follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?  (Read 2559 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2024, 11:06:18 AM »
Don't you know with the way things are going currently job will be more preferable because when you chose work and established yourself you can likely run some part time program whereby you would still be working as well. I have seen people who had gone to school study for 4 year plus and comes back began to look for job, even as that they don't still secure the jobs they choose like having instead they go for under paid job like some of them go for taxi driving, waste carrier and other dirty jobs because they fails to understand this concepts that school isn't everything they need sometimes we needs skill and good paying job, most of the constructions company today are paying skill workers handsomely.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2024, 11:06:18 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2024, 12:13:23 PM »
Don't you know with the way things are going currently job will be more preferable because when you chose work and established yourself you can likely run some part time program whereby you would still be working as well. I have seen people who had gone to school study for 4 year plus and comes back began to look for job, even as that they don't still secure the jobs they choose like having instead they go for under paid job like some of them go for taxi driving, waste carrier and other dirty jobs because they fails to understand this concepts that school isn't everything they need sometimes we needs skill and good paying job, most of the constructions company today are paying skill workers handsomely.
Yeah same here in my place, graduates can't secure a decent job as well I just don't understand why a degree holder is having a hard time finding the job based on their qualification. Some of them will just go abroad and some other chose to apply on BPO's which is also not related to their respective courses.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2024, 04:57:04 PM »
Yeah same here in my place, graduates can't secure a decent job as well I just don't understand why a degree holder is having a hard time finding the job based on their qualification. Some of them will just go abroad and some other chose to apply on BPO's which is also not related to their respective courses.
The reason most graduates aren't securing good jobs is that they are always fool of themselves whereby they would say they can't stoop so low going to do some kind of under paid job and, most of them would instead of them to start small they would look for something else to do. Maybe after years past and age is no longer on their side you would see them doing whatever job that comes across their ways even though it wasn't their dreamed job they don't have any choice to do it.

Online emmybd

• Activity: 267
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2024, 03:25:21 PM »
Actually, to make a decision between two choices, your present condition is very important. If your parents are financially well off then I believe going for a four years degree would be a better choice. Because having a Bachelor degree is a must, if you want to apply for a good job. If you are financially in a weak position then taking a job will be better.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: Today at 10:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2024, 11:06:54 PM »
Actually, to make a decision between two choices, your present condition is very important. If your parents are financially well off then I believe going for a four years degree would be a better choice. Because having a Bachelor degree is a must, if you want to apply for a good job. If you are financially in a weak position then taking a job will be better.
True and it all really depends upon someones situation. As we all know we prioritize what we badly needed than just wanted to achieve just like a degree. It all about survival we do have choices and what works with us best.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2024, 12:24:51 PM »
Taking a bachelor's degree will only be a waste of money, it's better when you graduate from school then you can go straight to work, after that you can take college with your own money, don't put the burden on your parents, they are too tired to earn money, Be independent people, we have to work, don't rely on your parents' money for too long.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 03:52:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2024, 03:26:14 PM »
Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a four years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
It depends on the situation. If I have enough money, I will choose to have education on the university. But if I have limited money, I will choose getting a job. Taking an education on university without sufficient money seems a bit impossible, I think everyone won't do this in that situation. Even if education is important and has crucial role, it must be in the right situation. On the other hand, getting a job is a must for every individual. To fulfill daily necessities, every individual must have a job. Even after we take education on the university, our goal is to have a good job for our future life.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2024, 03:26:14 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG