follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: XRP: I would rather own Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other cryptos than XRP, [...]  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Pegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1502
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:19:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Peter Brandt, a popular trader and the author of ‘Diary of a Professional Trader,’ tweeted about how he would rather own Bitcoin [BTC], Bitcoin Cash [BCH], Monero [XMR] and Litecoin [LTC], than XRP due to manipulators.

He tweeted,

“$XRP – the manipulators have successfully defended crucial support levels. But with my $$ I would much rather own $BTC, $BCH and $XMR Though $LTC is the real winner among macro caps”

Peter Brandt has been known to take the XRP community head-on, with his opinions about how XRP price is allegedly being manipulated to hold at certain support levels. He further explained that if the manipulated support failed, there would be mass panic as the price of XRP would collapse.

View image on Twitter

https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1108850145007976448

Brandt’s technical analysis showed the price of XRP getting stuck in a massive descending triangle, which usually results in a bearish breakout as per its definition. Descending triangles are formed after an uptrend reaches its peak and the price starts falling.

Additionally, Brandt’s tweets received a lot of heat from the XRP community as they disagreed with his opinions. Although XRP has moved from long-standing support post the recent rally, Brandt still believes that manipulators are controlling the support.

A Twitter user @mrlevelup commented,

“Can we get some love ❤️ from you? When are you coming to our family? You know we got the best family in crypto right? Come on Peter, let us create a banner for you brother”

To this, Brandt replied,

“I have no problem with classic manipulation. I was just calling the chart for what it was based on classical principles. Read Schabacker. Patterns are the footprints manipulators”

The FUD surrounding XRP has been around since its inception. Adding more fuel to this fire is SEC’s vague regulatory clarification of the cryptocurrency. However, many in the crypto community, including Binance’s CZ, believe that XRP is not a security.

Source

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG