follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Many scam sites during the bull market  (Read 2932 times)

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 938
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: Many scam sites during the bull market
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 10:34:23 PM »
This is a call for alertness and consciousness of every one on Crypto space to be very careful on how they enteract with wallets and airdrop activities so they do not regret their actions or if they must do such, they should use fresh new wallet that has nothing stored in them.
Exactly. Awareness of the importance of our account security and how we secure our assets in our accounts will really depend on what we do. The security of the system may be quite good, but it turns out that we are accidentally or even deliberately tempted by phishing links to click, or by participating in various scam projects that initially have very tempting promises. because usually when it comes to new projects, they will really make investors believe that they are super legit projects, especially with the hype. But in fact, scammers are everywhere with various intrigues and traps carried out by scammers. Be careful always
Of a truth scammers would go at any extent to convince investors to look into their scam project unknown to the investors the nature and ill intentions of the scammers. They do this just to make sure they get details for which they would act upon to carry out their nefarious act on their victims account. They are everywhere looking for who to prey on. So it would be nice every one be vigilant and avoid clicking links here and there to avoid hearing the story that touches the heart.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 10:34:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1247
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2024, 10:43:03 PM »
I think there will be always people who are careless with their wallets. They may think the wallets are secure enough, but they don't understand that there are many factors that lead to the wrong way to use it. There are people who save the password or wallet data carelessly. And there are people who choose untrusted wallets for saving coins. This is natural, sometimes it can't be avoided.

Yeah, what you said is correct and that was the reason why I said In my first comments that scammers will always have new victims because there are newbies who will definitely be ignorant and careless about their security and privacy. Some newbies read but they don't learn until they have experienced one ugly situation, then they will begin to ask questions and feeling regretful.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:36:59 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2024, 10:59:46 PM »
I think there will be always people who are careless with their wallets. They may think the wallets are secure enough, but they don't understand that there are many factors that lead to the wrong way to use it. There are people who save the password or wallet data carelessly. And there are people who choose untrusted wallets for saving coins. This is natural, sometimes it can't be avoided.

Yeah, what you said is correct and that was the reason why I said In my first comments that scammers will always have new victims because there are newbies who will definitely be ignorant and careless about their security and privacy. Some newbies read but they don't learn until they have experienced one ugly situation, then they will begin to ask questions and feeling regretful.

Thats actually how it's designed not everyone will be smart enough, some persons will fall victim and some will learn from the mistakes of others and that's why it is highly imperative that newbies take time and learn but most of them are always in a rush to actually be ahead of the system which somethings lead to their demise. In the case of scammers getting victims, it's not solely attributes to the fault of newbie not being attentive enough but sometimes its the new development and how updated these scammers make their scam projects to be.

Online Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2024, 02:20:21 PM »

Of a truth everyday newbie gets onboard the Crypto space and by so doing hackers are ready to take advantage of their ignorance to do away with their resources. Newbies who are not careful with their details always fall victim because of their carelessness and sometimes, curiousity makes them also become victims or targets of scammers. Like you have said about experience, mm OST people learn by experience irrespective of the fact that they must have read and acquired the basic knowledge of what they want, they still go ahead to see and test for themselves to so how the outcome would look like and ends up being scammed or getting their device hacked.

I have come to realise that most people truly learn by experience and not by just mere reading. They want to get the first hand experience of how something looks like, how it feels to do that something people are always running away from. While some people learn from others experience and follow up to avoid bitter or a regreful experience.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2454
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:57:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2024, 03:50:42 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
It's true, when the market is bullish, many people enter the market to make a profit. This is where the scammers will act, they will use any means to deceive people. We really have to be careful, maybe by installing extensions like you did we will be safer.  However, I haven't installed any extensions myself, all I do is be careful when I find a new website.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3199
  • Last Active: Today at 06:13:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2024, 05:04:36 PM »
The problem is that when you participate in various testnets, warnings from, for example, metamask often pop up and at your own peril and risk you decide to ignore it or not.

Online Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2024, 05:52:03 PM »
The problem is that when you participate in various testnets, warnings from, for example, metamask often pop up and at your own peril and risk you decide to ignore it or not.
I believe those pop up are as a result of measures out in place by the third parties if by mistake anything goes south, they can be able to defend themselves that they sounded a warning to the account holder of the possibility of their enteraction being unsafe for them to continue with but if they feel it is safe they can continue so they would not be fined or penalised for not being professional. That is just why meta mask put up that features. Ordinarily, it would be ignored by users while carrying out a transaction so if anything happens, they would have nothing to hold against meta mask. Meta mask took such step to safe guard their name and business.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2024, 05:52:03 PM »

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2024, 06:22:05 PM »
It's true, when the market is bullish, many people enter the market to make a profit. This is where the scammers will act, they will use any means to deceive people. We really have to be careful, maybe by installing extensions like you did we will be safer.  However, I haven't installed any extensions myself, all I do is be careful when I find a new website.

Scams are based on exploiting people's greed, and precisely in bull markets, as people see that the markets do not stop rising, they become greedy, so they are an ideal terrain for scams. In addition, people usually have more money and/or capacity to get into debt than in bear markets.

I particularly do like you, I don't take any special measures other than common sense and as I'm not greedy I haven't had any problems so far, although I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1247
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2024, 10:28:34 PM »

Scams are based on exploiting people's greed, and precisely in bull markets, as people see that the markets do not stop rising, they become greedy, so they are an ideal terrain for scams. In addition, people usually have more money and/or capacity to get into debt than in bear markets.

I particularly do like you, I don't take any special measures other than common sense and as I'm not greedy I haven't had any problems so far, although I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

To add to what you have said, Don Pedro Dinero, it's true that greed is one thing that can contribute to scam victims, but that's not the only thing. Lack of proper knowledge about Bitcoin investment and security measures can cause an individual to easily fall victim because they are new and don't really know everything about how scammers can be very deceitful. Sometimes too, newbies usually get the wrong information, which makes them unaware of the possible scam threats they could face in their cryptographic journey. 

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 906
  • Last Active: Today at 06:21:22 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2024, 03:28:34 AM »

To add to what you have said, Don Pedro Dinero, it's true that greed is one thing that can contribute to scam victims, but that's not the only thing. Lack of proper knowledge about Bitcoin investment and security measures can cause an individual to easily fall victim because they are new and don't really know everything about how scammers can be very deceitful. Sometimes too, newbies usually get the wrong information, which makes them unaware of the possible scam threats they could face in their cryptographic journey.

-   Every time the bull run comes, we expect more scammers to appear. They know that the number of investors who will be interested in buying Bitcoin and other potential cryptos in the market will increase.

So we communities in this field should be more careful not to be victims of these scammers; if they are smart, we should be smart with them so we can avoid being victims in the end. Let's remember that the wise beat the cunning.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 831
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2024, 03:40:03 AM »
We have met such fraudulent companies or sites during the bull market before. If you recall back before 2021, ICOs were the most popular means to defraud investors. And now that the interactive airdrops are exploding, they are also being used to defraud us. Just like my friends, connecting your wallet puts all of your cash at danger if the site is a scam. That is why we must employ an alt wallet dedicated just to airdrops in order to avoid compromising all of your assets. However, I appreciate you sharing this information with us so that we can strengthen the security of our wallets.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2024, 04:49:20 AM »
We have met such fraudulent companies or sites during the bull market before. If you recall back before 2021, ICOs were the most popular means to defraud investors. And now that the interactive airdrops are exploding, they are also being used to defraud us. Just like my friends, connecting your wallet puts all of your cash at danger if the site is a scam. That is why we must employ an alt wallet dedicated just to airdrops in order to avoid compromising all of your assets. However, I appreciate you sharing this information with us so that we can strengthen the security of our wallets.
Sites that often commit fraud are not only from 2021, but as far as I remember from 2017, there are already many like that, their goal is just people who want to make a quick profit but don't think with good logic that there is no guarantee that can provide a quick profit, good advice If you use it, it is very beneficial because using another wallet to connect to a site will be less risky and will certainly keep your wallet safe.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2024, 01:32:48 PM »

Sites that often commit fraud are not only from 2021, but as far as I remember from 2017, there are already many like that, their goal is just people who want to make a quick profit but don't think with good logic that there is no guarantee that can provide a quick profit, good advice If you use it, it is very beneficial because using another wallet to connect to a site will be less risky and will certainly keep your wallet safe.

People who want to make quick profits without knowledge and research are easy prey for scammers to carry out their actions to deceive them.  Fraud is not only 2017, 2021 and currently 2023. There will always be and many occur before the halving and bullish season.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2024, 05:47:50 PM »

People who want to make quick profits without knowledge and research are easy prey for scammers to carry out their actions to deceive them.  Fraud is not only 2017, 2021 and currently 2023. There will always be and many occur before the halving and bullish season.

In that you are absolutely right, we are people who are always at the forefront of things, scams will always exist Anyway , but that is something that can be avoided, if people enter these forums they will read, they will check what the perandi ways of them because they can be helped so that they do not fall, I also know that any doubt regarding these projects that is found must be raised and helped, this is only what we must see so that they can generate better things, improve answers and everything, I have always thought that things are like this and thank God we have the forums, so because of this you can get better detail and better things to be able to apply them, in fact the best help is always found in the forums.

That's why I give Importance to these forums, because in the end this is all about money , and that's All we have to see.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3199
  • Last Active: Today at 06:13:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2024, 08:56:12 PM »
I believe those pop up are as a result of measures out in place by the third parties if by mistake anything goes south, they can be able to defend themselves that they sounded a warning to the account holder of the possibility of their enteraction being unsafe for them to continue with but if they feel it is safe they can continue so they would not be fined or penalised for not being professional. That is just why meta mask put up that features. Ordinarily, it would be ignored by users while carrying out a transaction so if anything happens, they would have nothing to hold against meta mask. Meta mask took such step to safe guard their name and business.
I agree, although by and large this metamask is not particularly needed. Well, besides, everything develops and multiplies so quickly in crypt that you physically may not have time to update the database. That is why the same metamask asks that if you are convinced that the site is safe and we have marked it as potential threat, please let us know.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG