follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Re: WHEN IS THE NEXT GREEN MARKET  (Read 808 times)

Offline etheridge9

• Duplicate Profile
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 03, 2020, 07:22:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: WHEN IS THE NEXT GREEN MARKET
« on: May 06, 2019, 04:13:43 PM »
For some months now the market has been green to me,  mainly because am not into only bitcoin investment. Take for example the recent spike in price that happened in Veil which is a new project that I came across from my random researches before investing in any Crypto project. I bought this token at a very low price then and some weeks back it rised to a very high price which I couldn't imagine because it's still a new project with lot of developments going on on it.

I definitely agree with you, the market increase is not always a good thing, especially if you are an investor that is seeking for some smaller projects to invest in. It always a more bit risky, because you have many less market indicators that can assure you in your choice. However, those  investmendts can be very satisfying after some time. I had a similiar situation with FuturoCoin - after price dropped down I tried to get rid of it as soon as i could, but the company changed the way they want to continue this project by serving new developments to their source code and to their masternodes system - via their medium: https://medium.com/futurocoinfto/a-futurocoins-masternode-5d51b23628e6. They've finally set the price for a single masternode and it looks like the whole thing is turning around into something good.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: WHEN IS THE NEXT GREEN MARKET
« on: May 06, 2019, 04:13:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG