follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Many scam sites during the bull market  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 872
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 04:03:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: Many scam sites during the bull market
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2024, 11:49:30 PM »
The problem is that when you participate in various testnets, warnings from, for example, metamask often pop up and at your own peril and risk you decide to ignore it or not.
I believe those pop up are as a result of measures out in place by the third parties if by mistake anything goes south, they can be able to defend themselves that they sounded a warning to the account holder of the possibility of their enteraction being unsafe for them to continue with but if they feel it is safe they can continue so they would not be fined or penalised for not being professional. That is just why meta mask put up that features. Ordinarily, it would be ignored by users while carrying out a transaction so if anything happens, they would have nothing to hold against meta mask. Meta mask took such step to safe guard their name and business.
I agree, although by and large this metamask is not particularly needed. Well, besides, everything develops and multiplies so quickly in crypt that you physically may not have time to update the database. That is why the same metamask asks that if you are convinced that the site is safe and we have marked it as potential threat, please let us know.

Of a truth there is always update and new development and sometimes these apps always demand for immediate update and when that is not done, you find out that other device online might detect it as potential risk because of it not being updated. So therefore I will assume some situations to be so while some are just for measures to safeguard themselves from any potential libel against them in the nearest future.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2024, 11:49:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2024, 11:57:35 PM »
The problem is that when you participate in various testnets, warnings from, for example, metamask often pop up and at your own peril and risk you decide to ignore it or not.
When you join many things, the risks will be higher because you may get the risk from many things. That's why I limit the number of testnets, I don't join too many testnets. I don't want to riskier my wallets or other things, it will be too risky for our main assets. I think we must avoid to join too many varied testnets.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2024, 06:58:11 AM »

When you join many things, the risks will be higher because you may get the risk from many things. That's why I limit the number of testnets, I don't join too many testnets. I don't want to riskier my wallets or other things, it will be too risky for our main assets. I think we must avoid to join too many varied testnets

To be honest, in the crypto world I focus more on holding and trading.  Participate in signature campaign is another activity in my spare time.  Airdrop and testnet, I didn't participate there.  Several time participate in testnet bit not worth it.  Maybe I'm unlucky.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2024, 07:49:05 AM »
When you join many things, the risks will be higher because you may get the risk from many things. That's why I limit the number of testnets, I don't join too many testnets. I don't want to riskier my wallets or other things, it will be too risky for our main assets. I think we must avoid to join too many varied testnets.
I don't see anything wrong with joining a bunch of testnets as long as you know what you are entering with.

I mean I'm doing a bunch of testnets (free testnets) just this year, and luckily I didn't encounter any problems on it, aside from the fact that I might not get paid by joining on these testnets. I mean I tried Berachain, and some other more, but the risk of not getting paid is still high since it's up to the developers if they will be paying those who joined the testnet. Still, having a bit of knowledge about a certain thing would help you.

What I'm doing is that, my main Metamask account is separate from my metamask account that I'm using with testnets. That way, it mitigates my risk of losing my assets.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3167
  • Last Active: Today at 04:49:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2024, 03:53:15 PM »
This problem can be easily solved and save yourself from losing potential profits. No one forbids you to create a new working wallet, deposit a small amount there and connect it to anything.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »

everything will be fine, doing a number of testnets, I think, if we use a special testnet wallet, maybe, like the devs will definitely say in the forum, it's better to use a new wallet, not the main one, so there's nothing wrong as long as we can control our main wallet.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:18 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 06:06:12 PM »
everything will be fine, doing a number of testnets, I think, if we use a special testnet wallet, maybe, like the devs will definitely say in the forum, it's better to use a new wallet, not the main one, so there's nothing wrong as long as we can control our main wallet.
Right now many testnet launching every day and agreed with your recommended always use new wallet or special wallet for testnet. Don't linked your main wallet for joining testnet exactly needed approving and sign message to make easily when getting scam testnet site all fund in our wallet have been linked will hack.
I create new wallet every day for every testnet I joined, use difference wallet to protect if some time get scam testnet site and not losses with my balance before if any testnet joined get profitable.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 06:06:12 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:48:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2024, 07:48:45 PM »
According to the topic at that period a lot of people want to sell  their bitcoin or altcoins so fake vendors will come up to deceive sellers so at that time I will also advise people to sell their coins in the platform ls that are more popular and not the new ones. Please avoid individual and new exchanges in the bull market.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2538
  • Last Active: Today at 03:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2024, 06:38:01 AM »
According to the topic at that period a lot of people want to sell  their bitcoin or altcoins so fake vendors will come up to deceive sellers so at that time I will also advise people to sell their coins in the platform ls that are more popular and not the new ones. Please avoid individual and new exchanges in the bull market.
We recommend selling bitcoin and altcoin at reputable exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Lbank etc.  Don't do individual transactions.  They will offer the high price, but be careful.  There are many scammers there

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2024, 01:17:06 PM »
We recommend selling bitcoin and altcoin at reputable exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Lbank etc.  Don't do individual transactions.  They will offer the high price, but be careful.  There are many scammers there

agreed, reputable exchange is safer than new exchange which offers many conveniences and rewards there.  We don't know whether this exchange will last until Japan, whether it will be a scam or not, who is the team behind their project.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:57:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2024, 11:57:16 PM »
Simply use a Local exchange to easily make sales or a Tier 1 Exchange like Binance so you don't get confused to start selling.
Here the concern is not where you sell although in some Exchange bars, what is more dangerous is the Phishing Link disguised as the top Exchange.

There are a lot of emails I get from scammers to get into the top Exchanges, even though they are phishing links.
As well as some links embedded on social media or from unknown people.
Because during this bull market, many scamming methods are done to trap early users or old crypto users, so you have to be more vigilant.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1082
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2024, 12:51:41 AM »
Scammers influence the market massively when the market is in a good position. At that moment chances of getting affected by various scam sites and phishing links increase exponentially. And to get rid of this situation I think it is necessary to exercise your own caution as well as your suggestion that buying and selling should not be done without popular sites which I fully agree. Normally new sites have various problems especially scammers make their traps on those sites. I constantly get some junk mails from scammers which I always ignore. I am relatively safe if it is a reputable or known site.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2024, 03:20:11 AM »

-   I think the risk percentage depends on the amount of capital we will use or allocate to an investment, so it really depends on how we deal with it as investors. The more that the trend becomes hot, as if there is an upcoming bull run, it's no wonder that scammers really take advantage of that.

So the only thing we can really do is be wise in our choices and also be careful with the coins and tokens we invest. That's why we will always remember that the wise will overcome the cunning and exploitative.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG