follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 8522 times)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2024, 11:15:11 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?

If you are trading right now then you have to discard the greed of originality. So it's best to believe in cryptocurrency and get as much benefit as you can. Whenever you are afraid, you will have different thoughts and it will be hard inside you. From then on, your fear will work. If you can eliminate fear, you can be sure that you will get the most out of it. So discard fear and greed then you can enjoy the right path properly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2024, 11:15:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1147
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2024, 11:29:43 PM »
If you are trading right now then you have to discard the greed of originality. So it's best to believe in cryptocurrency and get as much benefit as you can. Whenever you are afraid, you will have different thoughts and it will be hard inside you. From then on, your fear will work. If you can eliminate fear, you can be sure that you will get the most out of it. So discard fear and greed then you can enjoy the right path properly.

What I mostly think that triggers fear is when you are trading with money that is not yours or a funds that is being borrowed it could be that the money you borrowed no interest rather it was borrowed from a relatives. I heard a similar story where a man when to borrow money during the lockdown, just that he was given that money without interest rather to just retuned back the capital but unknowingly fear made him to lost all funds without him killing it. So, most times when you are trading with a fund that is yours and even though you risk such amount you can easily restore it back from your work or business.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:42:08 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2024, 11:48:50 PM »

What I mostly think that triggers fear is when you are trading with money that is not yours or a funds that is being borrowed it could be that the money you borrowed no interest rather it was borrowed from a relatives. I heard a similar story where a man when to borrow money during the lockdown, just that he was given that money without interest rather to just retuned back the capital but unknowingly fear made him to lost all funds without him killing it. So, most times when you are trading with a fund that is yours and even though you risk such amount you can easily restore it back from your work or business.
I don't think it is due to the money you borrowed that's not what I think is the reason why we become afraid to invest. If you are a newbie and don't have much knowledge about crypto and you invested randomly at first when you see a bit of increase on the asset you invested it was fun but if the price goes down for a newbie without crypto knowledge here's the fear comes in he would end up selling all of his cryptos instead of holding it.
Unlike us who do know about crypto, I believe any of us we are greedy to invest even in memecoin like Shiba inu and Pepe tokens.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2024, 11:52:03 PM »
I think greed will still be inherent in humans because it is a basic human nature that is very difficult to change, as long as it is still easy to get money, there will still be many who will try to get as much as possible and don't care about greed.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1138
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2024, 01:22:27 PM »
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.

In my opinion, greed is more dangerous because it can cause you to decide what to do when you are not supposed to do it all in the name of making profits for the once you lose, and it can also cause us to hold on to losing our money in the hope that it will turn to our favor even when we are aware that we are losing our money, whereas fear will cause us to take our money first, even if it is small, with the saying on my mind "half bread is better than none".
Although for some people, fear is more dangerous because it can force them to sell at the incorrect time, causing them to lose their earnings. well it all depends on individuals and you risk capacity.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2024, 10:21:08 PM »
In trading, these are the two major factors that cause loss of funds, and these two emotions will always come. For the fear aspect, when you're about to trade you might feel if the market is not going to your facour so you will doubt whether to trade or pass, while the greed cause loss of money because the feeling of wanting to make big profit can make you invest big amount and at the end of the day you loss it... these two things always work hand in hand and you need to take proper care of these factors before Trading...

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2024, 10:25:14 PM »
In trading, these are the two major factors that cause loss of funds, and these two emotions will always come. For the fear aspect, when you're about to trade you might feel if the market is not going to your facour so you will doubt whether to trade or pass, while the greed cause loss of money because the feeling of wanting to make big profit can make you invest big amount and at the end of the day you loss it... these two things always work hand in hand and you need to take proper care of these factors before Trading...

Two emotions that will always interfere with people from thinking rationally. Fear that makes people afraid to make decisions and opportunities. And greed that eliminates the best opportunities, until you have to lose everything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2024, 10:25:14 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:51 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2024, 07:42:55 PM »

Two emotions that will always interfere with people from thinking rationally. Fear that makes people afraid to make decisions and opportunities. And greed that eliminates the best opportunities, until you have to lose everything.
And ones you couldnt really be able to make out such viable decisions then it would really be something that could affect you negatively on which it would be resulting that having
that messed up life and you would really be might be ending up on having those kind of regrets just because you havent been able to act out accordingly.
There are really moments that you would really be able to face up such situation on which it would be leading out on giving you those options and choices.
It will really be just that depending on what are the path that you would really be able to take.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1014
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2024, 08:17:57 PM »
I don't really blame anyone for any of their mistakes, they are really not doing anything wrong when you think about it, we are talking about something that is totally normal. I understand that it is going to be ordinary, there is really nothing wrong with that, but we need to remember that we are going to end up with a lot better situations when time permits, and some people just don't have that. I have made plenty of mistakes in my time, and I am sure I will keep on making them, so when I make a right decision and someone else is wrong, I do not blame them because next time maybe he will be right and I could be wrong.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2024, 09:21:34 AM »
I don't really blame anyone for any of their mistakes, they are really not doing anything wrong when you think about it, we are talking about something that is totally normal. I understand that it is going to be ordinary, there is really nothing wrong with that, but we need to remember that we are going to end up with a lot better situations when time permits, and some people just don't have that. I have made plenty of mistakes in my time, and I am sure I will keep on making them, so when I make a right decision and someone else is wrong, I do not blame them because next time maybe he will be right and I could be wrong.

There is nothing wrong with a person making mistakes, what's wrong is if they are not learning from their mistakes and repeating them again and again. No human can live their whole life without making mistakes, every person will make a lot of mistakes in their lives, but what's important is for them to not repeat those mistakes and one mistake shouldn't be done more than once or at most, twice.

So whether it's about cryptocurrency trading, running a business, or anything general in life, a person can always make mistakes, and they should learn from their mistakes and improve the way they do things to avoid making the same mistakes again in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2024, 09:53:56 AM »
Well these two emotions are two emotions that we must control. Because if a trader is unable to control these two emotions, namely greed and fear, then they will not be able to become a successful trader. Because quite often we see a trader lose a lot of money because he is greedy and lose the opportunity to make a profit because he is afraid. But fear can also make someone lose a lot of money like FOMO.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2024, 03:10:15 PM »
Well these two emotions are two emotions that we must control. Because if a trader is unable to control these two emotions, namely greed and fear, then they will not be able to become a successful trader. Because quite often we see a trader lose a lot of money because he is greedy and lose the opportunity to make a profit because he is afraid. But fear can also make someone lose a lot of money like FOMO.

Agree with us that we can control our greed and fear and become a professional trader, even though I'm just an ordinary trader trying to learn about it all. Two emotions that I try to control, even though sometimes I fail, greed still arises, resulting in lost opportunities to make a profit, and being trapped in high prices.

Offline koang

• Activity: 622
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2024, 09:30:56 PM »

As a human being, investors certainly cannot be separated from emotions.
And successful traders always use these two emotions at the right time.
I mean. When people are fearful (bearish market) they get greedy and enter the market.
When people are greedy (market Bullish ) they Fear and exit the market.
They always think out of the box.
So balancing fear and greed is an absolute necessity that a trader needs to have

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2024, 01:22:35 AM »
I'm gonna make it short
Greed leads to many immorals to a traders life, wanting more over time when it isn't necessary in our own interests. It leads to placing too much trade for too long.in a short while we make gains, while in long time/holding too many positions causes loses during trading.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2024, 03:06:10 AM »

Agree with us that we can control our greed and fear and become a professional trader, even though I'm just an ordinary trader trying to learn about it all. Two emotions that I try to control, even though sometimes I fail, greed still arises, resulting in lost opportunities to make a profit, and being trapped in high prices.
This also happened to me. Sometimes I can control both emotions at one time and sometimes I personally cannot control them at other times. In essence, I personally am not consistent enough. And yes, I am also still learning and maybe it is very normal for this to happen to those of us who are still in the learning stage. But maybe something similar can also happen to pro traders. But I believe they become pros because they do know when to stop trading. Maybe when they feel they can't control their emotions, they decide to leave trading and are different from us who sometimes continue trading. ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG