follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?  (Read 1075 times)

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1010
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 06:18:25 AM »
There is no certainty that every coin will pump and make the coin bullish. In the last bull market there was a huge price increase but this coming bull market may not. Moreover, we notice a common theme in crypto that some new altcoins are pumped to the maximum while the influence of older coins decreases. It is possible to make some guesses by reviewing the positions of the coins that were at their highest in the last bull market. There are some coins that will always dominate like Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are also some other altcoins that offer good returns if invested in the long term. Before investing, the investor should analyse the investment well. Currently, almost all of the top 20 coins by coin market cap have the potential to be bullish in a bull market.
I think the only coins that provide a lot of profit and always dominate the exchange are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB. The price movement depends on Bitcoin. Investors will, of course, first analyze which altcoin will provide a lot of profit, which is clear for investors when they are trapped in the price. high will not make him panic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 06:18:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 10:18:40 AM »

I think the only coins that provide a lot of profit and always dominate the exchange are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB. The price movement depends on Bitcoin. Investors will, of course, first analyze which altcoin will provide a lot of profit, which is clear for investors when they are trapped in the price. high will not make him panic.

top 5 coins are the safest coins for investment, but we also have to invest in other coins that have quite potential such as polkadot, LINK, Matic and ripple.  Current bitcoin price is $59K, I believe at bitcoin will touch $60K today.  Investors must have analyzed before buying, especially those who invest large amounts.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2935
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:32:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2024, 06:28:39 PM »
top 5 coins are the safest coins for investment, but we also have to invest in other coins that have quite potential such as polkadot, LINK, Matic and ripple.  Current bitcoin price is $59K, I believe at bitcoin will touch $60K today.  Investors must have analyzed before buying, especially those who invest large amounts.
BTC reached 64K USD today, BTC affirms itself that it continues to be a token worth holding!

Additionally, ETH is growing very strongly and leading Altcoins. ETH is also a token that I always have in my portfolio.

In addition, native coins of the largest Layer-1 blockchains such as SOL, BNB, AVAX, ADA are also very potential.

XRP and LINK also have interesting stories.

ATOM and DOT are representations from Layer-0.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1138
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2024, 08:11:49 PM »
BTC reached 64K USD today, BTC affirms itself that it continues to be a token worth holding!

Additionally, ETH is growing very strongly and leading Altcoins. ETH is also a token that I always have in my portfolio.

Bitcoin reaching $64k and then coming back to $58k within a one-hour candle is surprising. That must have happened because of a large purchase either from a whale or an industrial investor or something because it was a sudden pump and then it dumped quickly after that.
However, there is no denying the fact that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to hold and it has been since the beginning.

When we talk about altcoins, ETH can't be beaten in trustability because it's been around for the longest time after Bitcoin. However, BNB has been dominating the altcoin market recently with its unstoppable price movements along with Bitcoin. I have to say, it has surprised me.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1134
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2024, 10:38:21 PM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.

For Bitcoin, I can tell that the past price history can actually be used to determine the future price because it has always had that trend for more than a decade now that Bitcoin has lived. If you want to use the price history of altcoins to predict the future price, you might really go wrong, but for Bitcoin, it's not so. Bitcoin has two circles, which are the bear market and the bull market, but altcoins don't have such static circles in them. You might be lucky to see an altcoin pump during a bull season of Bitcoin, but those same altcoins may not pump the next season. 

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3146
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2024, 11:15:06 PM »
Good appetites))) x100. I would like to do at least x10, I think it would already be a success. The “old” altcoins that are listed in the starting post are guaranteed not to make x100, don’t go to a fortune teller.Something like Base, Arbitrium, Optimism, Starknet, maybe AI can “shoot”

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:10:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2024, 11:19:52 PM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.
Op I disprove you that you have all those coins you custody. And you list them because they are the top ten coins in the cryptocurrency market. Most of you are very big lies. But that is not withstanding, those coins you listed are the ones might hit the prediction you made and which if the $100x but even at that not all will make it to that level. Many will stop at the price of $20x and it is only bitcoin can reach that level.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2024, 11:19:52 PM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2024, 11:23:25 PM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON.
I have no doubt that BTC, ETH, SOL, BNB, and DOT can pump 100x. Just look at the current progress of the price increase, it increased significantly just in a few days only. I think it is not impossible to expect the increase 100x although we must think more realistically and always monitor the price change. However, I'm not confident with Woo, Wigo, Woop, Kin, and Safemoon. Why you choose these coins? I think they are just shitcoins with no clear future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG