follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Questions about patron  (Read 2198 times)

Offline PurpleImp

• Activity: 92
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 07, 2023, 05:53:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Questions about patron
« on: June 19, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »
Hello, everyone, I was looking through the forum and it is very nice here. It looks like I will enjoy it. There are fewer people then bitcointalk so it is a bit more close-knit which I think is nice.

I noticed there is a donor option which gives you certain perks but some things are not fully clear to me.

In this topic about Royalty/donor https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=63.0 It explains that if I become a patron I get "Patrons get 10-30% bonus on airdrops and crypto distributions managed by the forum"

On this page https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=832.0 It tells us "Royalty and Patrons get you a bonus between 10 and 40%" Then it says "Participating on this forum you earn points > For every 10 points you get 1 token"

My question is, do the tokens I get in exchange for points part of token distribution? As far as I can understand the answer is yes, since the above quote was found in the section about token distribution.

So basically I want to know. If I become a patron and I exchange my points for token do I get the 10%-30% bonus?

The next questions I want to know "Patrons get 10-30% bonus on airdrops and crypto distributions managed by the forum" & "Royalty & Patrons will get a share of the tokens and coins we collect from ICOs and Token offerings"

Does this mean I am automatically placed in airdrops? If I was a free member how would I get some of the share of the tokens that you guys collect? Or is this exclusive for patrons/donors?

I have tried explaining this as well as I can. Thank you for the help. If I like what I hear I think I will become a patron. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Questions about patron
« on: June 19, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Questions about patron
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 01:30:41 PM »
My question is, do the tokens I get in exchange for points part of token distribution? As far as I can understand the answer is yes, since the above quote was found in the section about token distribution.

So basically I want to know. If I become a patron and I exchange my points for token do I get the 10%-30% bonus?

This bonus is only for airdrops/bounties, but not seasonal ALTS tokens distribution. ALTS are specifically distributed by 10:1 ratio, no bonus' to anyone (that I know of at least). Patrons and Royalty receive bonus' on any potential future bounties that are managed by the forum bounty management team, but only through participation. If there is a future airdrop/bounty for ALTS tokens (as opposed to withdrawals), then you would otherwise receive the bonus I assume.

The next questions I want to know "Patrons get 10-30% bonus on airdrops and crypto distributions managed by the forum" & "Royalty & Patrons will get a share of the tokens and coins we collect from ICOs and Token offerings"

Does this mean I am automatically placed in airdrops? If I was a free member how would I get some of the share of the tokens that you guys collect? Or is this exclusive for patrons/donors?

No, you would still need to apply for airdrops and participate in bounties, that are forum-managed, in order to receive the bonus'. You otherwise would need to remain active on the forum to receive distributions in general, as far as I understand. Many ALTS withdrawals were skipped as participants weren't active in the past month:

2- You are not active during the last month, your points will drop sharply, and your withdrawal will no be processed.

If you are not a donor (a free member?), you receive a share of the remaining 70-90% of the tokens. Please bare in mind there hasn't been a forum-managed airdrop/bounty for sometime, therefore if you want to donate to the forum then do so because you want to contribute to this friendly forum, or because you expect there to be more forum-managed bounties in future for example.

I have tried explaining this as well as I can. Thank you for the help. If I like what I hear I think I will become a patron. :)

Your welcome, +1 for the good questions. Hope that helps answer your questions. Feel free to ask more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG