follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO  (Read 11979 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2024, 03:42:02 AM »

Brother i was bought Bitcoin It's price was $3.2k not $32k. Actually i was bought Very low price but i couldn’t able to hold it for long time. When Bitcoin price hit $6k then i sold it for my emergency need.

I sympathize with you because your investment was at the right time, maybe you couldn't hold onto your bitcoins for your emergency needs. Actually I also invested at the right time but due to special needs of my family I also had to sell bitcoins. Those who managed to invest and hold at the right time became grainers. I invested in bitcoin in bloody chapter 2022 at the rate of 18000 dollars but when bitcoin increased to 25 thousand dollars I sold all my bitcoins and started a small business. If you had not done this business for me, if I had kept my bitcoin holdings, I would have tripled my profit potential.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2024, 03:42:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1193
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2024, 08:54:19 AM »

Brother i was bought Bitcoin It's price was $3.2k not $32k. Actually i was bought Very low price but i couldn’t able to hold it for long time. When Bitcoin price hit $6k then i sold it for my emergency need.

I sympathize with you because your investment was at the right time, maybe you couldn't hold onto your bitcoins for your emergency needs. Actually I also invested at the right time but due to special needs of my family I also had to sell bitcoins. Those who managed to invest and hold at the right time became grainers. I invested in bitcoin in bloody chapter 2022 at the rate of 18000 dollars but when bitcoin increased to 25 thousand dollars I sold all my bitcoins and started a small business. If you had not done this business for me, if I had kept my bitcoin holdings, I would have tripled my profit potential.
No use regretting because you couldn't hold on to your investment. There are many investors like you who invested in bloodier markets than you and sold when the market went up a bit. I don't know about your financial status but I can always say middle class people can't hold investments for long. Bitcoin investment is best for those who want to invest and never look back. But since you sold bitcoins to trade, I won't feel too sorry for you. Focus on your business and return on investment using the DCA method with earnings from the business hopefully your investment will grow and hold.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2024, 08:40:40 AM »

It's fantastic, if you still hold until now.
Unfortunately you have sold it.
If you hold it until now and until bullish next year, you will be rich.
I agree the opinions that said investing is hold for long term if we want to be rich.

No use regretting because you couldn't hold on to your investment. There are many investors like you who invested in bloodier markets than you and sold when the market went up a bit. I don't know about your financial status but I can always say middle class people can't hold investments for long.

Financial is important, but there are greed and fear in  crypto investment.
Sometimes when our asset goes up, we feel fear if suddenly down.
But it's better than greed.
Greed is very dangerous if you don't have proper analysis and predictions

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1136
  • Last Active: Today at 06:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2024, 11:34:29 AM »
Fatal mistake made by many investor when investing in bitcoin with hype or fomo moment, actually when fomo or positive news is time for selling bitcoin not investing and buy back later when bad news or after fomo have been over. Right now need to change strategies or technique when investing in bitcoin don't get panic when every one buy bitcoin on the hype moment and we are allowing with their step.

I don't think have to disappointed when selling bitcoin have earn much profitable, don't imagine what happen later still hold the bitcoin investment assets maybe you forget what have do you bough from profitable earn after selling bitcoin.  Make the most expensive experience to buy back later when bitcoin going drop and not in disappointed moment after selling bitcoin on lower price.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2024, 02:34:28 PM »
Fatal mistake made by many investor when investing in bitcoin with hype or fomo moment, actually when fomo or positive news is time for selling bitcoin not investing and buy back later when bad news or after fomo have been over. Right now need to change strategies or technique when investing in bitcoin don't get panic when every one buy bitcoin on the hype moment and we are allowing with their step
For long term hodlers this is not an issue because whatever trend will come it cannot affect the holdings unless the hodler has weak hands. One strategy that also do not care about FOMO is the DCA thing as it is safer than buying and selling indiscriminately that might end us up making wrong decisions.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:10:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2024, 03:11:23 PM »
For long term hodlers this is not an issue because whatever trend will come it cannot affect the holdings unless the hodler has weak hands.

You are right; long-term investors don't face disadvantage or loss even if they purchase Bitcoin because of FOMO, but the people that mostly fall victim to such investments are newbies because they don't have very good knowledge about Bitcoin, so they believe that they can just buy, hold for a short time, and sell to take profit. They don't realize how volatile the market can be and that their investment may not be profitable when they want to sell. In conclusion, I feel this kind of advice is more recommended for crypto newbies.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1107
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2024, 04:11:16 PM »
For long term hodlers this is not an issue because whatever trend will come it cannot affect the holdings unless the hodler has weak hands.

You are right; long-term investors don't face disadvantage or loss even if they purchase Bitcoin because of FOMO, but the people that mostly fall victim to such investments are newbies because they don't have very good knowledge about Bitcoin, so they believe that they can just buy, hold for a short time, and sell to take profit. They don't realize how volatile the market can be and that their investment may not be profitable when they want to sell. In conclusion, I feel this kind of advice is more recommended for crypto newbies.
A lot of newbies try to ignore crypto advice from other people. This is because they don't have trust in other people when it comes to their investment. However, whenever they see someone making money whatever the situation of the market, they always experience FOMO and feel to invest to make a profit. This is when they make mistakes as they realize the importance of understanding the advice of others and applying it to future investments. It is through these mistakes that they can learn and make better investment decisions in the future.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 12:00:30 PM by DabsPoorVersion »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2024, 04:11:16 PM »

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7707
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2024, 07:39:16 PM »
There are several important points related to the journey of Bitcoin and crypto investment in general. It's true that adoption and understanding of Bitcoin's potential haven't always kept pace. Some people may have a long-term view, while others may only see it as a short-term investment. Understanding the potential and risks of crypto investment is important. Long-term success can depend on awareness, understanding, and decisions made now. For many people, maintaining long-term investments can require discipline and confidence in blockchain technology and the value of crypto assets. Stay on top of developments in the crypto world, and don't hesitate to adjust your investment strategy according to changing market conditions and your financial goals. As you say, what we do today can shape the future of our investments.

⚠️ Publishing text written by an AI bot is a type of plagiarism. Anyone who is interested in the bot’s opinion can ask the bot a question himself, so there is no need to publish the bot’s texts on the forum.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2024, 10:40:23 PM »

Many newbies tend to ignore crypto advice given by othe. This is because they may lack trust in others when it comes to their investment decisions. However, when they see someone else making money despite the market's current situation, they may experience FOMO and feel tempted to invest. Only when they make mistakes will they realize the importance of understanding the advice of others and applying it to future investments. It is through these mistakes that they can learn and make better investment decisions in the future.

Yep , newbies will learn from their mistakes, they will make  better investment decisions at the coming future.
I think It's nature, if  tend to ignore crypto advice given by others.
Because It's about money, they didn't believe or confident to others.
But for newbies, don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO.
start to learn about bitcoin, opportunity and prediction.
Better to see what other do, if they have long experience.
Be respect..

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2024, 11:15:27 PM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

Any investor who is buying because due to FOMO will surely get into trouble with their investment one day because they don't know what the investment is all about. If they do, they won’t buy at that time. However, the bitcoin price will be at least a little high, so all these investors rushing to buy at that time won’t get a profit like people who buy early when the price is very low. That is how the investment is supposed to work. We should accumulate early so that when the bull market comes, we will sell and get a huge return.

However, most of the time, this mistake is common among newbie investors who have recently joined the crypto market and are not ready to take the risk of the investment they want to make. They are scared of living their hard-earned money in there or thinking it will crash or lose their money due to the risk that is attached, so they want to be waiting until they remain days in the bull market, which is when they start thinking of buying bitcoin and store it, which is not alright that way. Although some of them didn’t have the knowledge.

Offline Mr.suevie

• Activity: 336
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 12:20:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2024, 11:20:05 PM »
Bitcoin being the world first and leading crypto currency in the market has in time passed proven it's a trust worthy coin for investment. This alone is enough fact to boost our confident in the project. Those who bought Bitcoin earlier and never gave up the coin, tend to have more profit from it than those wattin for a dip to buy. Beside since it was launched, majority of the trend it has is the bull run and this can be confirmed from the market price.

From it price worth less than a dollar to $42k and we are still expecting more baes on the concept of scarcity. Isn't this wonderful? If you are still processing on buying, you are only doing yourself no good because, you'll miss opportunities to buy at lower price. So there is no better time in buying Bitcoin than now. Tomorrow's price might be higher than today so grab every opportunity you have right in front of you before it vanishes.

Offline densus88

• Activity: 1040
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 05:57:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2024, 02:02:35 AM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.

Agreed, we should accumuate bitcoin and altcoin very early, don't to be late.
Because soon we will see the bitcoin halving, it is estimated that the price will rise after the halving. 
Before going up, try to add to our coin collection.
It' a good time to buy bitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: Today at 04:37:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2024, 02:31:25 AM »
...//:::so grab every opportunity you have right in front of you before it vanishes.
Hi,

ehh!...

... Well, your comment was a bit accelerated, a brainstorm about bitcoin to say that buying today is the right time, tomorrow is too late, and that phrase is repeated every day, someone would say, that's not DCA...! ;)

Now, the only thing we cannot agree on is that bitcoin is going to disappear.(vanishes)I don't think it will happen.

Offline Makus

• Activity: 157
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 12:12:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2024, 07:06:55 AM »
Now, the only thing we cannot agree on is that bitcoin is going to disappear.(vanishes)I don't think it will happen.

I can see that you, based on the way I arranged the istatement it, you are misunderstanding me. What I actually meant is, grab every opportunity now I buying at this price before the price increase leaving this current one as the lowest before the halving. Because I have heard some person saying, they'll wait for more dip before they buy Bitcoin, forgetting that they cannot always give 100% prediction of the price movement.
▄█▄ ▀█▀ ▄█▄ ▀█▀      T E N G R I   C R Y P T O      ▀█▀ ▄█▄ ▀█▀ ▄█▄
Maximize privacy with TOR version
ZERO LOGS   │   NO REGISTRATION   │   NO JS   │   24/7 SUPPORT

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2024, 07:26:34 AM »
FOMO(Fear of Missing Out)
This is very important especially for new investors that we have to invest before the market price rises and they invest too quickly without thinking and later face huge losses.
Fear of Missing Out is an important aspect of investing that an investor cannot afford to risk. Investments should be made independently and according to own research. If he hastily invests without doing enough research on an investment in any market, then that investment will definitely turn into a risky investment later.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG