follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why bitcoin  (Read 22401 times)

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1290
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Why bitcoin
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2024, 12:46:21 AM »
However, nowadays, most people are interested in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because they have volatiles values and they go up and down which creates opportunities for them to gain profit when they buy them low and sell them high, but the properties and benefits of Bitcoin are unmatchable despite all other things.
That would've been a lot more easier than it sounds if it was possible to predict the direction the market would go. The market can be in red right now and immediately you predict for the market to continue in red, you'll automatically start seeing a green, so it's really not possible to predict the market accurately. Even if you've made some lucky guesses and maybe manage to get it right, there's every possibility of the market to switch to another trend at anytime.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2024, 12:46:21 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1229
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:46:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2024, 12:58:11 PM »
However, nowadays, most people are interested in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because they have volatiles values and they go up and down which creates opportunities for them to gain profit when they buy them low and sell them high, but the properties and benefits of Bitcoin are unmatchable despite all other things.
I would like prefer investing in cryptocurrency with bitcoin behind easy recovery back to higher price than altcoin, many people frustrated when investing in bitcoin the first time raise the new higher price above $65k but last month bitcoin success back and make the new higher price up to $73k.
For altcoin very difficult how reach up and recovery from the last new higher price and waiting more longer than bitcoin, its easily how to imagine when investing in bitcoin buy on lower price then selling at higher price.

I have reason why must investing in bitcoin because easily recovery to higher price and difficult when investing in altcoin although bitcoin or market condition support for altcoin get up.

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2024, 05:52:31 PM »
I would like prefer investing in cryptocurrency with bitcoin behind easy recovery back to higher price than altcoin, many people frustrated when investing in bitcoin the first time raise the new higher price above $65k but last month bitcoin success back and make the new higher price up to $73k.
For altcoin very difficult how reach up and recovery from the last new higher price and waiting more longer than bitcoin, its easily how to imagine when investing in bitcoin buy on lower price then selling at higher price.
You're absolutely right and I couldn't agree with you more.
Bitcoin has more potential for profitability than any other token, and it's also in fact the safest crypto asset to hold onto, compared to every other cryptocurrency.
Even if Bitcoin hits a DIP or a bear market, Bitcoin investors are considered to be safe as long as they just continue to HODL, because bitcoin has been around for much longer than every other token and it has always recovered from even more dipper DIPs (allow me to use that phrase) and attained new ATHs in previous cycles and this one wouldn't be any different from those other ones.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 846
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 06:55:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2024, 03:52:09 PM »
Bitcoin has more potential for profitability than any other token, and it's also in fact the safest crypto asset to hold onto, compared to every other cryptocurrency.
I agree with these statement. If you invest in Bitcoin, it has the highest probability that you will get profit in months or years of holding among the other cryptocurrencies. But I wouldn't agree that you can make big profit and can turn poor people into rich. If you want to become rich invest in Alts. In terms of sustainability, I believe that Bitcoin is the number 1. Fortunately, people prefer sustainability than with high risk high rewards.

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2024, 06:23:49 PM »
The way I see it, all bullshit token and coin abandons are done for this one reason; they only have one purpose which I will explain better...
We saw Luna and FTT are made for a reason which is to support those companies themselves, the day these companies drop their token or their currency will drop too.

That's why for me bitcoin is perfection because this previous one is multipurpose and its foundation is to avoid intermediaries there are no companies managing it, we will not be able to match satoshi due to the price drop(thats a clever move for him to stay behind the scenes).

Because we know that satoshi does not depend on a company to reinforce bitcoin.
And with this I finish all the currencies are a scam(meaning that the price can disappear) for me, personally  the legit ones they are btc and tether.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1036
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:03 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2024, 07:46:39 PM »
And with this I finish all the currencies are a scam(meaning that the price can disappear) for me, personally  the legit ones they are btc and tether.
Too many altcoins are just scam projects, but not all of them, some were created not to scam people, but because they rarely have utility, it has dumped and caused so many people to lose their money to it. Take note that usdt is also a centralized coin, one that its issuer can freeze even in your own wallet and even create many of their coins out of thin air, i would not trust it.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2024, 11:58:19 PM »
Too many altcoins are just scam projects, but not all of them, some were created not to scam people, but because they rarely have utility, it has dumped and caused so many people to lose their money to it. Take note that usdt is also a centralized coin, one that its issuer can freeze even in your own wallet and even create many of their coins out of thin air, i would not trust it.
While it's true that not all tokens are scams, finding out which one is true or s scam is the most difficult task you'll ever be given when dealing with altcoins, sometimes even if he mist trusted projects could turn out to be a crazy ass scam project and you end up losing yout money while waiting for a price pump.

The best option for me is to completely stay clear off  them and avoid trading on altcoins, and it has really helped me avoid unnecessary losses and have given me quite some time to focus on Bitcoin investment, which has actually helped me avoid the losses associated with altcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2024, 11:58:19 PM »

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1302
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2024, 09:05:39 AM »
Why should I transact with bitcoin? 
Is there any advantage bitcoin has over normal currencies? 
Someone pls, explain to me with clarity
with you having answers since 2019 I think you have your questions enough response and time to lock the thread at least .

and also you should explain well what transactions are you referring because you are comparing this to normal currencies in which I think not enough to conclude , this is a virtual currency while you are asking about fiat .

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16213
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2024, 12:30:27 AM »
with you having answers since 2019 I think you have your questions enough response and time to lock the thread at least .

and also you should explain well what transactions are you referring because you are comparing this to normal currencies in which I think not enough to conclude , this is a virtual currency while you are asking about fiat .
BTC is the crypto king, many people know this but it is strange that many investors still do not want to limit their profits to the weak increase of BTC price compared to many ALTS in the bullrun. Perhaps greed has led them to make riskier choices, and then regret in the present when many ALTS have a weak recovery compared to BTC. BTC has made a new ATH while many ALTS are still in the bottom price zone even though they have very interesting narratives.

I always believe that BTC deserves to be in the investment portfolio, accounting for about 50% to ensure that investors will profit in each bullrun. The remaining 50% can be allocated to ALTS, especially top ALTS like ETH, SOL, XRP... Anyway, I also understand that investors will still want to seek opportunities in ALTS, so to have a better mentality, diversification investment will be more suitable than concentrating 100% of capital on BTC.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bhadz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Last Active: June 08, 2024, 03:48:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Search Topic Starter
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2024, 06:42:44 AM »
I always believe that BTC deserves to be in the investment portfolio, accounting for about 50% to ensure that investors will profit in each bullrun. The remaining 50% can be allocated to ALTS, especially top ALTS like ETH, SOL, XRP...
It should actually needed to be included in most investors portfolio. But not all investors are like us that believes in Bitcoin. The traditional investors will choose other investments than Bitcoin but that's fine, we don't need to push them.

Anyway, I also understand that investors will still want to seek opportunities in ALTS, so to have a better mentality, diversification investment will be more suitable than concentrating 100% of capital on BTC.
Its also fine to have 100%, the market is always following the shadows of BTC and that's why if it's not for Bitcoin, these alts won't go up.
But as you have said, diversification is nice but don't over do it.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 07:08:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2024, 08:02:37 AM »
I always believe that BTC deserves to be in the investment portfolio, accounting for about 50% to ensure that investors will profit in each bullrun. The remaining 50% can be allocated to ALTS, especially top ALTS like ETH, SOL, XRP...
It should actually needed to be included in most investors portfolio. But not all investors are like us that believes in Bitcoin. The traditional investors will choose other investments than Bitcoin but that's fine, we don't need to push them.
In my opinion, the number does not have to be 50% and we cannot look equally at all investors. Investors have their own strategies for managing their portfolios, including asset allocation for diversification. Including Bitcoin in the portfolio clearly makes us in the Bitcoin community proud, because there are more people who are interested in Bitcoin.

What needs to be remembered is that each person's investment character and risk-bearing ability is different, so we cannot make rules unilaterally regarding the amount of BTC that a person "must" have. we have no right to regulate them as long as we do not bear the risks they bear.

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1248
  • Last Active: Today at 11:09:30 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2024, 08:50:47 PM »
The simple answer is that bitcoin makes it faster possible to transfer value anywhere and in a very easy way. You can control your money in your hands where transactions do not require a middleman. Very low transaction costs and can be exchanged very quickly. Moreover its main tool is that of strong security concerns. On the other hand your investment will be 100% safe and you can save for long time. Everyone gets the best profit from bitcoin investment i hope let's talk enough.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG