follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8014 times)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1464
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:40:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 01:27:44 PM »
Great game between the Bucks and the Nuggets, two great teams, and who knows we might see the preview of the finals. But in the end, it was the Nuggets who got the dub here, it was a back and forth, but they hold their own with their great defense.

I thought that Dame will have a good basketball and maybe scoring above 20 points here with such great matchup against Murray.

But Murray was just outstanding in this game, and the former MVP? He has a blast, with another triple double in his career.

I stayed away from that game i wasn't sure on whom to bet as both teams are in the top of the standings but not a fan of either team and have noticed that the Nuggets were not consistently winning as well as the Bucks.
These games are usually the games where I might take the underdog and the points. In this case, Denver covered the spread, but usually a lot of the top teams play and the game ends up being really close.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 01:27:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2024, 02:04:15 PM »
After that disappointing loss to the Lakers, the Warriors came back and won at their home against the Sixers 119-107.

4 starters are in double digits led by Curry with 37 points. Kuminga is there as well helping the team offensively with 26 points while we are seeing Wiggins stepping up with 23 points as well. BPod also helped them as their starting PG with 11 points. I just hope that this will be the start of Wiggins coming back to his old self. The old Wiggins that we are seeing when they won the title in 2022. That's what they need now for them to come back, and win more games.

As for the Sixers, well after a 70-point game against the Spurs, Embiid is held to scoring just 14 points and got a knee injury as well. I'm hoping for his fast recovery because he just got injured before this one, and now he got injured again. Without him, the Sixers will just be an average player. I mean he's averaging more than 30+ PPG, and it's for the team if the player scoring that high isn't playing.

Nevertheless, it's a good game. 10 games will be played tomorrow. The notable games are Denver against Oklahoma City, and Milwaukee Vs. Portland. Battle of the top teams and a battle between Dame's old team, and his new team. Good luck with your bets. :)

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2024, 09:19:31 PM »
Nevertheless, it's a good game. 10 games will be played tomorrow. The notable games are Denver against Oklahoma City, and Milwaukee Vs. Portland. Battle of the top teams and a battle between Dame's old team, and his new team. Good luck with your bets. :)

This should be an easy win for the Bucks, considering the Blazers are a pretty weak team, which takes the bottom of the Western Conference standings. However, it will be interesting to see how Blazers fans react to Lillard. I wonder if they will greet him with cheers or if they will boo him throughout the game.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2024, 10:50:15 PM »
After that disappointing loss to the Lakers, the Warriors came back and won at their home against the Sixers 119-107.

4 starters are in double digits led by Curry with 37 points. Kuminga is there as well helping the team offensively with 26 points while we are seeing Wiggins stepping up with 23 points as well. BPod also helped them as their starting PG with 11 points. I just hope that this will be the start of Wiggins coming back to his old self. The old Wiggins that we are seeing when they won the title in 2022. That's what they need now for them to come back, and win more games.

As for the Sixers, well after a 70-point game against the Spurs, Embiid is held to scoring just 14 points and got a knee injury as well. I'm hoping for his fast recovery because he just got injured before this one, and now he got injured again. Without him, the Sixers will just be an average player. I mean he's averaging more than 30+ PPG, and it's for the team if the player scoring that high isn't playing.

That's one game that is unpredictable, I thought that Joel is not going to play on that game or will be rested. And yet he played and only scored 14 points and got a knee injury? Ouch.

Yes, another good game, Denver vs OKC, Nuggets is a huge underdog here at 3.0. I might lean on them with that great odds.

And on the other night's game, Bulls vs Raptors, lost my bet, I went over 225.5 and the total score is 225.  :(

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3517
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2024, 07:26:49 AM »
The Heat finally ended their seven game losing streak. It was a good way to do it against one of the top teams in the West (Kings).

Main story for the day is Liliard's facing Portland after his trade but it wasn't as good as he probably expected. Blazers, despite struggling, spoiled his return.

What's your take on the upcoming games:
Pacers vs. Knicks
Lakers vs. Celtics

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2024, 03:34:30 PM »

This should be an easy win for the Bucks, considering the Blazers are a pretty weak team, which takes the bottom of the Western Conference standings. However, it will be interesting to see how Blazers fans react to Lillard. I wonder if they will greet him with cheers or if they will boo him throughout the game.
Well, if you put your bet on the Bucks in this game, you lost your bet because the Blazers spoiled the return of Dame in Moda Center as they defeated the Bucks by only 3 points.

This just shows that a weaker team will be stronger if the opposing team doesn't have the chemistry. A new coach equals a new playstyle, and a new playstyle equals adjustments and adjustments equals chemistry getting affected. I always believe that a change in the roster has an effect on the chemistry of the team, and that's what's happening right now with the Bucks. As for Lillard, I guess it's a bit expected that he will get a standing ovation from the Blazers' fans because after all, he helped the team win in the playoffs, and he's been the face of the franchise for years as well. A well-deserved applause for him. :)

What's your take on the upcoming games:
Pacers vs. Knicks
Lakers vs. Celtics
The Knicks are on an 8-game winning streak, and they have a 17-5 record on their home, so I will be predicting that their winning streak will be extended to 9 games since this game will be held on their home court. As for the Lakers-Celtics, it's a classic match-up, but the Celtics have the best home record currently with 22-2, so I'm predicting that they will win against the struggling Lakers who are now on a 2-game losing streak.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1038
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 07:42:46 PM »
With lakers trying to make last minute big trade decisions, I think they could actually get better, but it also depends on who they are giving. I still think that it is technically possible for them to get someone as good as Klay Thompson, but that seems like not happening, those were just rumors. Now, more realistic target seems to be Dejounte Murray, former Pop pupil is not a bad target to have and they will probably get it, and I think it will probably work for them quite well. Him at PG, with Lebron and AD, that might be a good defensive team, with other role players being strong on defense as well. When you have strong defense, then offense becomes easier as well.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 07:42:46 PM »

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:29 PM
    • View Profile

Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2024, 07:51:05 PM »
Well, if you put your bet on the Bucks in this game, you lost your bet because the Blazers spoiled the return of Dame in Moda Center as they defeated the Bucks by only 3 points.

This just shows that a weaker team will be stronger if the opposing team doesn't have the chemistry. A new coach equals a new playstyle, and a new playstyle equals adjustments and adjustments equals chemistry getting affected. I always believe that a change in the roster has an effect on the chemistry of the team, and that's what's happening right now with the Bucks. As for Lillard, I guess it's a bit expected that he will get a standing ovation from the Blazers' fans because after all, he helped the team win in the playoffs, and he's been the face of the franchise for years as well. A well-deserved applause for him. :)

Lol, looks like I overestimated the Bucks this time around. Apparently, Doc Rivers and the Bucks players really need time to get used to each other.
As for the fans' reaction to Lillard's return, it's good that they applauded him. I had some doubts about that because sometimes fans don't greet former players of a team so well. For example, some Cavs fans reacted very negatively and burned LeBron's jerseys when Lebron decided to move to the Heat, even though he also did a lot for the Cavs.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2024, 08:38:17 AM »
~
For example, some Cavs fans reacted very negatively and burned LeBron's jerseys when Lebron decided to move to the Heat, even though he also did a lot for the Cavs.
Well, the good thing is that, when he came back to the Cavaliers after his stint with the Heat, the fans wholeheartedly welcomed him, and in exchange, he gave the team their first title after defying all odds and making a comeback after that 3-1 deficit against the Warriors. TBH, I'm also thinking that he might come back to the Cavaliers, and reunite if the Cavaliers will draft Bronny in the draft night. Who knows? :D

1-1 on my prediction. :D

I just love the Knicks fans, and how they chanted "MVP" to Jalen Brunson because of his 1st all-star selection. At the same time, they extended their winning streak to 9 as they won against the Pacers. I guess it's a good thing that the Knicks really pursued him because it's paying already.

As for the Lakers-Celtics, they really stunned the home team. There's no AD, there's no Lebron on that game, but they still won. :D The distribution of offense really made the Lakers won on this one lead by Austin Reaves that has 32 points, and 6 players of the Lakers are in double-digit as well.

I'll just also share the status of the injury of Joel Embiid base on ESPN: LINK
Embiid will be out through the rest of the weekend while treatment options for the injury continue to be explored. Sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski that there is still uncertainty over how Embiid and the 76ers will move forward with a treatment plan for the injury, and options will be discussed over the next several days.
This new rule of the NBA really is a stupid rule, and it might affect Embiid. He's the reigning MVP, and he already missed 13 games. Base on the rule:
A player can miss no more than 17 games to be eligible for the league's major honors, including MVP and All-NBA, as part of the league's new player participation policy that was implemented this season.
What can you say about that new rule by the league?

Offline goinmerry

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: February 03, 2024, 03:40:37 PM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Third year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2024, 02:41:14 PM »
Another familiar picture with the Pistons starting strong but ends up losing against the Clippers in the end. Kahwi's the highest scorer with an efficient 70 FG% and an impressive game from Westbrook as well.

Actually, it's Russell Westbrook's rally why the Clippers advanced to win. Unfortunately, that kind of performance by him is not consistent anymore, same with other superstars on the Clippers right now e.g. Paul George, James Harden, and even Kawhi Leonard in some cases.

Agree with you that Detroit Pistons is always starting strong but lacking a push to win at the end.

Anyway,Pistons are tanking this season that's why no big deal. "D
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2024, 06:46:38 PM »
Another familiar picture with the Pistons starting strong but ends up losing against the Clippers in the end. Kahwi's the highest scorer with an efficient 70 FG% and an impressive game from Westbrook as well.

Actually, it's Russell Westbrook's rally why the Clippers advanced to win. Unfortunately, that kind of performance by him is not consistent anymore, same with other superstars on the Clippers right now e.g. Paul George, James Harden, and even Kawhi Leonard in some cases.

Agree with you that Detroit Pistons is always starting strong but lacking a push to win at the end.

Whether it's Russ, or Kawhi, or PG, or Harden, one thing's for sure. Other teams must watch out for the Clippers this upcoming playoffs because they're better now that they have Harden. Chemistry? It's been there already, and with 4 all-star caliber players playing on the same team, some might say that there might be some problems with it, but it seems like they know their roles already, and that's not a good sign for other teams TBH.

Kawhi has been playing his best season since he's on the Raptors. He played on 43 of the last 47 total games, and he's been consistent throughout the season. Russ for me is the main reason why they are better now because I believe him offering himself to be a role player is a big factor as to why they are now at the 3rd seed. Of course, I will not discredit Harden, and PG13 because they're contributing to the team as well. Their role players are pretty solid as well.

They're only 1 game behind the top-seeded Thunder. They also won on 12 of their last 15 games, and if they continue to play like this, they might get that top spot TBH. As for the Pistons, they've been tanking for 4 years already, and they already wasted 4 years of Cade Cunningham's prime years. I just hope that he will request a trade because his talent is being wasted there.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2024, 11:42:17 PM »

I think initially they really wanted to test themselves in this season, but when losses stop piling for the Pistons and then having the longest losing streak, it definitely affected their mentality and decided to tank for now, to get those top picks.

As for the Clippers, yeah, they have superstars, but it's not that consistent. Not all of them played very well together and most of the time they will be sitting injured or just can't contributed. And I even heard that James Harden is on the trading block again?

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1038
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2024, 01:03:55 AM »
I highly doubt Pistons even "tried" to win this season, I mean they could be trying to win every game from all I can see, but they had a losing streak that looked so bad that I feel like it wasn't really all that great, it didn't really felt like it was something to care, it was really a huge disappointment in general. I think it should be clear to everyone that we are talking about a situation where Pistons can't win games, not because they don't want to or anything like that, they are just straight up trash, and that's why I think its clear that we are going to end up with a terrible team all season long, and I highly doubt they can get better within a few seasons neither.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3517
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2024, 04:15:45 AM »
~ an impressive game from Westbrook as well.
Actually, it's Russell Westbrook's rally why the Clippers advanced to win.~
~ Russ for me is the main reason why they are better now because I believe him offering himself to be a role player is a big factor as to why they are now at the 3rd seed.
Speaking of Russ, there's no denying that his sacrifice to be demoted from the starting line up helped the whole team. One thing I would like to add is that he's also doing well leading/blending with the second team. Clippers probably have the best bench in the league right now with Powell, Theis, Coffey, and even Plumlee.

GSW vs Hawks just ended (OT). It must suck to be that guy who scores 60 points (Curry) and still lose the game. You don't see that too often.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG