follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The new Polish PRIMESTONE (PSC) project  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Makot0072

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 19, 2019, 10:23:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
The new Polish PRIMESTONE (PSC) project
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:01:11 PM »
Welcome to this forum, I hope this is a good thread because I would like to introduce you to the cryptocurrency Primestone

WHAT IS PRIMESTONE
The PrimeStone Project has been established to develop and popularise
the Blockchain Technology as well as the use of cryptocurrencies.

The team focuses on advanced solutions. We strongly believe that the future technical growth will increasingly come from innovation breakthroughs. PrimeStone aims to develop an innovation-friendly and sustainable ecosystem that will enable bridging the gap between the newest technologies and the real world.

Implementation of the project’s first stage has resulted in the PrimeStone Coin (PSC) development. The second step covers the New Coin Platform creation, the tool enabling new digital currencies development. After that, the team will undertake work on the ICO Platform, allowing users to create their own ICO campaigns. During another phase the platform popularising the commercial use of the Blockchain Technology will be developed. The fifth element of the ecosystem will be the cryptocurrency exchange (KABBERRY). During the last phase of the project, the mobile wallet enabling crypto payments in the real world will be created.

All the solutions introduced by the PrimeStone Team will allow maximum utilization and popularization of the Blockchain Technology not only among diversified economic entities but also among single users.

PRIMESTONE COIN
The PrimeStone Coin (PSC) undergone SWAP 1:1 in January 2019. Thereafter the PrimeStone Coin has applied the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol. What is more, PSC remains a MasterNode coin, but currently the MN collateral has increased to 10.000 PSC. PoS users, so-called “stakers”, as well as MasterNode owners obtain rewards clearly defined by the Reward Plan (available in the “PrimeStone WhitePaper ver. 2.0” file). Staking rewards depend on the number of coins any user stake as well as the duration of the hold.

To protect the best interests, comfort and safety of our users, the PrimeStone Team has implemented some significant features, such as Unique Address Format, SegWit, Replay Protection, Zero Knowledge Proof, etc. Furthermore, PrimeStone has released a set of new wallets adapted to the new PSC version.

All other information, including whitepaper and roadmap, can be found on the official website of the project

Immediately I warn you, I am not a member of the team and I have nothing to recommend the project.  If you have any questions please write in this thread or directly to Ceo Krzysztof Bielicki and Paulina Ogza

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The new Polish PRIMESTONE (PSC) project
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:01:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

aiviaa485

Re: The new Polish PRIMESTONE (PSC) project
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 11:05:09 AM »
Hallo Mate,

I think this thread is misplaced, because it looks like this thread is part of the Announcement.
Please move the thread to the right place.   Thanks

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG