follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Create your own token and trade with it  (Read 6329 times)

Offline marys

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 21, 2019, 08:59:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Create your own token and trade with it
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:51:17 AM »
Hello, everyone. Have you heard of mintMe?

mintMe is aiming to become a prominent platform for creators and investors, since there you can create and trade your own tokens based on the Webchain Blockchain.

This platform has two ways of approach, you can either create your own personalized tokens and add some value to them in Webchain coins and back them up with your projects or content products like songs, videos, designs, or a comment on social media and sell them to make them fluctuate. Or invest, since you can find a chart with all of the tokens that have been created and you can read each creator’s profile, even study if any token in particular catches your attention.
In mintMe You would need to have Webchain coins in your wallet first to start purchasing the tokens you like, After that, you can either offer them for a higher price or hold them to see if the fluctuation works out in your favor, just like a trading chart is supposed to operate.

I already made my first token and I’m on to discovering all of the good things about this new platform. I think it's great because you can use mintMe as either a creator or an investor or both at the same time.

What do you think about this platform? Have you tried it yet?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:55:05 AM by marys »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Create your own token and trade with it
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:51:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline cpravi

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 20, 2019, 10:59:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Create your own token and trade with it
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 10:56:32 PM »
Being the Mintme tokens based on Webchain, how could I improve my benefits, if I invest in this platform.

I am interested in emerging altcoins, as long as crypto market is still maintained.

What are the opportunities to get this altcoin, it is mineable? What the difference from others?

------
Looking for opportunities with altcoins...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG