follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto Toy Collectables By Blocko - Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin  (Read 1435 times)

Offline lovieweb

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 102
  • Lovie web
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 22, 2021, 06:43:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Crypto Toy Collectables By Blocko - Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin
« on: March 22, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
Own A Piece Of History - Verifiable Blockchain Authenticity - LIMITED To 1000 Pieces on Kickstarter

Blocko begun as an idea in my head over 8 months ago as a way of getting involved and being able to create something for the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain community.

Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1261956944/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto-vinyl-toy-figure?ref=3s5qjd

The idea is simple - I have created a line of 4 1/2 inch vinyl figurines that celebrate our shared culture - giving a nod and a wink to the myths and legends that take us to where we are today. The markets may bleed for now but with each figure that you collect and display on your shelf, office desk or even your bedside table I hope that they will do exactly what they intend - brighten up your day as well as being a precursor to conversations and stories that you will share with your friends and family.

UPDATE 1: I have also now decided to link each figure to a custom Blockchain which will not only allow you to verify the authenticity of each figurine and show the limited piece number but also get some cool facts such as origin data once the NFC has been scanned. This is a work in progress and I will utilize the technology to the fullest.
UPDATE 2: Also I will be drawing up savings pot (verified by blockchain) where I will deposit 10% of profits from each figure to launch further Crypto/Blockchain ideas in the future aimed at promoting awareness and bringing Crypto to the everyday masses.

BACKER REWARDS:

Note: I have quickly made a mock up of these myself and final versions will be be fine tuned and proportions will be correct to the size ordered. The pattern background will be refined but keep the same concept.

THE FUTURE
Our journey doesn't just end with Satoshi. With a successful Kickstarter campaign we hope to be able to go on to produce a line of different vinyl toys as well as other FUN merchandise that we believe isn't currently being offered.We already have concepts for numerous projects including but not limited to:

- Ethereum
- Ark
- Neo
- Stellar Lumens
- Litecoin
- Monero
- Dogecoin
- Nano

We also will will be branding out into people who have made have a serious impact on blockchain and will release limited pieces of notable figures including:

- Elizabeth Stark (Lightning Network)
- Charlie Lee (Litecoin)
- CZ (Binance)
- and there might even be a demand for the villains :)

More info:

Media Contact: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blocko_Fun
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:55:39 AM by lovieweb »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto Toy Collectables By Blocko - Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin
« on: March 22, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG