but I think the teams in the West are too strong. Tatum just isn't consistent enough to carry the Celtics to a title.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #349 on: May 13, 2024, 04:29:01 AM »
Mothers Day massacre at Indianapolis is what people have been saying in game 4 and they're not lying. Too bad for the Knicks losing that way but we know they're underhanded.

Pacers vs. Knicks is looking like another series that whichever team has homecourt advantage, wins. It's the complete opposite of the Nuggets vs. Wolves series.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 10:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #350 on: May 13, 2024, 06:26:29 AM »
Mothers Day massacre at Indianapolis is what people have been saying in game 4 and they're not lying. Too bad for the Knicks losing that way but we know they're underhanded.

Pacers vs. Knicks is looking like another series that whichever team has homecourt advantage, wins. It's the complete opposite of the Nuggets vs. Wolves series.

Too bad for the Knicks that they lose Anunoby to injury at this stage, he surely was missed by the Knicks. Going into game 5, the Pacers is the slight favorite to win this series as per local bookies that maybe due to the lose of Anunoby.

For the Wolves vs Nuggets series, seems to me that the Nuggets already have the template on how to beat the Wolves, feed Gordon on the paint.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG