follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« on: February 02, 2024, 11:30:23 PM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« on: February 02, 2024, 11:30:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 09:01:57 AM »
I'll start "on the other side" :)
Binary choices are not the best way to make decisions. As practice shows - it is more correct to choose a priority, but not an unambiguous choice. And so it is here in your topic.
Depending on the situation, age, future plans...

For example, if you are at the age before retirement, you will probably be interested in high income, so that pension accruals will be extremely high.

For a young person probably the choice will be in favor of knowledge - because it is the basis of his FUTURE.

On the other hand, I adhere to this concept, you should always learn and expand your knowledge. That means - always learn, always look for income channels (and always more than 1), always look for new knowledge and new income channels.

So the final answer is: you should choose both knowledge and income, and preferably a lot of knowledge and many channels of regular income :)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 01:04:10 PM »
take a job first then go to college if career advancement in the company requires a bachelor's degree for one position, because currently if you take college first there is no guarantee that there will be jobs in my country, where there is an age limit for new job applicants passed ,
So I prefer to work first if I have the opportunity first

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 01:09:49 PM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
Highschool is enough for me as a less fortunate individual as long as I know how to speak english, do some maths and everything needed to be qualified as an investor so my choice would obviously be the income generating job to fund my investments. Spending more time, money and effort for another four years won't guarantee I have a better or even decent job in the future. I only need to invest in a vocational course which typically lasts up to 6 months here in my country to acquire specific skills for a specific job like welding, plumbing, legal asistant, sounds and video technician, auto mechanic, HVAC mechanic, carpentry and many more just to be able to find a high paying job based on my acquired skills.

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 08:38:43 AM »
I chose education. Education first before making money. The knowledge you acquire in school will help you in your future job. If chosen job and later the company wants a higher degree certificate before you could finish your school, what happens then? The way to fight poverty is through education.
Education is power.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 12:24:51 PM »
Binary choices are not the best way to make decisions. As practice shows - it is more correct to choose a priority, but not an unambiguous choice. And so it is here in your topic.

For example, if you are at the age before retirement, you will probably be interested in high income, so that pension accruals will be extremely high.

For a young person probably the choice will be in favor of knowledge - because it is the basis of his FUTURE.

On the other hand, I adhere to this concept, you should always learn and expand your knowledge. That means - always learn, always look for income channels (and always more than 1), always look for new knowledge and new income channels.

So the final answer is: you should choose both knowledge and income, and preferably a lot of knowledge and many channels of regular income :)

Smile, everyone needs money to survive especially on this new errand we are in now and also we need to educate ourselves too for the future so that we can embrace the changes Ahead of us especially now that the technology is growing higher and Advance that we need that education to be able to be part of it, So we won't be left behind. but we should remember education is the best key for successful life, without education or knowledge we won't be able to tackle the little challenges that may come our way during either on the job we are into or any other means. So for me what I believe in is this education, but the problem we are in now is that the world have changed whereby your Certificate of education cannot find you a suitable Job despite you are qualified for it , unless you are a politically exposed person or in close relation with an higher authorities then you are good to go, that's why many people try to grab the opportunity of jobs that will come to their way even without being an educated person, just to put food on their table for the consumption for them and their families. Therefore they both work hands to hands base on the economical situation of the country.
Always be yourself.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 03:17:01 PM »
For a question posed so abstractly, there is no universally correct answer, and here I agree with DrBeer. At first glance it would seem that for a young person education is better than a good job, but it depends, as there are people who have no degree and earn a lot of money, as well as having a fabulous life. I do think that for an older person a job would be better, however, as the time they have left to get a return on the time they would invest in education is very limited.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 03:17:01 PM »

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 08:21:44 PM »

Smile, everyone needs money to survive especially on this new errand we are in now and also we need to educate ourselves too for the future so that we can embrace the changes Ahead of us especially now that the technology is growing higher and Advance that we need that education to be able to be part of it, So we won't be left behind. but we should remember education is the best key for successful life, without education or knowledge we won't be able to tackle the little challenges that may come our way during either on the job we are into or any other means. So for me what I believe in is this education, but the problem we are in now is that the world have changed whereby your Certificate of education cannot find you a suitable Job despite you are qualified for it , unless you are a politically exposed person or in close relation with an higher authorities then you are good to go, that's why many people try to grab the opportunity of jobs that will come to their way even without being an educated person, just to put food on their table for the consumption for them and their families. Therefore they both work hands to hands base on the economical situation of the country.

I absolutely agree that everyone needs money and always needs it. But there is a nuance - a poor, uneducated person will always remain a poor, uneducated person. Although he can bring a little money home. And until he adds knowledge to himself, he will earn little. This is such a vicious circle, the way out of which is only willpower, the ability to accept the challenge and find a way to break it. Yes, it is difficult, but there is no other way out. No, you can marry a rich woman, or marry a rich man..... But it will certainly not add knowledge :)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 01:03:05 PM »
If we can choose both why should we choose one or the other?  ;D
We can work while studying, and I'm sure companies will give permission or even support their employees to study. Because it is not impossible when learning employees can provide innovation to the company.

Money and education in my opinion are equally important, some people want to get higher education because they want to get a decent job. And now many companies provide more opportunities to someone who has higher education.

Maybe doing both will be very tiring, but it comes back to ourselves. Whether to just give up, or do both for a better future.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 01:45:23 PM »

A tough one if you ask me. I think it depends on the country you're at. If I'm residing in a country where there are less job opportunities, and I'm faced with this kind of choice, I would take the job and forfeit going to school but if there are many job opportunities, then why worrying over missing one opportunity? I would shun the job offer and further my education. When I'm done schooling, I'm pretty certain that I'd get a better job.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2024, 01:59:05 PM »

A tough one if you ask me. I think it depends on the country you're at. If I'm residing in a country where there are less job opportunities, and I'm faced with this kind of choice, I would take the job and forfeit going to school but if there are many job opportunities, then why worrying over missing one opportunity? I would shun the job offer and further my education. When I'm done schooling, I'm pretty certain that I'd get a better job.
And it's not just situations like that that can make us decide which one to choose. Economic conditions will also be a consideration for us in making that decision. If our family is in a wealthy group, and can finance our education to completion then maybe we will prefer to continue our education. But if we come from an ordinary family and tend to force ourselves to pay for education then maybe we will choose to work.

To continue education to higher education, we can continue it at any time, in my opinion it is also a consideration, and also maybe we can continue education while working. What's wrong with that?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 02:04:20 PM »

Yeah though some might take all at once, I mean working student but this maybe complicated to others but people who did this actually did exist. You are correct when you say this depends on a specific country but in most third world countries working student is quiet common but it also existed in some first world countries as well but the percentage is low. I know people who graduated in college but the problem is that they are unemployed for a couple of years now  I don't know why but they don't use the degree they got.

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 02:13:37 PM »
It's still best for me to have an education because no one can take that away from you, unlike an income-generating job. Education is yours and there to take advantage of. If you have managed to put on a full-blown education and have the credentials to back it up, you can get way higher income and then have that feeling of achievement. That's more fulfilling IMO.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 08:27:23 PM »
Economic conditions will also be a consideration for us in making that decision. If our family is in a wealthy group, and can finance our education to completion then maybe we will prefer to continue our education. But if we come from an ordinary family and tend to force ourselves to pay for education then maybe we will choose to work.

The question is very direct. It says if you had two options, make a choice. So I think it's addressed to someone that's not financially buoyant. Someone from a well to do family, have more than a choice, as he'd choose school over job.

Yeah though some might take all at once, I mean working student but this maybe complicated to others but people who did this actually did exist. You are correct when you say this depends on a specific country but in most third world countries working student is quiet common but it also existed in some first world countries as well but the percentage is low. I know people who graduated in college but the problem is that they are unemployed for a couple of years now  I don't know why but they don't use the degree they got.

A bird at hand is worth nine in the bush. In many third world countries where the rate of unemployment is very high, there's no guarantee that you'd get a job after graduation, so grabbing the job won't be a bad idea as you could still further your education while working.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 08:44:31 PM »
If we can choose both why should we choose one or the other?  ;D
We can work while studying, and I'm sure companies will give permission or even support their employees to study. Because it is not impossible when learning employees can provide innovation to the company.

Money and education in my opinion are equally important, some people want to get higher education because they want to get a decent job. And now many companies provide more opportunities to someone who has higher education.

Maybe doing both will be very tiring, but it comes back to ourselves. Whether to just give up, or do both for a better future.

The binary choice is always one of the "worst" choices. The world cannot be divided only into 0 and 1, white and black, good and bad, and the choice cannot be only one of two. There will always be half-tones, there will always be an intermediate, OVERALL EFFECTIVE solution for the two choices. Like for example the solution for this topic - choose both items, make an effort and get a much better result ! :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG